Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 10:18 AM

1 posts, read 34,994 times

Advertisements

[b][/
I have a comment,well more like a warning to ANYONE wishing to visit or move to Tunkhannock,Pa. It would be a major bad Idea and a major mistake for YOU and your loved ones,especially if you have small children.
Tunkhannock,Pa is the capitol of corruption. The State Police and local Police along with judges,Lawyers and Children & Youth Services are all corrupted.
The Children & Youth Service can get away with black mail and threats to break up happy families,Both parties of the police department have their own corruption of the idea of how the law should work. They make up their own laws as they go along,framing innocent people into jail or prison. They use scare tactics to get people to talk and force them to say what THEY want to hear. They have NO interest in getting to the truth. The Tunkhannock,Pa State Police and local police are nothing but a bunch stupid,inconsiterate,incompendant fools who hide behind a badge to bully innocent law abiding citizens.
I know all to well because MY very own family and I are being bullied by these corrupted police. My brother is being framed for a crime he DID NOT committ and is being held for no reason and now these same crimmals( the Tunkhannock,Pa ) state police are trying to frame me on a crime that I TOO DIDN'T COMMITT.As you can see that these police will use any tactics to keep people's mouths shut while they FRAME an Innocent person.
So do yourself and family a favor STAY OUT of Tunkhannock,Pa if you treasure your life,family and freedom. Warn your friends as well and PLEASE for Gods sake SPREAD this Information to Everyone you know
Tunkhannock,Pa is as I'm beginning to believe is the New World Order.
Good Luck and Stay Safe from the Demons from Tunkhannock,Pa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2006, 10:39 AM

1,742 posts, read 4,341,349 times
I'm sorry to hear you and your family are going through this awful experience. My sister-in-law married a guy who's from that town, and your entry explains alot about him and his family. Controlling, paranoid and fearful of outsiders. This guy has tried everything possible to keep his wife away from her family. He claims everyone is a bad influence on her, even her own sister! Best of luck with your family's situation. Please keep us posted.

Old 11-08-2006, 05:35 PM

3,574 posts, read 14,340,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lititzman2003 View Post
I'm sorry to hear you and your family are going through this awful experience. My sister-in-law married a guy who's from that town, and your entry explains alot about him and his family. Controlling, paranoid and fearful of outsiders. This guy has tried everything possible to keep his wife away from her family. He claims everyone is a bad influence on her, even her own sister! Best of luck with your family's situation. Please keep us posted.
Is she afraid of him and is she safe? Sounds so much like possible abuse - please urge her to get help and be supportive of her and available if she needs y'all to be.

Old 02-05-2007, 07:37 PM

1 posts, read 34,992 times
Default Do you know?

Do you know there are two Tunkhannocks in PA?? I am assuming you are talking about the one in Wyoming County.........but there is also one in Monroe County.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:22 AM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,431,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustycloud View Post
[b][/
I have a comment,well more like a warning to ANYONE wishing to visit or move to Tunkhannock,Pa. It would be a major bad Idea and a major mistake for YOU and your loved ones,especially if you have small children.
Tunkhannock,Pa is the capitol of corruption. The State Police and local Police along with judges,Lawyers and Children & Youth Services are all corrupted.
The Children & Youth Service can get away with black mail and threats to break up happy families,Both parties of the police department have their own corruption of the idea of how the law should work. They make up their own laws as they go along,framing innocent people into jail or prison. They use scare tactics to get people to talk and force them to say what THEY want to hear. They have NO interest in getting to the truth. The Tunkhannock,Pa State Police and local police are nothing but a bunch stupid,inconsiterate,incompendant fools who hide behind a badge to bully innocent law abiding citizens.
I know all to well because MY very own family and I are being bullied by these corrupted police. My brother is being framed for a crime he DID NOT committ and is being held for no reason and now these same crimmals( the Tunkhannock,Pa ) state police are trying to frame me on a crime that I TOO DIDN'T COMMITT.As you can see that these police will use any tactics to keep people's mouths shut while they FRAME an Innocent person.
So do yourself and family a favor STAY OUT of Tunkhannock,Pa if you treasure your life,family and freedom. Warn your friends as well and PLEASE for Gods sake SPREAD this Information to Everyone you know
Sorry, that happened to you.
But, on the other hand I have friends living in Tunkhannock for years, living it up, loving it, and couldn't be happier.
Things like your case could happen anywhere, and any place is in one way or another corrupted, and favors are being done. It's the "who knows who" thing, and I had a taste of that in Scranton!!!!

Old 03-25-2007, 12:07 PM

3 posts, read 73,659 times
Angry Agree with this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustycloud View Post
[b][/
I agree with this post 100% since I too have had a bitter experience with the legal system in Tunkhannock, Wyoming County, Pa. It is a place that is to be avoided at ALL cost if you have children and if you show any kind of affection towards them.

The children & youth services is a dangerous agency and can destroy an entire family. The police department, lawyers and Judges in Tunkhannock all answer to the Children & Youth. The worse judge in all of this is B. Vanston.
Alot of innocent men and women from Tunkhannock have been falsely convicted & imprisoned over the years and there is no decent people or lawyers speaking out for these people or doing anything to help them.

So please do alot of hard thinking before moving to this area. Protect yourself and the ones you love by NOT living in Tunkhannock or anywhere in Wyoming County. New Business' may also want to avoid this area as well.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:25 PM

3 posts, read 73,659 times
Default Convicted and Imprisoned!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lititzman2003 View Post
Hi, Im replying to your post, the guy was unjustly convicted and is now on his way to prison. Talk about getting screwed. Maybe now you will be able to see why your sister in laws husband is so paranoid and with good reason. Don't be too hard on him for wanting to protect his family and himself. This kind of thing happens again and again in Tunkhannock, Pa.

There is so much corruption there that air stinks of it. The worse part of it is that not one person in Wyoming County wants to take on the legal system there. Cops, lawyers and judges are all bought and paid for. People are afraid of the horrible things the system can do to them.

AND absolutely the worse culprit of all is the Children & Youth Services, they are a deadly poison to innocent person. They destroy more home and families than all the cancers in the world. Law enforcement, lawyers, judges etc all do their bidding and their dirty work. No cop, lawyer or judge will dare to disobey or question the C&YS. This is not an opinion this is a fact.

Do some research and check it out yourself.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:05 AM

1,742 posts, read 4,341,349 times
I'm sorry to hear about Dustycloud, Venus. I hope he can find a good lawyer and the justice system serves him in a better manner then it apparently has in the past. I have no issue with anyone trying to protect his/her children from the bad elements in the world, but, in this case, my sister-in-law's husband shouldn't have to worry about his in-laws. The things he's done shows that he's cross the line between protecting his children and having the desire to own them. This isn't the forum for it, but if you're curious to know what he's done please send me a private message and I'll tell you all about it. Thanks for the update.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:35 AM

413 posts, read 2,560,543 times
Umm whatev its a bad looking place to begin with.

Bad luck to be found in some rural Pennsyltucky town.

And any post that sounds off the rocker god bless etc is just too crazy to deal with. While it may not be pleasant there I doubt its to the devil with Tunkhanock police.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:42 AM

2 posts, read 33,957 times
the justice system is wretched in Tunkhannock, as elsewhere. nobody stands up to it because you end up getting NOWHERE. I can tell personal stories of my interaction with the "well-intentioned"?!? magistrates there. but it's over & done with so i try to not rehash it.
that being said, not everyone from the area is a dim-witted redneck. i grew up outside of the town but went to high school there. it is quaint and many of the people are kind, friendly, and down-to-earth.
every city/town in every state will have all types.
and for dealing with corruption, i'm open to suggestions on just how to confront it to enact change....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania