Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 02:02 PM

7 posts, read 15,753 times

Advertisements

I am sure there are many great realtors out there.

As for my experience, I would recommend a guy named Glenn in Woodbridge. He would drive all the way from Woodbridge to Gainsville to show houses whenever you ask him.
If you need his info, send me a message.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:31 AM

15 posts, read 89,079 times
Default Realtor nova

My amazing realtor is Leah Webster with REMAX Allegiance.
She is absolutely fabulous. She is licensed in VA/DC/MD. She helped me find my first new home in 4 days and handled all the headaches. I can't believe how stressless she made the process. And we LOVE our new home.

Last edited by FindingZen; 12-31-2008 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Sorry, the phone and website info constitute real estate advertising, a no-no per the TOS.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:53 AM

22 posts, read 83,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickednoodle View Post
We're in the process of a buying a home and our realtor is through i-agent.com, where you receive 2% cash back on the value of your home at closing. You have to do more legwork yourself, such as searching for homes and providing a list to your realtor of those you'd like to see (but we do this anyway), but otherwise haven't found any glaring differences. We do have to follow up a bit more with our particular realtor and make sure he's doing what he needs to, but this could also be because we're purchasing a foreclosure and we're attempting to close in under 30 days...yikes! But so far we're on track, and the money after closing will come in very handy!
Wickednoodle: do you mind telling us more about your experiences with i-agent? The 2% rebate is actually very good.. and so.. almost feel like untrue.

Thank you very much.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 PM

8,993 posts, read 21,223,368 times
After consulting with senior moderators, I've decided that this thread should be closed as the many recommendations walk the line of real estate advertising. In the future, it may be best to ask to recieve recommendations by Direct Message.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:43 PM

6 posts, read 17,397 times
My friend Cheryll Kenny from Golden Realtors based out of Manassas, Virginia. She is a great HONEST person. She will do her absolute best and definitely works hard to get your condo out there. Please give her a shot.. you wont be disappointed. I have sent several people to her and all of them have been very happy with her services!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia