Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 08:42 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,668,646 times

Advertisements

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauders Son View Post
Do you have a pet name for your spouse, significant other, child, etc.? Are you willing to share it with us?I call everybody dady that way I don't mess up their name
You call EVERYBODY Dady??? LOL, I think you meant "baby".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 10:14 PM

8,394 posts, read 3,504,485 times
Oops, nearly forgot all about QOTD! Thanks for stepping in, Dark!

Today's Question:

When you eat M&Ms™ (or Skittles™), do you eat them randomly, or do you separate them by color and eat them in a certain order?
I haven't eaten M&Ms in forever - I'd rather eat my chocolate 'neat'! However, when I used to eat Smarties as a kid (which are similar in that they come in mixed colours), I did used to separate them by colour and eat them in a particular order.

If you eat them by color, which color do you eat first? Which do you eat last? Why?
I don't remember, but I do remember the orange ones were my favourite. I probably ate them either first or last.

Bonus Question:

Do you have a pet name for your spouse, significant other, child, etc.? Are you willing to share it with us?
I chose my daughter's name on the basis it couldn't be shortened or messed with too much. Ha! Epic fail. She ended up with her name being lengthened... most often with the word 'banana'. No prizes for guessing her name!

Old 03-08-2012, 03:49 AM
bjh

60,427 posts, read 30,605,091 times
I've been eagerly awaiting today's QotD, and then remembered that Spinx isn't able to do them any more. I hope someone will volunteer to take them over (someone? anyone? Buehler? Buehler?), but while we're waiting, I offer this feeble attempt to fill some very big shoes.

Maybe you should follow Nike's advice Dark - just do it! The Wednesday Qotd that is.

Today's Question:
When you eat M&Ms™ (or Skittles™), do you eat them randomly, or do you separate them by color and eat them in a certain order?
If you eat them by color, which color do you eat first? Which do you eat last? Why?
I did that when I was a kid, sort M&Ms by color. Didn't matter which color was eaten first. Why? Just cuz.

Bonus Question:
Do you have a pet name for your spouse, significant other, child, etc.? Are you willing to share it with us?
Yes. No.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:07 PM

23 posts, read 18,993 times
yeah dady I call everybody...uh what was your name again-BABY!!! yeah that is right.I am glad you noticed I tried to change it but my fat fingers aren't good for typing.....they must be good for something though......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics