Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 03:53 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,191,293 times

Advertisements

Is anyone else tired?

~ Anything that you see on the ground by your home:

~ Do you save all of the manuals that come with things that you buy?

~ Do you ever use salt in things that you cook? Oh? What stuff do you add salt to before it goes on your plate/bowl?

~ Have you had any cream cheese lately? It's a good idea!

~ Have you ever had pizza with the sauce on top of the cheese?

~ Your favorite kinds of potato chips:

~ Have you ever read any parts of a bible?

~ Have you ever gone to the movies as a child and they passed around a collection thingy, such as Roy Rogers?

~ Something a bit special that you would like to eat whenever you can:

~ What kind of eggs do you buy?

~ Do you love a good egg and bacon sandwich and how do you like it?

~ Things that you love:

~ Have you ever seen 'milkweed' and do you like them?

©©© I hope all sorts of good things happen for you! ©©© Thank you! ©©©
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2021, 04:16 AM

50,488 posts, read 64,386,106 times
Is anyone else tired? It’s the 15th, my friend.

~ Anything that you see on the ground by your home: A pumpkin

~ Do you save all of the manuals that come with things that you buy? I don’t, but hubby does.

~ Do you ever use salt in things that you cook? Oh? What stuff do you add salt to before it goes on your plate/bowl? If a recipe calls for salt, I use it. I very seldom salt my food.

~ Have you had any cream cheese lately? It's a good idea! On a bagel a few weeks ago.

~ Have you ever had pizza with the sauce on top of the cheese? Nope

~ Your favorite kinds of potato chips:kettle cooked

~ Have you ever read any parts of a bible? Not since Sunday School

~ Have you ever gone to the movies as a child and they passed around a collection thingy, such as Roy Rogers? No

~ Something a bit special that you would like to eat whenever you can: Birthday cake

~ What kind of eggs do you buy? Cage free brown eggs

~ Do you love a good egg and bacon sandwich and how do you like it? I make McMuffins with English muffins and cheese.

~ Things that you love: Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

~ Have you ever seen 'milkweed' and do you like them? I have some in my yard. The butterflies like them.

©©© I hope all sorts of good things happen for you! ©©© Thank you! ©©© Thanks, roosty.

Old 10-15-2021, 04:33 AM

11,413 posts, read 9,340,481 times
Is anyone else tired? - Nope. Had 7 hours sleep and just drank about 12 ounces of water. Ready for breakfast soon.

~ Anything that you see on the ground by your home: - Careless trash and recycling pick up here. I think the residents get together and clean the allies but not sure since I haven't seen it. But I see the results after.

~ Do you save all of the manuals that come with things that you buy? - No. Not that much and everything is online.

~ Do you ever use salt in things that you cook? Oh? What stuff do you add salt to before it goes on your plate/bowl? - I use salt.

~ Have you had any cream cheese lately? It's a good idea! - About 3-4 weeks ago.

~ Have you ever had pizza with the sauce on top of the cheese? - No and doesn't appeal.

~ Your favorite kinds of potato chips: "Kettle" type. Don't buy often and if I do it's a one serving bag.

~ Have you ever read any parts of a bible? Catholic school days. No interest now.

~ Have you ever gone to the movies as a child and they passed around a collection thingy, such as Roy Rogers? - The one time I remember going to the movies as a kid we walked out almost as soon as the movie started. It was Bonnie and Clyde.

~ Something a bit special that you would like to eat whenever you can: - Nothing comes to mind.

~ What kind of eggs do you buy? - These days mostly hard boiled.

~ Do you love a good egg and bacon sandwich and how do you like it? - Just the egg and cheese. Pass on bacon.

~ Things that you love: I'd be here all day, LOL. A few - fixing my own meals, drinking a lot of water, farmers markets, exercise, and music, especially live.

The internet - Playing the horses (live horseracing) when I win but I mostly either break even or stay ahead by a little.
I like YouTube and the 3 live online news chats I take part in.

~ Have you ever seen 'milkweed' and do you like them? - No opinion.

Last edited by John13; 10-15-2021 at 06:01 AM.. Reason: misread question

Old 10-15-2021, 05:00 AM

30,736 posts, read 16,379,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Is anyone else tired? always

grass, lawn furniture, worms occasionally

yup. usually longer than I have the thing.

~ Do you ever use salt in things that you cook? Oh? What stuff do you add salt to before it goes on your plate/bowl?
'cook' is a 4 letter word. Seldom salt anything.

no but you're right-it is a good idea

no. Is that a thing lately?

sour cream and onion. maybe once a year because when I start eating them I don't stop.

parts

~ Have you ever gone to the movies as a child and they passed around a collection thingy, such as Roy Rogers?
no. never heard of it.

cheese steak sub

I don't

nope. No pork and rarely eat eggs. When I do it isn't on a sandwich.

~ Things that you love:
lots of things. Way too many to list

sure and yes see them a lot around here.

Thanks, roosty. you too.

Old 10-15-2021, 05:18 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,959,270 times
Good morning and happy Friday!

Is anyone else tired?
I wouldn't have minded rolling over and sleeping a little longer today.

Yards, roads, vehicles, bikes, people, pets, etc.

I have a bunch in a file. Others I store online.

I do use the salt shaker on the table sometimes, but it's not often at all.

Not really my thing.

No, does not look appealing at all to me.

Plain with salt.

I had sixteen years of parochial school. You can imagine that I've had a glimpse.

Nope

Prime rib

White, large

Bacon, egg, and cheese on white toast with salt and pepper.

~ Things that you love:
Family and pets.

Had to google it. I must have seen it in the wild, but can't swear to it.

Right back at ya'!!!

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

Old 10-15-2021, 05:20 AM

9,761 posts, read 14,335,562 times
Is anyone else tired? Not me. I slept well, and am raring to go.

~ Anything that you see on the ground by your home: Leaves are starting to fall.

~ Do you save all of the manuals that come with things that you buy? Yes, and I find them years later.

~ Do you ever use salt in things that you cook? No Oh? What stuff do you add salt to before it goes on your plate/bowl? Big lecture from our doctor: THROW ALL YOUR SALT SHAKERS AWAY! Bad stuff, he said. Then he went on to explain how lots of food is already salted, especially in restaurants. I do have one salt shaker if company needs it on what I serve.

~ Have you had any cream cheese lately? Yes, Jalapeno cream cheese for our mid-morning English Muffin. It's a good idea!

~ Have you ever had pizza with the sauce on top of the cheese? No

~ Your favorite kinds of potato chips: Not allowed in our house

~ Have you ever read any parts of a bible? Yes, years ago

~ Have you ever gone to the movies as a child and they passed around a collection thingy, such as Roy Rogers? No

~ Something a bit special that you would like to eat whenever you can: One dip of strawberry ice cream, every once in awhile.

~ What kind of eggs do you buy? Eggland's Best

~ Do you love a good egg and bacon sandwich and how do you like it? No bacon, egg well done, on white toast

~ Things that you love: Happy People, Fall Weather, Our Nice Neighbor, Our New Bed Quilt, Orange Halloween Lights Strung on Porches, the Veterans I Serve, much more!

~ Have you ever seen 'milkweed' and do you like them? Yes, I always saw milkweed in the cow pastures, usually around the manure piles. No use for that.

©©© I hope all sorts of good things happen for you! ©©© Thank you! ©©© Thanks, RR

Old 10-15-2021, 06:35 AM

2,292 posts, read 1,439,921 times

Beginning to see leaves. It’s looking fallish.

Sometimes, but you can pretty much find everything online.

I usually salt while I’m cooking. I rarely add salt to the food I’m about to eat.

No.

I don’t know.

I like kettle chips. Anything jalapeño.

Yes.

No. I’ve never heard of that sort of thing at the movies.

Stuff that I shouldn’t eat.

I don’t eat eggs.

Sometimes I’ll eat a turkey bacon sandwich with just turkey bacon and tomato and all that. Not eggs.

~ Things that you love:

Not worrying, being in a good mood.

I don’t even know what it is. I’ve heard of it.

©©© I hope all sorts of good things happen for you! ©©© Thank you! ©©©[/quote]

Old 10-15-2021, 06:37 AM

7,404 posts, read 5,518,279 times
Is anyone else tired? sort of.

