Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 10:06 AM

936 posts, read 2,398,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebunnie69 View Post
Hey this list is really good! I am printing it. Next time hubby and I have date night, I'd have a bunch of choices where to go !
I dont know where you live but we went to a great restaurant in Milford. Its called the River Rock Inn. The food was excellant!!!! Heres a link. http://www.riverrockmilford.com/

Its a refurbished farm house and it is a pretty place with great food. I am looking forward to go back there. It can also be romantic but not over the top.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 10:41 AM

1,251 posts, read 3,312,662 times
Show of hands, please.

Who's all going to Villa Maria Saturday to watch The Commish's date night play out?

Old 01-14-2009, 10:45 AM

32,620 posts, read 77,624,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHS89 View Post
Show of hands, please.

Who's all going to Villa Maria Saturday to watch The Commish's date night play out?
I'll be dressed like this:

Old 01-14-2009, 12:38 PM

703 posts, read 1,546,971 times
You're gonna show up as the trenchcoat flasher?

Old 01-14-2009, 01:08 PM

1,418 posts, read 3,584,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
ROFL!! Hey Paul, If you're trying to be incognito...uhh.. I think you need a little help with that . I'll give you a few tips. You can even borrow one of my wigs

CH89...LOL you are too funny as well. Imagine us all in disguise at one of the tables snickering and giggling at the Commish and his date. Commish, you may want to keep mum about your final decision here

Old 01-14-2009, 01:51 PM

32,620 posts, read 77,624,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
I'm sure your date would like me! Girls hit on me about once per week! (Now if only I were interested...grumble, grumble!) LOL!

Old 01-14-2009, 03:18 PM

904 posts, read 2,055,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Girls hit on me about once per week!
I bet especially when you're dressed like that.

Anyway, that's crazy, as it turns out, I'm going to be at Villa Maria on Saturday Night too! Say hello if you see me:
http://bit.ly/FrA5

Old 01-14-2009, 03:44 PM

1,251 posts, read 3,312,662 times
Villa Maria's slowly turning into Mos Eisley.

Old 01-14-2009, 04:44 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,003,349 times
Several years ago, a group of us on a message board decided to meet. We always seemed to be more comfortable using our screen names rather than our real names. We came to know each other via those nicknames.

A small group of locals chose to meet at a restaurant one evening. Among the various names was Allalone. The table filled, and the only person who seemed to be missing was this Allalone person. The rest of the group was able to figure out who was there for the dinner even though they had never met.

They began to be a bit concerned about this missing member of their party. Off at a table by herself was a woman who was kind of watching their interaction. Finally they decided that maybe Allalone was shy, and one of the group walked over to her and asked, "Are you Allalone?" She replied that she was and was welcomed into the fold. A bit later a woman approached the table and said, "Sorry I'm late. Hi, I'm Allalone."

They all looked at the woman who had joined them from the other table. "You asked if I was all alone, and I was." I don't know if anyone ever saw her again, but they got a real hoot out of it. I heard she was very nice and fit right in with the gang.

Ya just never know who ya might hook up with when on line friends meet.

Last edited by rockky; 01-14-2009 at 05:43 PM..

Old 01-14-2009, 05:33 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,667,671 times
What a cute story Rockky......I know those Nicknames kinda stick. I tell my hubby all the screen names and he has a giggle over it.

So you all did have a get together, and that story is so cute, about All Alone..........LOL

Have a good trip tomorrow........A MONTH away. What will we do without you?

In the meantime the Commish should keep his destination a secret or he will feel like 100 pairs of eyes are looking down his neck........ Not me, not me, I wouldn't do that....ehmmmehmmmmm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania