Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 11:19 AM

5,390 posts, read 9,689,444 times

Advertisements

I think Florida has the better looking women IMO.

I like the south american energy and vibe. A lot more Brazilians, Colombians, Argentinians, Cubans, Europeans, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 05:37 PM

573 posts, read 1,360,829 times
most people make Southern California women synonymous with blonde plastics, but when in reality more tan half of the women in SoCal are beautiful Latina women (and not just from Mexico, but from Argentina, and other south american countries). There are also lots of beautiful Asians and Europeans (which many confuse with stereotypical blondes).

Old 05-22-2013, 04:11 AM

193 posts, read 309,743 times
Taiwan. Best I've seen to date.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:40 PM

128 posts, read 179,447 times
SEC college towns.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:33 PM

483 posts, read 1,559,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post

State wise, I'd take TX girls over CA girls any day of the week but that is me.
You must be into huge women. I've been to DFW, San Antonio and Houston metro areas, and I've never seen so many beached whales before. It's true TX is one of the fattest states -- I saw it first hand.

The hottest women in TX are just as hot as any state, but that's referring to the top 0.5% of women. If you're talking about the average chick in TX, they're fat and repulsive.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:32 AM

8,307 posts, read 13,442,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
You must be into huge women. I've been to DFW, San Antonio and Houston metro areas, and I've never seen so many beached whales before. It's true TX is one of the fattest states -- I saw it first hand.

The hottest women in TX are just as hot as any state, but that's referring to the top 0.5% of women. If you're talking about the average chick in TX, they're fat and repulsive.
Really, they were mostly hot and still down-to-earth when I was there (early 90s). I think they all got depressed when I left the state and pigging out due to stress.

Well, I see "Free Willies" everywhere I go these days and the sad thing, even the teenagers are that way now and this has become the norm!

I don't want to sounds shallow or mean but yeah, obese women are repulsive to me too.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:56 AM

815 posts, read 2,698,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibooze View Post
Who has the best looking girls, California or Florida and what areas?
I'm thinking that gals that walk Beach Blvd in Stanton on a Saturday night would be right up your alley.

Old 05-28-2013, 09:09 AM

658 posts, read 1,554,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Jack View Post
I always imagine Portland is like the opposite of OC...granola-eating, liberal Fem-nazis who probably never wear make up when they go out.
you're probably right. Portland is so weird

Old 05-28-2013, 09:13 AM

658 posts, read 1,554,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
So are you saying there are no poor good looking women out there?
I'm not the person you're asking but I'd venture to say there are very few super-hot poor girls. This is because super-hot girls get taken care of. There are only a few reasons a super-hot girl would be poor:
* they are crazy (serious mental disorder)
* some terrible circumstance
* they grew up in a small poor town in the middle of nowhere and are also stupid
Not many other reasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County