~ Anything that you see on the ground by your home: small branches from our tree from the rain storm we had the other day.

~ Do you save all of the manuals that come with things that you buy? Yes

~ Do you ever use salt in things that you cook? Oh? What stuff do you add salt to before it goes on your plate/bowl? Yes, everything.

~ Have you had any cream cheese lately? It's a good idea! not lately.

~ Have you ever had pizza with the sauce on top of the cheese? Yes, I don’t like it.

~ Your favorite kinds of potato chips: cheese Pringles. Regular kettle cooked.

~ Have you ever read any parts of a bible? Yes

~ Something a bit special that you would like to eat whenever you can: fillet mignon, but now it’s too expensive.

~ What kind of eggs do you buy? Large

~ Do you love a good egg and bacon sandwich and how do you like it? Yes, on white toast or in a flour tortilla.

~ Things that you love: life. My family.

~ Have you ever seen 'milkweed' and do you like them? Yes and yes

Thank you! And have a great weekend everyone!

Old 10-15-2021, 06:45 AM

3,455 posts, read 2,794,668 times
Is anyone else tired? I'm not so tired to think it's the "18th of Oct"

~ Anything that you see on the ground by your home: increase number of leaves

~ Do you save all of the manuals that come with things that you buy? yes

~ Do you ever use salt in things that you cook? yes What stuff do you add salt to before it goes on your plate/bowl? potatoes, pasta

~ Have you had any cream cheese lately? yes

~ Have you ever had pizza with the sauce on top of the cheese? yes

~ Your favorite kinds of potato chips: Fox brand

~ Have you ever read any parts of a bible? yes

~ Have you ever gone to the movies as a child and they passed around a collection thingy, such as Roy Rogers? no

~ Something a bit special that you would like to eat whenever you can: chocolate

~ What kind of eggs do you buy? from our chickens

~ Do you love a good egg and bacon sandwich and how do you like it? yes, "grilled w/butter" english muffin, fried egg, any Canadian bacon and a slice of cheese, the way McD's used to do it

~ Things that you love: life and my wife and everything else

~ Have you ever seen 'milkweed' and do you like them? YES..... and NOOOOOOOO. Nothing worse than a hayfield with milkweed, (sorry Monarchs)

Old 10-15-2021, 06:57 AM

126,417 posts, read 19,165,393 times
Is anyone else tired? I was tired when I got up,but after a cold shower I am wide awake now

~ Anything that you see on the ground by your home: Colorful leaves,acorns,little snails and earthworms from the heavy rain we had

~ Do you save all of the manuals that come with things that you buy? Yes I do

~ Do you ever use salt in things that you cook? Oh? What stuff do you add salt to before it goes on your plate/bowl? I season ALL my food and taste test before I serve it.We do not use any salt shakers!

~ Have you had any cream cheese lately? It's a good idea! I had recently homemade Obatzda
https://platedcravings.com/bavarian-beer-cheese-spread/

~ Have you ever had pizza with the sauce on top of the cheese? No

~ Your favorite kinds of potato chips: I quit eating potato chips long time ago.I liked sour cream at that time

~ Have you ever read any parts of a bible? Yes I have

~ Have you ever gone to the movies as a child and they passed around a collection thingy, such as Roy Rogers? Not familiar with this collection item

~ Something a bit special that you would like to eat whenever you can: Caviar pie on special occasion,Kulebyaka a Russian salmon pie with rice, mushrooms, onions and dill,Zuger Kirschtorte......

~ What kind of eggs do you buy? From our farm free-range eggs

~ Do you love a good egg and bacon sandwich and how do you like it? I no longer eat bacon! I like soft boiled eggs,omelette,scrambled and pickled eggs in a water/salt/caraway and onion peel brine

~ Things that you love: I love the mountains,forest,all animals,gardening/cooking/baking,playing Zither music,family time,sitting around a table and enjoying a home cooked meal with family and friends,play board games and so much more

~ Have you ever seen 'milkweed' and do you like them? Yes I do the butterflies are attracted to them and I see them a lot these days while cycling,hiking and walking

Thank you roosty I wish you the same!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics