Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2008, 01:16 PM

3,724 posts, read 9,325,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
No, he sometimes dm's me, but I haven't heard from him. In fact, I was just about to post a new thread entitled "What Happened to All The OK Posters?" Our happy little group has shrivled to only a few posters, and frankly, things have gotten VERY boring. Come on, let's get this thing going again!
Okay, I was just about to start a new thread anyway.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:13 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,959 times
Quote:
No, he sometimes dm's me, but I haven't heard from him. In fact, I was just about to post a new thread entitled "What Happened to All The OK Posters?" Our happy little group has shrivled to only a few posters, and frankly, things have gotten VERY boring. Come on, let's get this thing going again!
Drove by MK's place after supper... There's a "for rent" sign in the window.

Hopefully he'll turn up soon...if not I'll dig out his cell number.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:55 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Quote:
"What Happened to All The OK Posters?" Our happy little group has shrivled to only a few posters, and frankly, things have gotten VERY boring.
Just boring ol RB again looking in at the shriveled okie board and laughing demonically-hysterically. My evil sinister plot is working. Bwaaaaahhaaaaahaaaaa!

Kari, are you going to the OK State Fair next week? We usually go to partake in the DEEP FRIED fair food!!! And we go to the bldgs where they have the arts and crafts contests.

Don won first place his first time entering something back in 2000. The next year he won first place again and said all the little old ladies were fixing to go postal on him if he entered again.

We will probably go next friday. Let us know if you want to go. We won't stay too long. DM if you are interested.

And Kari, are you sure you don't have MK locked up in your bondage room? I know you two had something going on... and don't play innocent either.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
Just boring ol RB again looking in at the shriveled okie board and laughing demonically-hysterically. My evil sinister plot is working. Bwaaaaahhaaaaahaaaaa!

Kari, are you going to the OK State Fair next week? We usually go to partake in the DEEP FRIED fair food!!! And we go to the bldgs where they have the arts and crafts contests.

Don won first place his first time entering something back in 2000. The next year he won first place again and said all the little old ladies were fixing to go postal on him if he entered again.

We will probably go next friday. Let us know if you want to go. We won't stay too long. DM if you are interested.

And Kari, are you sure you don't have MK locked up in your bondage room? I know you two had something going on... and don't play innocent either.
Fairs are fun - i entered some sweaters I'd knitted my kids when they were little and won 1st and 2nd - kids were tweaked becaust they though since the sweaters were their's the ribbons should be theirs too.

Bondange room? Moi? [batting lashes innocently]

Old 09-08-2008, 09:29 PM

Unhappy Okay, you guys!

You complain because no one's here, no one's posting, it's gotten boring, but no one wants anything to do with a real discusson or just plain chat and have some fun. Where are you hiding? Iit's all Q's and A's, which is fine for people who are looking for specific informaton, but where's the fun that encouraged me to move here?

Old 09-08-2008, 10:51 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,448,326 times
What would you like to talk about, Kari?

Just curious~are you happy with your move? Do you find the vibe in OK to be what you expected it to be? Friendly like it is here?

Old 09-08-2008, 11:03 PM

What???? Is MK moving?

Old 09-09-2008, 05:39 AM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammie View Post
What???? Is MK moving?
Jammie, he already did! His house is empty. I'm guessing he found a smaller place and he just hasn't got things set up in the new place, but I really don't know... I'll give him a call in a day or so.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:17 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Jammie, he already did! His house is empty. I'm guessing he found a smaller place and he just hasn't got things set up in the new place, but I really don't know... I'll give him a call in a day or so.
I can just see LR peering into the windows at MK's old place.

BTW, I have to tell you about the idiot California transplant, remember the one I am always telling stories about? The one who has 18 dogs that continually eat his chickens and he shoots the dogs when they don't come to him?

Well, his latest is, he bought a shetland pony and allowed it be bred by a full sized horse. He already has cows going down during birthing process because he allows the brahmer bulls to breed them! But a small horse and a regular sized horse?!! He said its okay because the horses are used to giving birth to colts bigger than usual.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:31 AM

That fool needs to be reported to the Humane Society.

Oh, ok~MK is just moving to a different house. I thought you meant he's moving out of state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma