Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 08:06 AM

570 posts, read 1,153,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlFlaUsa View Post
Well if he only knew how many beautiful girls I've danced with @ Pulse, and Parliament for that matter whether they be friends I came with to the club, or straight girls looking to have a good time without being mobbed by sleazy men. And before anyone takes a stab at it, no they were not drag queens although those womenare equally as stunning.
We're definitely on a different page.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2012, 09:01 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,330,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0gat0rs View Post
Sorry to disappoint but I LOVE beautiful women. Everything about them. Don't like fat or ugly chicks though. I can't possibly understand or want to understand how a male cannot be sexually attracted to beautiful women. I feel pity for both of you gays.
Not gay but I have a little tolerance. I dig chics as well. FYI, bigotry turns a lot of chics off.

Old 06-11-2012, 11:54 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,580,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlFlaUsa View Post
Well if he only knew how many beautiful girls I've danced with @ Pulse, and Parliament for that matter whether they be friends I came with to the club, or straight girls looking to have a good time without being mobbed by sleazy men. And before anyone takes a stab at it, no they were not drag queens although those women are equally as stunning.
One of my best friends whom I've known since high school recnetly came out to me. I might join him at P-House, Pulse, or Revs for a drink sometime. Im not gay nor am I interested in that "lifestyle" (sorry if that offended anyone, I didnt know how else to put it) but he is one of my best friends and Im supportive of whatever path he finds himself on

Really Orl? Straight girls go to the gay clubs?

And I've been wasting all my time and money at Vintage, Antigua, The Beacham, and Finnhenry's

Old 06-11-2012, 01:26 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Yet another facet to a great place :-)

Old 06-11-2012, 01:52 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
Quote:
Sorry to disappoint but I LOVE beautiful women. Everything about them. Don't like fat or ugly chicks though. I can't possibly understand or want to understand how a male cannot be sexually attracted to beautiful women. I feel pity for both of you gays.
Just because you're attracted to the opposite sex doesn't mean you have to pity Gays. They are attracted to their own sex is just as normal for them as your attraction for beautiful wonem. It really is that simple to understand.

To DavieJ89 :
And I've been wasting all my time and money at Vintage, Antigua, The Beacham, and Finnhenry's

Yes straight girls do go to Gay clubs because sometimes they just want to be left alone and not bother with the harassment from straight men. Usually you will have women who have gay male friends to go with so I suggest you do go with your friend one night because you never know if you will meet a girl. Just make sure your best friend shields you from guys if they hit on you & let them know your straight.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:22 PM

27,224 posts, read 43,942,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
One of my best friends whom I've known since high school recnetly came out to me. I might join him at P-House, Pulse, or Revs for a drink sometime. I'm not gay, nor am I interested in that "lifestyle" (sorry if that offended anyone, I didnt know how else to put it) but he is one of my best friends and I'm supportive of whatever path he finds himself on

And that in a nutshell is what the world needs a whole lot more of... Thanks Davie.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:25 PM

27,224 posts, read 43,942,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Not gay but I have a little tolerance. I dig chics as well. FYI, bigotry turns a lot of chics off.
Especially the hot ones, who tend to have more than a few gay friends...

Old 06-11-2012, 02:38 PM

570 posts, read 1,153,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
Especially the hot ones, who tend to have more than a few gay friends...
Definitely not true. Hot girls do have gay friends but expect a "guy" to not support gayness. Maybe I date different girls but when I go out with a hottie n I see gays kissing I'd make a smart comment like "I wonder how their dads feel" or say wtf and the chick would laugh hysterically. Maybe they don't like it but never heard it on record. I've actually had chicks when we passed by a gay say "thats disgusting" so don't stereotype all hot chicks

Old 06-11-2012, 03:09 PM

2,168 posts, read 5,055,460 times
I just don't know how anyone can hate gay people once you get to know any of them. Perhaps you just force yourself to not engage in any conversations with them due to your complete and utter homophobia...I don't know. I have had many gay neighbors and co-workers living in Atlanta and Orlando and working in the IT field. From my experience, the only thing I can say is that they are some of the friendliest, most respectful human beings I have ever met. I find it impossible to hate them.

Old 06-11-2012, 03:16 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
Quote:
Definitely not true. Hot girls do have gay friends but expect a "guy" to not support gayness. Maybe I date different girls but when I go out with a hottie n I see gays kissing I'd make a smart comment like "I wonder how their dads feel" or say wtf and the chick would laugh hysterically. Maybe they don't like it but never heard it on record. I've actually had chicks when we passed by a gay say "thats disgusting" so don't stereotype all hot chicks
So where do you go that you see "Gays kissing'? There is a term for that called homophobia. What do you care what a gay guy's father thinks anyways?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando