Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2023, 08:47 PM

35,396 posts, read 17,291,741 times

Advertisements

Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes? Never? Pretty often

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep? Bodily functions and if I still can't then read or come on CD.

* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of? Rain rain go away

* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of? Raindrops keep falling on my head

* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title? Hunt for Red October

* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy? Sometimes I'll mention posting and I'll say "on some site."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2023, 09:17 PM

14,880 posts, read 8,205,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Happy Wednesday. I'm up in the middle of the night and here are some random questions:

* Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes? Never?
I often wake up to pee,but go right back to sleep. I am a natural night owl, so often I am already up!
Often I am still awake at that time! Often I am just waking up!

Since I have retired I sometimes take a nap, so when I do I only sleep a short bit at night anyway.
I usually don't have to many issues falling asleep. <If it makes any sense they all apply.

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep?
I fall back asleep naturally pretty easily, unless I am rested, in which case I stay up.
* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of?
Rolling Stones
* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of?
Red Red Wine by Neil Diamond
* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title?
Red Dawn
* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy?
To my family here yes....to friends no.
Have a great day everyone.
U2!
Thank you for the questions!

Old 06-30-2023, 10:09 AM

3,231 posts, read 1,069,752 times
Good morning.

* Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes? Never?
Often.
* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep?
I just go back to sleep. Or...for some reason I can't...then usually I read or knit or go online. I do my best not to go online for at least an hour after I wake up. If still, I can't go back to sleep, I meditate and then I go back to sleep. Or sometimes, I exercise, quietly stretching. And then go back to sleep.
* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of?
I don't like musicals. Zero interest. Same with circus, zoos etc.
* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of?
Roxanne (The Police).
* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title?
The Man with One Red Shoe - 1985.
* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy?
No, I don't.
Have a great day everyone.

Same to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics