Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 07:48 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Atlguy39.....
I don't see many attractive people here at all. I thought I was in the
minority for thinking this. The only attractive women I ever see are married,
but its like one out of every 50 or so women. Its really unreal. I think all
the attractive ones decided to move where their social life and the weather
would be better. I can't wait to move.
Read more: //www.city-data.com/forum/oklah...#ixzz3MgVJN98o
Quote:
Atlguy39.....
Exactly!!!! So weird as someone who moved from the East. I eat almost no red
meat, lift weights (to stay in shape, not bulk up), and have a pretty healthy
lifestyle in general. I also DO NOT understand why every woman thinks she has
to be blonde here. The only women I connect with are ones who aren't from here,
and they are few and far between, because lets be honest, who wants to move
here???? F'ing awful.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie
gein
I imagine you have to beat all these ugly Okie girls away with a
stick.
Atlguy39 is running game on these OK women and they are his perfect match " great home makers who
don't cheat with outside men on the side too much " what more could a man ask for....?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2014, 08:45 PM

412 posts, read 545,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post

Atlguy39, and then when you find that one with the pretty outside they often turn out to be superficial, selfish, user types and very ugly inside. Lots of people searching for that special person in this world. At least you have a job there. If you think you've seen all the OK City gals, it's only a couple hundred miles to Dallas start looking down there.
Come on brah. Just because a woman is pretty, doesn't mean she's the opposite on the inside. Plenty of hideous people with ugly personalities in the world, too.

Old 12-22-2014, 09:04 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,985,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Yes, Todd, I'm thinking about how to work the Dallas angle. I did meet someone just last week through my church, but she is NOT from here. She's from NY. I'm seeing where that goes, but Dallas looks more appealing everyday. Also, to your point on pretty women, I'll just clarify that the women I date tend to be more of the "girl next door" look, so not necessarily model material. Thats fine with me because I don't need a perfect 10. I just need a woman who has a similar lifestyle (healthy living) and will be loyal. She should also have a brain. Attractiveness counts a lot, but its just one of many things, and if her personality is awful or she's materialistic, I'm out.
Well goodluck to ya. Models, have you seen some of them walking the ramps? About 9 feet tall and thin as a match stick, with a similar figure. Nothing wrong with the girl next door look. Almost everyone chose Mary Ann over Ginger. Everyone has their own preference with regard to race and hair color. Personality and what's important to them is often the deal breaker. You mention loyalty, that seems to be a tough square to fill these days. First sign of trouble and it's the d-word. Someday there will be another choice, the life like robot. Have you seen some of them now, amazingly real looking. I can just see people trying to get a law passed to be able to marry their bot. I do hope eventually all the annoying TV anchors are replaced with robots. Such an overpaid group of pompous twits. I'm reminded of this old very bad movie called "Cherry 2000" where this guy desperately goes looking for a part for his beautiful robot. Well that's another story.

I suppose you looked through all the OK City meet up groups? Seems like some could be good sources for meeting folks and interesting too. Photography, hiking, healthy eating, were a couple I saw looking quickly.

Old 12-22-2014, 09:26 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,791,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post
Dude!

Layin' that pipe equates to more happiness!
Haha! It certainly did in my 20's, but I'm more mature now, lol.

Old 12-22-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Atlguy39 is running game on these OK women and they are his perfect match " great home makers who
don't cheat with outside men on the side too much " what more could a man ask for....?
I'm assuming this was an attempt at sarcasm. I'm not looking for a homemaker or a woman who won't cheat "too much". I wouldn't be asking for much in most other cities with a similar population size, but here I am.

Old 12-22-2014, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I'm assuming this was an attempt at sarcasm. I'm not looking for a homemaker or a woman who won't cheat "too much". I wouldn't be asking for much in most other cities with a similar population size, but here I am.
Season Greeting Atlguy39 I'm not mad at you , just saying that if you want sophisticated worldly woman's
that's very well could be a real problem on either coasts.

I sincerely hope that you find the girl of yours dreams.....all kidding aside.....

Old 12-22-2014, 11:20 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,985,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink90 View Post
Come on brah. Just because a woman is pretty, doesn't mean she's the opposite on the inside. Plenty of hideous people with ugly personalities in the world, too.
I said often, not always. Your mileage may vary. Certainly there are selfish nasty superficial people in both pretty and ugly outside shells. Who said there weren't?

Atlguy39, You think you would have no trouble finding the right gal in another city? How about Wichita, Des Moines, Omaha, Kansas City (Note: they were 7th on the travel/leisure pretty people list last year, but in 2014 all the lookers must have moved away, they didn't make the list).

Old 12-23-2014, 12:40 AM

518 posts, read 871,921 times
Seeing that not one of the three major Bay Area cities are found among the fugliest completely invalidates this "ranking".

Never been to OKC (Dallas, close enough...) but I doubt you belong. It doesn't seem plausible given your location alone.

The fact that it's a yahoo article should tell you how much it's worth... nothing. I've read so many hack articles from them. Moving on...

Old 12-24-2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
Well goodluck to ya. Models, have you seen some of them walking the ramps? About 9 feet tall and thin as a match stick, with a similar figure. Nothing wrong with the girl next door look. Almost everyone chose Mary Ann over Ginger. Everyone has their own preference with regard to race and hair color. Personality and what's important to them is often the deal breaker. You mention loyalty, that seems to be a tough square to fill these days. First sign of trouble and it's the d-word. Someday there will be another choice, the life like robot. Have you seen some of them now, amazingly real looking. I can just see people trying to get a law passed to be able to marry their bot. I do hope eventually all the annoying TV anchors are replaced with robots. Such an overpaid group of pompous twits. I'm reminded of this old very bad movie called "Cherry 2000" where this guy desperately goes looking for a part for his beautiful robot. Well that's another story.

I suppose you looked through all the OK City meet up groups? Seems like some could be good sources for meeting folks and interesting too. Photography, hiking, healthy eating, were a couple I saw looking quickly.
Tall Women are a Man's dream come true I prefer tall girl over all other types.........

No they don't most men would go for Ginger , if they had the confidence to approach her , and she wasn't scaring them spitless..!!!

Infidelity has gone out of the window and Oklahoma is leading the way in being unfaithful , yet OK Women are still far more Loyal than Worldly More Sophisticated Women on either Coast...

I'm going to End my Marriage when I turn 65 yyoung in 2 1/4 years and decided to fill out 1/2 a profile on one of these CA OLD...On...Line....Dating sites.

I got hundred of Potential Dates , 99% White Caucasian because I didn't attach a picture , and these women out here in CA want a Man to be making $50,000 to $100,000 , $100,000 to $150,000 , $150,000 to $200,000 a year in order to date them....LOL....FOMC....howest2008 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year......

Old 12-24-2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Season Greeting Atlguy39 I'm not mad at you , just saying that if you want sophisticated worldly woman's
that's very well could be a real problem on either coasts.

I sincerely hope that you find the girl of yours dreams.....all kidding aside.....
No problem. No, I'm not looking for a rich trust fund woman or someone who's been all over the world. Someone who's lived other places or been out of the State would be nice though. I'm just more of an East coast guy I guess. I wouldn't have necessarily thought that until I lived here. Maybe big city is more the way to say it, vs a city that feels like a town of 50,000 to me because its ridiculously spread out and everyone is married.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City