Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2018, 07:16 AM

218 posts, read 244,520 times

Advertisements

I've lived in Klamath County 45 years and I have seen very little gang activity. Sure there is some here, and when I moved here there were a few Biker gangs members on Bly Mtn. and I knew a couple of Black Panthers living in Sprague River. Most didn't bother anyone unless you bothered them. Now days I see what looks like "Bangers" but haven't seen much going on, except a few large drug bust connected to this or that group. Drugs bring trouble to any community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2018, 07:24 AM

218 posts, read 244,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddmm11 View Post
Oregon does not have the Hells Angels or Outlaws Motorcycle clubs.
How about the Gypsy Jokers, which there are a few in K-falls and several around Grants Pass. I know a few of them. Also we have some smaller clubs moving in.

Old 07-15-2018, 07:45 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,218,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
If you want a day-to-day picture of crime in Eugene, you can look at the police log. Just click the beginning and end search boxes to set the dates. Leave everything else blank to see all dispatch calls.

EPD Dispatch Log - Search

Thanks Larry, pretty interesting stuff. Fortunately, we live in Oakridge, pretty quiet out here. Usually!

Old 07-16-2018, 02:33 PM

545 posts, read 411,379 times
Lots of good info in this thread, but the OP? Black street gangs in Medford, really?

Oh that is hilarious. Must be open mike night, don't forget to tip your bartenders.

Old 07-16-2018, 03:28 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,674,951 times
There's a lot of prejudice against bikers. The Gypsy Jokers used to start their 4th of July cruise from the park across from my house. The member that lived there was a decent guy. He and I adopted an elderly lady who was poverty stricken. I picked fruit and produce for her in the summer, John cleaned her gutters, mowed her lawn and washed her windows. I lived there three years, and he and I never shared a harsh word. We weren't buddies, we just lived in the same neighborhood.

Not long ago I was trying to get around a forest fire and got lost on logging roads. I came across a couple guys wearing colors, so I stopped to see if they knew where they were. They were just as lost as I was, but we agreed we were in the wrong place. Once again, it was a cordial conversation. I don't think the movie version of bikers exists in Oregon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon