Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 08:27 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,221,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixall man View Post
well folks it is official,I was hired today,and will be arriving williston next friday.thankyou all in this forum for your help,I never would have found this company if the link had not been posted here.also got a amtrac ticket for 195.00 from west virginia to williston,cheaper than greyhound
Yeah!! Good for you!! Travel safe...and enjoy your new job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 12:54 PM

53 posts, read 175,600 times
Quote:
well folks it is official,I was hired today,and will be arriving williston next friday.thankyou all in this forum for your help,I never would have found this company if the link had not been posted here.also got a amtrac ticket for 195.00 from west virginia to williston,cheaper than greyhound
Congratulations. I was curious, did you just submit your Target Logistics application online and they did your entire interview over the phone and you were hired over the phone, and now you are coming to Williston next Friday to start your new job? Also, did you have to submit your resume to them, when you applied to them?

I just wanted to make sure that I was reading your posting correctly. Right now, it sounds like you did everything either online or over the phone, and you ended up getting a job. AWESOME!

Nick

Old 04-05-2012, 06:32 PM

29 posts, read 66,387 times
yes I filled out an app. at there web site,submitted a resume,and applied for a maint job in texas,and a assistant managers joj in dickerson,followed by several calls to there H R offices in boston.I did not get either job I had applied for.the maint job in williston had not been posted on there site yet,someone was promoted before they had a replacement.there were 2 phone interviews,one from there recruiter in boston ,and one from the manager at the williston mancamp,they send you paperwork for the background check and drug testing.3 days wait for background check,I sent in there paperwork last friday,they hired me yesterday.currently there are 9 jobs listed on there site,cooking and housekeeping,but when I talked to there on site manager this past monday,he said they had just taken over management of another camp around the williston area.once I get there,I will get more imfo for those looking for work in the mancamps

Old 04-06-2012, 11:16 AM

53 posts, read 175,600 times
Quote:
yes I filled out an app. at there web site,submitted a resume,and applied for a maint job in texas,and a assistant managers joj in dickerson,followed by several calls to there H R offices in boston.I did not get either job I had applied for.the maint job in williston had not been posted on there site yet,someone was promoted before they had a replacement.there were 2 phone interviews,one from there recruiter in boston ,and one from the manager at the williston mancamp,they send you paperwork for the background check and drug testing.3 days wait for background check,I sent in there paperwork last friday,they hired me yesterday.currently there are 9 jobs listed on there site,cooking and housekeeping,but when I talked to there on site manager this past monday,he said they had just taken over management of another camp around the williston area.once I get there,I will get more imfo for those looking for work in the mancamps
Fixall man, thank you for the the great feedback with the details. I appreciate it.

Nick

Old 04-09-2012, 06:38 PM

29 posts, read 66,387 times
if anyone is looking for work at the man camps,go to target logistics.com
they just added more jobs,maintence,assist manager,housekeeping,cooks

Old 04-10-2012, 01:19 PM

22 posts, read 77,811 times
Quote:
I've applied for every housekeeping on there is on there. I have not heard back yet. I've even emailed to two contacts I found on the local job service site. I hope they see my file considering I have over 10 years experience housekeeping and I'm ready to leave on a moment's notice for North Dakota. Thank you very, very much for posting this! Much appreciated!!

Old 04-13-2012, 03:02 PM

34 posts, read 85,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscomtngrrl View Post
I've applied for every housekeeping on there is on there. I have not heard back yet. I've even emailed to two contacts I found on the local job service site. I hope they see my file considering I have over 10 years experience housekeeping and I'm ready to leave on a moment's notice for North Dakota. Thank you very, very much for posting this! Much appreciated!!
Applications submitted from out of state aren't even considered. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Old 04-14-2012, 08:33 PM

113 posts, read 230,816 times
Quote:
I'm very interested...

Old 04-14-2012, 09:04 PM

54 posts, read 114,466 times
They only offered 10$ an hour but you do get housing and meals 12 hour shifts 6weeks on 2 off and then elvis has to leave the building

Old 04-15-2012, 07:31 AM

113 posts, read 230,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrone10011 View Post
They only offered 10$ an hour but you do get housing and meals 12 hour shifts 6weeks on 2 off and then elvis has to leave the building
I could do that......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota