Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 04:20 PM

30 posts, read 41,835 times

Advertisements

this is proof that pinebrook is not as bad as it seems.

also visited the plot

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2013, 04:58 PM

1,305 posts, read 2,624,454 times
If your going to pick one over the other, pick the Plot, I can guarantee you will regret Pinebrook..

Old 08-10-2013, 05:49 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,097,857 times
A quick drive-thru and your telling the residents how the city is?

You will regret Pinebrook and the Plot is no where near Pinebrook either. You were in one or the other and they DON'T have a common border.

Old 08-10-2013, 07:44 PM

452 posts, read 682,013 times
Wow!!! And to think some would consider this place a dump.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
A quick drive-thru and your telling the residents how the city is?

You will regret Pinebrook and the Plot is no where near Pinebrook either. You were in one or the other and they DON'T have a common border.
weluvpa, you really need to learn how to read. you also need to stop jumping to conclusions. i did not drive through it, i walked through it. you can't drive through a park.

i never said that pinebrook and the plot are right next to each other. i said that i VISITED both. i didn't say they had a common border, either. reading comprehension. i know the schools are bad here but damn... how could you misunderstand my post that badly...

i walked through it again today to prove that it's not a dangerous section of town and took more pictures. if you decide to comment, please read my posts carefully before giving an opinion.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:58 PM

Old 08-10-2013, 09:30 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,097,857 times
LOLOLOL, You have no idea, nobody said it was "Dangerous", yet it is at night. It is a dump, run down section of the city. Seriously, its a dump, you want to live there then fine go ahead, but there are far better areas of the city.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
LOLOLOL, You have no idea, nobody said it was "Dangerous", yet it is at night. It is a dump, run down section of the city. Seriously, its a dump, you want to live there then fine go ahead, but there are far better areas of the city.
it is not dangerous at night. i walked through there many times and never had issues. also, the houses there look the same as in north scranton.

Old 08-11-2013, 05:12 AM

2,760 posts, read 3,953,842 times
Pine Brook is home to MANY chronic alcoholics and some women on the stroll. No sweat off of me where you choose to live, but N. Scranton and Pine Brook are not similar in anyway. Does N. Scranton have some run down homes, of course all of Scranton does. Live where you want, but to ask for advice in one thread and to tell people who have been living here for years what is similar and is not, PLEASE. Have you spoken to the PD? Have a nice day.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
also, people did call it dangerous:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yuk View Post
PINEBROOK?? I wouldn't want to have to walk far to my car at night in Pinebrook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post

. I'd have to say that the most dangerous areas of Scranton are definitely Pinebrook (the area between Downtown and Green Ridge---near the Penn Paper Building, Midtown/Florence projects, and county prison
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania