Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who Should Win WNEP's Facebook Faceoff?
Ryan Leckey 10 31.25%
Joe Snedeker 22 68.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 06:50 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,826,541 times

Advertisements

I was never a huge Joe fan, I can take him or leave him, but I'm more of a fan of Joe after he criticized the Broadway theater league. I think its funny, personally. I think that Nicosia guy from the Broadway theater league with his panties in a bunch needs to take the stick out of his arse and lighten up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 09:01 AM

33 posts, read 102,046 times
Yes, I see your point in Kurt being more professional that's why when he says and does the things I believe Joe would do, he annoys me. As far as Ryan Leckey, my opinion is that he is definitely "out there" and is who he is and doesn't try to be anything else.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:59 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,134,289 times
sigh----leckey is a kid just starting out---joe,on the other hand,needs medication----and his wife and kids----community support!

Old 04-21-2009, 01:13 PM

33 posts, read 102,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
sigh----leckey is a kid just starting out---joe,on the other hand,needs medication----and his wife and kids----community support!

That's Funny!

Old 04-21-2009, 01:24 PM

32,620 posts, read 77,640,448 times
I think we can still all agree that Tom Clark is the sexiest on-air personality at WNEP!

Old 04-21-2009, 01:35 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,826,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
I think we can still all agree that Tom Clark is the sexiest on-air personality at WNEP!
I don't know if its the forehead or the bomber jacket!

Old 04-21-2009, 01:42 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,456,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
I just googled him 'cause I don't remember seeing him when we were up there...

LOL!!! He looks like an undertaker in his profile pix!!!

"It's gonna snow today...bring out ya dead tomorra...."

Old 11-14-2010, 10:58 AM

996 posts, read 1,057,625 times
I used to watch Ch 16 and was a fan of Joe Snedeker. But there is too much personal nonsense talked about on that station. The evening anchor guy that is married to Julie Sordoni is 100% putz, along with his buddy Kurt the weather guy.

Tom Clark and Noreen used to light up the police scanners in Mt Top with the domestic calls before they cut back on their drinking..

I've met them several times, Noreen has a great sense of humor, quite a necessity to remain married to Tom.

That Ryan character will make someone a very good wife someday...

For the little TV I watch, I prefer Ch 28 and like Candice Kelly and the rest of the crew. No nonsense.

But I must admit - Paul Ginjacimo(sp?) on Ch 16 is HOT !!!!

Old 07-23-2011, 01:39 AM

1 posts, read 3,162 times
Default Milo vs. The Keckenator

Personally, it doesn't surprise me that so many people in the area that WNEP serves prefer the arrogance that Milo brings to the airways when he gives a pathetic forecast full of images that really do not even have anything to do with the weather. How well does this speak of a news organization anyway to allow this type of thing on its program anyway. But, like I said... am not all surprised that he has appeal. I've always found this area to be full of people with the same arrogant mindset and it goes without says that people generally like what they generally are. In this case, I wouldn't necessarily take that as a compliment.

Old 07-23-2011, 10:14 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwcnwc View Post
Personally, it doesn't surprise me that so many people in the area that WNEP serves prefer the arrogance that Milo brings to the airways when he gives a pathetic forecast full of images that really do not even have anything to do with the weather. How well does this speak of a news organization anyway to allow this type of thing on its program anyway. But, like I said... am not all surprised that he has appeal. I've always found this area to be full of people with the same arrogant mindset and it goes without says that people generally like what they generally are. In this case, I wouldn't necessarily take that as a compliment.

snedeker is the reason i no longer watch 16 in the am
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania