Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 08:17 AM

2,834 posts, read 10,766,703 times

Advertisements

Where did everyone go??????????

I'm guessing.....

Alleycat & Summering are just reading.....

Reston Runner.....is STEAMING while reading and trying not to post....but it's killing him....

Dan...We're totally boring him...

and John.......he's kicked off??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2010, 08:29 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,953,306 times
I'm here. But not for very long. Just a coffee break before I go back to cleaning up the cellar. Not a very appealing activity for a sunny day, but I can always find an excuse not to do it. That's why it's in the appalling shape it's in. So I'll see you when I see you.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:42 AM

127 posts, read 290,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnqpublic
RestonRunner86, Mags,
1 stop being such a drama queen
2 Lighten up!!
then the time space continuum is back to full force!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post

Way to stir up the poop again!!!

You rock!
Wow, truth hurts? And btw, yes, JQP DOES rock

Old 05-05-2010, 08:59 AM

1,815 posts, read 5,400,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post

I'm guessing.....

Reston Runner.....is STEAMING while reading and trying not to post....but it's killing him....

I'm here. Spring gets busy at work sometimes and it interferes with my online time. The nerve!

Taking a vacation day on Friday to go down to Lancaster for the Landis Valley Herb and Garden Faire. Hoping to find lots of little heirloom veggies that need a new home. Also doing some shopping and of course, a lot of eating! Can't go overboard though, have a wedding on Saturday and need to fit into the dress I have for it!

Old 05-05-2010, 10:42 AM

Bit my tongue long enough, so I'm saying my peace and then moving on. I know others already tried this and that I have a 99% chance of failure, but I just have to say it.

Ya know, it's ok to agree to disagree and stop picking at one another. I don't agree with everything everyone says - that's just the way that life works. If everyone agreed all the time, we'd be boring robots! It's ok to let a topic die or not respond if you feel the disagreement is becoming too personal.

It's also ok to not be baited into posting something back, really it is! We won't think you are a 'little kitty' or whatever you think you'll be thought of as if you don't post a nasty back. Honestly we don't really care because we're all involved in our own selfish little lives.

If you don't like what someone says, it's ok to just skip reading their posts. This isn't grade school where you have to read the whole book, nor is there going to be a test later.

Oh, and in keeping with my normal routine, nasty posts back will not be dignified with a response. I see no reason to recognize and give power to something purposefully negative.

Thank you and I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy the nice weather out there!

Old 05-05-2010, 10:59 AM

65 posts, read 112,484 times
Quote:

I'm guessing.....

I'm still here. Not too much go's on around these part's for me to get myself in trouble!! And besides it's to nice outside to sit in, enjoy the nice weather today all!!

Old 05-05-2010, 11:49 AM

2,834 posts, read 10,766,703 times
I'll be wasting away in Margaritaville tonight. Me and my daughter~......
She's celebrating her last day of college and so am I!!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2010, 12:42 PM

65 posts, read 112,484 times
Quote:

YouTube - MargaritaVille

Old 05-05-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
She's graduating already?! Bet you're one Proud Momma! Congrats to her.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:31 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,665,452 times
Quote:

I'm guessing.....

LOL..........Yeah, I came by and was "just reading" TRUE...LOL
I was reading the sheetrock quotes. Amazing...... We've done a lot of that ourselves. One piece price, floored me... We did rooms and rooms...and no I am not for hire. It is hard work.
I was down in Lehigh at the docs today........so I was out of town.
Yesterday I was in NJ babysitting. When we went the back way to the Trade Zone shops....a huge bear crossed the road just before Continental.
Ok, so now its from Black Panthers to Bears...
The little guy, (2) and almost 3, was flabergasted and told everyone all day about the "big bear."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania