Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Northwest Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 02:50 AM

1 posts, read 7,208 times

Advertisements

I'm an international student and I've just moved to Valparaiso. I'll be attending Valparaiso University in the fall. Since I don't want to live on campus, I've been looking for off-campus housing but for some reason I haven't had much luck !!! That might be due to the small population >> about 27000 only ! Where should I go? Do you have any experience or information about housing or roomates in Valparaiso area please?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2007, 07:55 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker01 View Post
I'm an international student and I've just moved to Valparaiso. I'll be attending Valparaiso University in the fall. Since I don't want to live on campus, I've been looking for off-campus housing but for some reason I haven't had much luck !!! That might be due to the small population >> about 27000 only ! Where should I go? Do you have any experience or information about housing or roomates in Valparaiso area please?
Since you will be a student, the University should be able to offer some help. Most univesities keep a list of roommates wanted, available rentals, etc.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:56 PM

1 posts, read 6,632 times
Default I found you off-campus housing

Katrina,

I have a friend that I helped start a blog with off-campus housing. Here is her link.

[url=http://valparaisoindianauniversityhousing.blogspot.com/]Valparaiso Indiana University off-campus Housing[/url]

If Emily is hard to reach, you may e-mail me at [EMAIL="tallenusa@hotmail.com"]tallenusa@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

Thanks,
Tina

Old 04-16-2009, 07:36 PM

7 posts, read 25,779 times
I am looking for a roommate in the same area if you still need someone and are male, otherwise, I have a female friend also looking. Email me at wilson49332@hotmail.com and let me know if you need someone! Were both easygoing grad students looking to move Aug 1.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:22 PM

1 posts, read 5,717 times
Hi,
I will be starting my MBA at Valpo this fall [in like 15 days!!]... I haven't found a place yet. I am looking for an off-campus apartment. Is there a girl who is also looking for an apartment and would be interested in rooming with me? Please let me know asap! Thank you!

Old 08-08-2010, 02:21 PM

63 posts, read 196,176 times
Might I suggest craigslist NWI it is amazing how many apts in Valpo are listed there.
northwest indiana rooms & shares classifieds - craigslist
northwest indiana apts/housing for rent classifieds - craigslist

Old 09-24-2010, 04:50 PM

1 posts, read 5,520 times
hey MJ111 du you still neat a roommate, and have you found a place?
Regards, Isabel
I'm a danish girl, I'm starting a curse in photography at Camaralucida here the 30th of september.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:29 PM

17,356 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by isadeleuran View Post
hey MJ111 du you still neat a roommate, and have you found a place?
Regards, Isabel
I'm a danish girl, I'm starting a curse in photography at Camaralucida here the 30th of september.
I have a sneaking suspicion you mean Valparaiso, Chile and not Valparaiso, Indiana.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:57 AM

1 posts, read 4,677 times
ROOMMATE NEEDED $350 A MONTH
I have a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment located at maison royal in valparaiso. your share of the rent would be $350 a month that includes nipsco. No deposit, No credit check. Just don't be crazy. I am a very easy-going laid back hard working guy. I work full time and attened ivytech. If interested and would like further details please call 219-916-6297

Old 05-05-2012, 08:52 AM

1 posts, read 4,229 times
Hi, I am an international Student from India. I am here in the university since 2 years and going to be a junior this coming fall. I am looking for a roommate: female, neat and clean.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Northwest Indiana