Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 02:41 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,795,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I imagine you have to beat all these ugly Okie girls away with a stick.
Haha! Actually, at times that is true. Sometimes I attempt to lower my standards because I do like the attention. But ultimately, I can't. I'm not interested in just getting laid, I want to get remarried. So I'm not going to seriously consider most of the ones I've met.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2014, 06:14 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,253,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Haha! Actually, at times that is true. Sometimes I attempt to lower my standards because I do like the attention. But ultimately, I can't. I'm not interested in just getting laid, I want to get remarried. So I'm not going to seriously consider most of the ones I've met.
Most Okies I know are very beautiful people. I work and live all over the country and have meet very few ugly people. I will be glad when you finally escape from here and get away from us ugly Okies.

Old 12-21-2014, 06:18 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,590,972 times
Quote:
She will date you and who's knows maybe marry you........Lauren Heaton.........

Old 12-22-2014, 10:17 AM

180 posts, read 668,765 times
Obesity is a problem here so if they are equating that as a part of the attractiveness scale...

Old 12-22-2014, 11:11 AM

17,807 posts, read 13,708,449 times
We need to hook up Atlguy with this NANBF thing.

Quote:
Oklahoma City as the 2nd unattractive? Interesting since I am a judge for the NANBF, a physique contest federation and we have a Bikini division. These ladies must possess a symmetrical beautiful shape but also must have a great presentation ( hair, face etc. ). We have had many Oklahoma women just domination our amateur contests in the last couple of years. Many have become Pros and have been very successful on that level as well.

Old 12-22-2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMM View Post
Obesity is a problem here so if they are equating that as a part of the attractiveness scale...
Exactly.

Old 12-22-2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Most Okies I know are very beautiful people. I work and live all over the country and have meet very few ugly people. I will be glad when you finally escape from here and get away from us ugly Okies.
Good for you. Its really just personal preference and what you're attracted to. I haven't found many here. Although I did go out Friday night and saw a lot of pretty women. Thought I was in a different city. Anyway, I won't miss you either.

Old 12-22-2014, 01:05 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,989,403 times
It's sad these polls get so much attention. Someone posted something about this on the Baltimore forum last month. This was a travel + leisure readers poll that could be voted on multiple times. So ya have to take these polls with a grain of salt.

Looking at the 2013 results it's funny that Portland, Maine was the 4th most attractive in 2013, and now it's number 10 on the least attractive side. Miami was rated number 6 on the least attractive cities, but in 2014 it's rated number 1 for the most attractive. So I guess all the good looking folks in Portland moved to Miami. Oklahoma City was not on the top ten most homely list last year, so did all the ugly folks just move there within the last 12 months? Atlanta was 8th most attractive this year but not on either list last year. So a whole flock of wealthy pretty folks must have landed in Atlanta since the last poll was taken? This just shows how ridiculous these lists are.

It's been a long time since I've seen someone that made me turn around for a second look. Most people today are way overweight and many don't seem to care how they dress or look when out, or they are so loaded with make up they look horrible.

Atlguy39, and then when you find that one with the pretty outside they often turn out to be superficial, selfish, user types and very ugly inside. Lots of people searching for that special person in this world. At least you have a job there. If you think you've seen all the OK City gals, it's only a couple hundred miles to Dallas start looking down there.

Old 12-22-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
It's sad these polls get so much attention. Someone posted something about this on the Baltimore forum last month. This was a travel + leisure readers poll that could be voted on multiple times. So ya have to take these polls with a grain of salt.

Looking at the 2013 results it's funny that Portland, Maine was the 4th most attractive in 2013, and now it's number 10 on the least attractive side. Miami was rated number 6 on the least attractive cities, but in 2014 it's rated number 1 for the most attractive. So I guess all the good looking folks in Portland moved to Miami. Oklahoma City was not on the top ten most homely list last year, so did all the ugly folks just move there within the last 12 months? Atlanta was 8th most attractive this year but not on either list last year. So a whole flock of wealthy pretty folks must have landed in Atlanta since the last poll was taken? This just shows how ridiculous these lists are.

It's been a long time since I've seen someone that made me turn around for a second look. Most people today are way overweight and many don't seem to care how they dress or look when out, or they are so loaded with make up they look horrible.

Atlguy39, and then when you find that one with the pretty outside they often turn out to be superficial, selfish, user types and very ugly inside. Lots of people searching for that special person in this world. At least you have a job there. If you think you've seen all the OK City gals, it's only a couple hundred miles to Dallas start looking down there.
Yes, Todd, I'm thinking about how to work the Dallas angle. I did meet someone just last week through my church, but she is NOT from here. She's from NY. I'm seeing where that goes, but Dallas looks more appealing everyday. Also, to your point on pretty women, I'll just clarify that the women I date tend to be more of the "girl next door" look, so not necessarily model material. Thats fine with me because I don't need a perfect 10. I just need a woman who has a similar lifestyle (healthy living) and will be loyal. She should also have a brain. Attractiveness counts a lot, but its just one of many things, and if her personality is awful or she's materialistic, I'm out.

Old 12-22-2014, 07:14 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,510,874 times
Quote:
Dude!

Layin' that pipe equates to more happiness!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City