Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2023, 04:11 AM

16,914 posts, read 16,160,429 times

Advertisements

Happy Friday to you, Happy Friday to you, Happy Friday to you know who, Happy da da da da! How'd I do?

~ What decade in time would you wish it could be again?

~ Do you know what the amount of breaths you take, usually per minute, is referred to as?

~ Somewhere that might be fun for bringing a metal detector to, if you could, if you were able to:

~ Create your own cake combination for yourself for your birthday cake:

~ Will you be going outside today or staying inside?

~ I am brushing my Kitty right now...what are you doing?

~ Something that you have eaten during this past week:

~ Any and all things that are drinkable that you have at home right now?!

***** Well, everybody try to have a good day and happy wishes to you all! Thanks for teaching me about Total cereal being so deceptive about their phone nutritional nonsense! Now I'm in the hunt for something that truly gives 100% of our required good stuff...if anyone has any tips I sure would appreciate it if you could ever post them! *****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2023, 04:40 AM

11,390 posts, read 9,310,884 times
~ What decade in time would you wish it could be again? - 1970s but I'll take the advancement of all things science and medical.

~ Do you know what the amount of breaths you take, usually per minute, is referred to as? - Don't.

~ Somewhere that might be fun for bringing a metal detector to, if you could, if you were able to: - No interest.

~ Create your own cake combination for yourself for your birthday cake: - I have one coming up next month. Haven't had one of those in 16 years. If I had one which I won't it would be devils food, chocolate on inside, white icing on the outside.

~ Will you be going outside today or staying inside? - I have jury duty today that I plan to get out of. Let someone else do it. I'm to old to be dealing with it and I have a doctor's note that should excuse me from doing something I do not want to do anyway. Since I don't want any trouble I have to show up. Figures it's the coldest day of the season today when the sustained 25 mph winds we are expecting are included.

~ I am brushing my Kitty right now...what are you doing? - The obvious...

~ Something that you have eaten during this past week: - Last night it was those 5 chicken wings I mentioned in a previous QOTD answer that I buy sometimes. I had to eat them in my car, barely a little warm and without my planned vegetables and whole grains.

When I came home from work the power was out in my neighborhood. I waited over 2.5 hours for it to come back on. Terrible timing, felt like a freaking nightmare...

~ Any and all things that are drinkable that you have at home right now?! - Filtered water from an organic market, Perrier, one root beer, and four bottles of 7oz Heinekens.

***** Well, everybody try to have a good day and happy wishes to you all! Thanks for teaching me about Total cereal being so deceptive about their phone nutritional nonsense! Now I'm in the hunt for something that truly gives 100% of our required good stuff...if anyone has any tips I sure would appreciate it if you could ever post them! ***** - Drink. More. Water! I can't stress that enough. Just do it, it's the best thing you can do for yourself.

Add a whole sliced avocado to that cereal!

Last edited by John13; 02-03-2023 at 05:11 AM..

Old 02-03-2023, 05:01 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,624,581 times
----- 60s

~ Do you know what the amount of breaths you take, usually per minute, is referred to as?
----- Respiration?

~ Somewhere that might be fun for bringing a metal detector to, if you could, if you were able to:
------ All the good places are pretty well covered. I paid a buck for at a yard sale, it really worked, but all I found was rusty junk.

----- Chocolate with sour cream for icing.

----- no plans.

------ typing answers

----- Eggplant

------ Beer, milk, Robitussin, water.

***** Well,
----- Shreded wheat (bite-size or biscuits) have zero salt, zero sugar, ans taste great. Most adult flaked, per ounce, have more salt than potato chips and more sugar than Coke.

Last edited by arr430; 02-03-2023 at 05:13 AM..

Old 02-03-2023, 05:18 AM

30,621 posts, read 16,294,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Happy Friday to you, Happy Friday to you, Happy Friday to you know who, Happy da da da da! How'd I do?

I can't pick one. Good and bad about all of them.

yup

a ghost town

banana cake, vanilla frosting

at a high of 11, inside sounds good, except to get the mail.

doing some cross stitching

Healthy Choice chicken marinara

~ Any and all things that are drinkable that you have at home right now?! water and cranberry juice

***** Well, everybody try to have a good day and happy wishes to you all! Thanks for teaching me about Total cereal being so deceptive about their phone nutritional nonsense! Now I'm in the hunt for something that truly gives 100% of our required good stuff...if anyone has any tips I sure would appreciate it if you could ever post them! *****

not sure about nutritional value but Full Circle Market bran flakes sure are yummy.

Thanks, roosty

Old 02-03-2023, 05:32 AM

7,253 posts, read 7,105,108 times

80s

No, but now I'm aware of my breathing and that's annoying!!!

chocolate mousse

out for a little while, it's going to rain later.

I'm going to shower next.

spaghetti and meatballs.

oh boy. Milk, beer, several flavors of sparking water, several types of soda, juice, a variety of alcohols, coffee, tea.

Old 02-03-2023, 05:43 AM

35,262 posts, read 17,158,240 times
~ What decade in time would you wish it could be again? 2010's to relive my children's' childhoods

~ Do you know what the amount of breaths you take, usually per minute, is referred to as? No.

~ Somewhere that might be fun for bringing a metal detector to, if you could, if you were able to: An iron mine

~ Create your own cake combination for yourself for your birthday cake: Not sure I follow

~ Will you be going outside today or staying inside? Going to work, if that counts

~ I am brushing my Kitty right now...what are you doing? Answering Rainy Roosty's thread, Friday Fill~ins.

~ Something that you have eaten during this past week: Keema matter (an Indian dish)

~ Any and all things that are drinkable that you have at home right now?! Ice coffee, water, orange juice

Old 02-03-2023, 05:47 AM

61,919 posts, read 87,491,180 times

Happy Friday to you too, rainroosty!!

The 80s!!

Just measured - 11.

Probably beach. It's easy to lose small items in the sand.

Oh, l would be happy with simple tiramisu

Going outside to run errands

I am in bed answering questions.

Homemade, simple meals. I post them in Food Forum

Variety of liquors, tea, water, carbonated water, milk, juices, drinkable yogurt.

if you're looking for healthy breakfast cereal: German or Swiss Müsli is way more nutritious, and has less sugar/salt. In our grocery stores in Texas I can find brands like Seitenbacher and Alpen. Some stores have private labels selling European Müsli. You need to check on the package where is made, or imported from.

https://www.nutritionvalue.org/The_m...nal_value.html
<<< read the whole page. On the bottom are listed other brands available in US stores. Click on each of them.

Old 02-03-2023, 06:04 AM

1,386 posts, read 624,346 times

Morning, you did good

~ What decade in time would you wish it could be again? The decades my parents were alive

~ Do you know what the amount of breaths you take, usually per minute, is referred to as? Palpitations?

~ Somewhere that might be fun for bringing a metal detector to, if you could, if you were able to: England, where apparently hoards of roman silver and gold coins keep being found, especially along Hadrians Wall. This is a story of a British amateur using a metal detector and finding something spectacular and of great historical significance. I wonder how it was lost:https://us.cnn.com/style/article/ama...scn/index.html

~ Create your own cake combination for yourself for your birthday cake: There is this very simple and moist cake from the Dominican Republic that has a delicious white merengue type frosting, moist yellow cake with guava filling, that would be the cake combo I would make for myself if I was a good baker. But I am not.

~ Will you be going outside today or staying inside? Mostly inside

~ I am brushing my Kitty right now...what are you doing? Responding to the FF-I . Regarding kitties, look at the elusive and rare grump found living on Mt Everest:https://www.huffpost.com/entry/palla...b0c2b49adcd976

~ Something that you have eaten during this past week: Soup

~ Any and all things that are drinkable that you have at home right now?! The essentials Milk, Dan-Active, water, hooch for our once a week cocktails, the rest miscellaneous.

I tend to stay away from well known cereal brands, I make my own mix, 1 box of this {pic}: https://thegreenlinemarket.com/wp-co.../HG1266121.jpg

1/2 of the 32 oz bag of this:https://www.vitacost.com/Images/Prod...8449770213.jpg

And add up to 12 tablespoons of Bob's Red mill extra-thick rolled oats. And put all together in a big jar

I measure my cereal and the concoction above makes it lasting. It also keeps me regular.

Good luck in finding something that works for you.

THX for QOTD and keep yourself and the kitty warm.

Good weekend, everyone.

Old 02-03-2023, 06:31 AM

126,325 posts, read 19,108,777 times
Quote:

~ What decade in time would you wish it could be again? I am content where I am now

~ Do you know what the amount of breaths you take, usually per minute, is referred to as? Respiratory rate

~ Somewhere that might be fun for bringing a metal detector to, if you could, if you were able to: The area around and under the ski lifts

~ Create your own cake combination for yourself for your birthday cake: Vanilla biscuit Torte with layered butter cream/custard butter cream and decorated with Mocha butter cream and shaved Mocha chocolate

~ Will you be going outside today or staying inside? No because we are in a two day severe deep freeze

~ I am brushing my Kitty right now...what are you doing? When I am done here I will bake a Hazelnut Torte and decorate it with chocolate/coffee butter cream,then cook our evening meal

~ Something that you have eaten during this past week: Lentil soup,bean soup....

~ Any and all things that are drinkable that you have at home right now?! Water in the faucet,milk and a jug lassi/half yogurt mixed with half water

Thank you roosty

Old 02-03-2023, 06:54 AM

14,823 posts, read 8,153,850 times
Quote:

The sixties or the seventies
Respiration maybe?

Lemon poppy-seed maybe
Really really cold today....will probably stay in for the most part
Answering question of the day and drinking a cup of coffee!

Baked chicken
Water, flavored water, cranberry juice...coffee beans and tea bags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics