Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2009, 08:41 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,449,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Mooseburgers taste good. Moosehead beer is good too. Have you eaten Moose, AP? I stayed in Idaho for a summer once, and had some good moose burgers. So does elk.

The snake that left its skin in our house was probably a black rat snake. Eating mice for us. I did not tell Don for a couple of months, because he has a snakephobia big time. He would have been a serious contender with EB's DW for fastest human on earth had he seen it.
I've never eaten moose. I have had reindeer sausage but then I felt bad when I found out what it was...I said "oh dang, poor Rudolph." Have never eaten any elk either. Yes I have a snakephobia also; don't even like those garden snakes...ugh. My sister in Ohio had a black snake in her house several years ago. She said it must have went to the shed cause the mice problem went away lol. They also found a dead baby rattler in the road that had been run over. BTW she and her husband also hate snakes. I know they are here for a reason but they really creep me out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2009, 08:43 PM

BTW, it's hovered between -6 and -7 all day here. Really cold temps for just November. ptsum, I'm jealous of the temp you had today. EB and MK, what were the temps by you today?

Old 11-14-2009, 09:02 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,448,031 times

Old 11-15-2009, 07:57 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,557,026 times
LOL! That was good, mk. Poor bullwinkle.

AP, it has been low of 50 to highs in the 70's here in eastern Oklahoma. Perfect weather. Congrats on the Buckeyes taking the conference and going to the Rose Bowl.

We went to the Rose Parade in Pasadena, CA a couple of years ago. It was fantastic.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:52 AM

lol...............to MK, that's cute.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
LOL! That was good, mk. Poor bullwinkle.

AP, it has been low of 50 to highs in the 70's here in eastern Oklahoma. Perfect weather. Congrats on the Buckeyes taking the conference and going to the Rose Bowl.

We went to the Rose Parade in Pasadena, CA a couple of years ago. It was fantastic.
I figured you'd be having good weather. . Nice temperatures. Yes I saw that on the Buckeyes...thanks.

Old 11-15-2009, 11:06 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,155,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
BTW, it's hovered between -6 and -7 all day here. Really cold temps for just November. ptsum, I'm jealous of the temp you had today. EB and MK, what were the temps by you today?
We were around 63 all day here in the upper Buckeye, AP. No snow as of yet RB, ans this is the usual Ohio weather this time od the year.

MK,
Now thats just too funny . Wasn't Boris and Nitasha from Russia? They had better watch what they do, S, Palin may be watching they as we speak. I can't beleive that she was able to put a book together , and people are actually reading it .

Old 11-15-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
We were around 63 all day here in the upper Buckeye, AP. No snow as of yet RB, ans this is the usual Ohio weather this time od the year.

MK,
Now thats just too funny . Wasn't Boris and Nitasha from Russia? They had better watch what they do, S, Palin may be watching they as we speak. I can't beleive that she was able to put a book together , and people are actually reading it .

Well you know Palin "can" see Russia from her backyard. . She is a bit of a dimbo but hel* look at Biden...all those blunders LOL...quess he's a himbo. .
Well its about 6 degrees here, some sun. 63 degrees down there sounds good. Heck 35 uphere would feel good.

What's everybody doing for Thanksgiving? Will do the usual turkey and fixings here myself. Can't believe it's a week from this coming Thursday. This month is flying by.

Old 11-15-2009, 02:17 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,448,031 times
A match for Palin..

Here's ya go, this Bimbo is solving all of Californias problems.

I've posted this on the OK forum before... so RB, EB?, Kearibear..I don't want to hear it.

Brilliant Woman Solves All of California's Problems is Today's BIG Thing in Funny Videos - JUL 23, 2009

Last edited by mkfarnam; 11-15-2009 at 02:35 PM..

Old 11-15-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
A match for Palin..

Here's ya go, this Bimbo is solving all of Californias problems.

I've posted this on the OK forum before... so RB, EB?, Kearibear..I don't want to heat it.

Brilliant Woman Solves All of California's Problems is Today's BIG Thing in Funny Videos - JUL 23, 2009

Good Lord...painful to even listen to her half-way through......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio