Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 12:52 PM

7,335 posts, read 2,742,977 times

Advertisements

~ What did you have that was good to eat this past week? Barbecue from a local joint.

~ What kind of heating do you have in your home and do you like it? Natural gas. It works.

~ Have you ever gone to the market and found that they moved things around so that you don't know where things are? Many times.

~ The last thing you had with tomato on it: Sandwich

~ Have you had any precipitation this past week? We haven't had any for over a month.

~ Do you miss the summer? I don't miss the yard work.

~ What brand shaver do you have? Just an inexpensive razor

~ Who washes your clothes and where do your clothes get washed? I wash them. Where? In the washing machine, of course.

~ Where do you suppose Paul Bunyan lived? My guess would be wherever he and Babe wanted to, but I think it was Wisconsin

~ Have you ever used an axe? Nope

~ How about a sledge hammer? Yep

~ Have you ever been served something to eat in a basket? Think now.... Onion rings

~ Orange __Juice_______.

~ Do you save any containers from something you bought to use as a handy storage container? Not any more

~ Where was the last place that you walked on 'the beach'? I have never walked on 'the beach.'

~ What kind of store do you really like to browse around in? Book store

~ Well, now that we're at the book store, what section are you heading to first? New releases

~ Where shall we have a bite to eat now that we're done shopping? A local café that has excellent food and an absolutely wonderful staff.

~ Now that you are home, what would you like to do? Read one of the new books I just bought!

~ What time would you like to go to bed? I usually end up in bed around 11:00 or 12:00 p.m. Depends on the book I am reading and whether or not I have to stay up to finish it.

Thanks Roosty for the questions. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 01:31 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
[quote=rainroosty;42816206]~ What did you have that was good to eat this past week?

We just got back from the Indian restaurant we usually go to after roller skating. We took Lucille and a couple of skating friends joined us. It was delish.
~ What kind of heating do you have in your home and do you like it?
We have forced air.

~ Have you ever gone to the market and found that they moved things around so that you don't know where things are?

Yes
~ The last thing you had with tomato on it:
A talapia sandwich last week.
~ Have you had any precipitation this past week?

Yes but not nearly enough snow.
~ Do you miss the summer?

Not yet.
~ What brand shaver do you have?

~ Who washes your clothes and where do your clothes get washed?
I do them most of the time down in the laundry/photo gallery/exercise/stereo room.

~ Where do you suppose Paul Bunyan lived?
In a log cabin.
~ Have you ever used an axe?
Yes

~ How about a sledge hammer?
Yes

~ Have you ever been served something to eat in a basket? Think now....
Yes

~ Orange _Julius, what is that anyway?________.

~ Do you save any containers from something you bought to use as a handy storage container?

Yes but they disappear when I send food home with guests.
~ Where was the last place that you walked on 'the beach'?
Indiana at the dunes.
~ What kind of store do you really like to browse around in?

Antiques and architectural salvage places.
~ Well, now that we're at the book store, what section are you heading to first?

The DVD section.
~ Where shall we have a bite to eat now that we're done shopping?

I just want to go to Baskin's and eat tons of ice cream. It's been ages since I've had some.

~ Now that you are home, what would you like to do?

Spend time right here with you and Fryday's QOTD
~ What time would you like to go to bed?
Whenever my body says go to sleep. I rarely get more then 6 hours a night anyway.

***** Pleasant dreams and happy things to you, today, Fryday and all weekend long! *****

Happy thingies to you too roosty.

Still no sign of skating boyfriend I have his address now and I think I will go out there again tomorrow. I have several friends out that way I can stop in and visit too.

That shooting around the corner of our house was an assassination against a 33 year old security guard with a wife and kids. He had just finished testifying in court. There were witnesses and they got a description of the car and partial plate. These things rarely happen here. It's a shock. Poor guy, poor family.

Old 01-29-2016, 02:24 PM

16,904 posts, read 16,127,347 times
^^^^^ I hope you get to eat all the ice cream that you like, dear one!

Old 01-29-2016, 04:50 PM

7,991 posts, read 5,386,725 times
~ What did you have that was good to eat this past week? Everything was tasty

~ What kind of heating do you have in your home and do you like it? electric heat pump--no

~ Have you ever gone to the market and found that they moved things around so that you don't know where things are? I dislike when they remodel

~ The last thing you had with tomato on it: hmmm, in it, spaghetti sauce

~ Have you had any precipitation this past week? Oh yes, 36 inches of snow! It is melting fast!

~ Do you miss the summer?

~ What brand shaver do you have?

~ Who washes your clothes and where do your clothes get washed? I do them myself.

~ Where do you suppose Paul Bunyan lived? Log cabin

~ How about a sledge hammer?

~ Have you ever been served something to eat in a basket? Think now....

~ Orange marmalade.

~ Do you save any containers from something you bought to use as a handy storage container?

~ Where was the last place that you walked on 'the beach'? several months ago

~ What kind of store do you really like to browse around in? kitchen shops

~ Well, now that we're at the book store, what section are you heading to first? Cookbooks

~ Where shall we have a bite to eat now that we're done shopping? somewhere that has good soup and salad

~ Now that you are home, what would you like to do? Check what is new on my laptop

~ What time would you like to go to bed? 8pm

***** Pleasant dreams and happy things to you, today, Fryday and all weekend long! *****

Wishing you sweet dreams.

Old 01-29-2016, 06:03 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,594,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ What did you have that was good to eat this past week? greek lemon potatoes.

~ What kind of heating do you have in your home and do you like it?forced air. It's better than cold but I grew up with radiators and miss the pipes banging and knocking

~ Have you ever gone to the market and found that they moved things around so that you don't know where things are?yes grrrr

~ The last thing you had with tomato on it:yummy Greek salad

~ Have you had any precipitation this past week?
oh yeah - winter storm jonas

~ Do you miss the summer?yessir I do - always

~ What brand shaver do you have? dunno just a razor

~ Who washes your clothes and where do your clothes get washed?i wash them at home

~ Where do you suppose Paul Bunyan lived?

~ How about a sledge hammer?only in the Peter Gabriel song

~ Have you ever been served something to eat in a basket? Think now....for sure - if I list it all I'll sound like Forrest Gump

~ Orange ___ya glad I didn't say banana?___.

~ Do you save any containers from something you bought to use as a handy storage container?all the time

~ Where was the last place that you walked on 'the beach'?normandy

~ What kind of store do you really like to browse around in?craft, book, office supplies

~ Well, now that we're at the book store, what section are you heading to first?haha you got me

~ Where shall we have a bite to eat now that we're done shopping?ice cream store

~ Now that you are home, what would you like to do?practice hand lettering

~ What time would you like to go to bed?later than a work night

thanks rainy! These were lots of fun even from my unwieldy iPad!

Old 01-29-2016, 09:16 PM

38,891 posts, read 22,875,846 times
~ What did you have that was good to eat this past week? Honey BBQ pork from the local Asian food market.

~ What kind of heating do you have in your home and do you like it? I have a floor furnace. It's OK. Better than no heat.

~ Have you ever gone to the market and found that they moved things around so that you don't know where things are? At one particular store I used to shop, this happened.

~ The last thing you had with tomato on it: A hamburger.

~ Have you had any precipitation this past week? No, but we're supposed to get a storm on Sunday.

~ Do you miss the summer? I miss the long hours of sunshine, but not the heat.

~ What brand shaver do you have? A no-name single-blade razor I ordered online.

~ Who washes your clothes and where do your clothes get washed? I do at home.

~ Where do you suppose Paul Bunyan lived? Not sure. I'm thinking Minnesota.

~ Have you ever used an axe? No.

~ How about a sledge hammer? No.

~ Have you ever been served something to eat in a basket? Think now.... Some fried chicken at a mall somewhere.

~ Orange Julius.

~ Do you save any containers from something you bought to use as a handy storage container? Sometimes, if they're durable.

~ Where was the last place that you walked on 'the beach'? Huntington Beach, California.

~ What kind of store do you really like to browse around in? Bookstore.

~ Well, now that we're at the book store, what section are you heading to first? The sale table.

~ Where shall we have a bite to eat now that we're done shopping? I think we should go to this place:
Habit Burger A new location opened near my workplace.

~ Now that you are home, what would you like to do? Watch TV or read my new book.

~ What time would you like to go to bed? No later than 12:00 midnight.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Friday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics