Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2023, 12:50 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times

Advertisements

Happy Wednesday. I'm up in the middle of the night and here are some random questions:

* Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes? Never?

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep?

* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of?

* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of?

* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title?

* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy?

Have a great day everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2023, 01:13 AM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
* Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes? Never? Yes frequently, tinkle time.

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep? Read or plop back down and sleep.

* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of? Righteous Bros.

* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of? Roses are red my dear.

* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title? Red October.

* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy? Not, none are interested in chat forums.

Have a great day everyone. u-2

Old 06-28-2023, 01:18 AM

30,527 posts, read 16,226,596 times
Happy Wednesday. I'm up in the middle of the night and here are some random questions:

sometimes

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep?
I don't. I read, stitch,i and/or play on the computer

Ronettes

Rhiannon

Red Dawn

* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy?
sometimes. I don't know as it would ruin my privacy. I don't post anything on here I would consider private.

Thanks, BeerGeek. you too

Old 06-28-2023, 01:27 AM

11,369 posts, read 9,286,148 times

* Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes? Never? - I'm posting in the middle of my sleep right now.

Waking up in the middle of the night happens about 2-3 times per week.

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep? - Average is 2 hours and going back to sleep just happens.

On the bright side I don't have to be at work until 10:30.

* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of? - Robert Palmer

* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of? - Red Red Wine - UB40

* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title? - Can't

* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy? - Very seldom.

Have a great day everyone. - Same and thank you!

Old 06-28-2023, 02:38 AM

7,487 posts, read 8,005,092 times
****Happens very often. When I was working there were times whereI would go several days surviving on cat-naps. I have been retired 9 years and still pretty much still survive on short naps thru-out the day.

****Play on the internet until I think.I might get back to sleep.

****Red. A Bruce Willis movie

**** Do not tell my friends

Old 06-28-2023, 05:12 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times

Sometimes

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep? Nothing special.

* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of? Roy Orbison

* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of? Rich Man - Little Big Town

* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title? Red Eye

* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy? I do not...or anywhere else I post.

Old 06-28-2023, 05:31 AM

1,370 posts, read 614,135 times

***Daily. Nature calling

***Put my head on the pillow and conk out within minutes

***Rocky Horror Picture Show

***R.E.S.P.E.C.T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0

***Red Shoes

Have a great day

***U-2
THX for the QOTD

Happy Wed everyone.

Old 06-28-2023, 05:52 AM

7,368 posts, read 5,483,693 times

* Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes? Never? Sometimes or I wake up very early before I want to and can’t get back to sleep (like today, 5AM).

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep? Close my eyes and will myself to go back to sleep.

* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of? REO Speedwagon.

* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of? Roxanne by Sting/Police

* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title? The Thin Red Line

* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy? I never do.

Thank you!

Old 06-28-2023, 06:41 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,545,902 times
* Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes? Never? My bladder wakes me up once for sure, sometime
twice

* If you do wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do to go back to sleep? Put my head back on the pillow

* What the first musical act starting with R, that you can think of? Not much on musicals

* What is the first song starting with R that you can think of? Red Red Wine

* Can you think of a movie with RED in the title? Red Dawn, I think

* Do you ever mention city-data to your friends, or not mention it, in order to maintain privacy? Just don't think about it

Old 06-28-2023, 06:42 AM

61,727 posts, read 87,147,355 times

I don't go to bed middle of the night...lol. Yes, I sometimes wake up, to a strange noice or something, but that's very seldom. I more often have hard time falling asleep.

Depends how many hours l already slept. If more than 4 then it's a bit harder to get back to sleep. I might go up and go to LR to sit on a couch and play difficult game on the phone. That's usually wears me out and I go back to sleep.

Not into musicals...

Rocket Man by Elton John

Red October

No one knows except my son, but he doesn't read it, unless I sent him a link to a particular post.

Same to you, BG!!

Last edited by elnina; 06-28-2023 at 06:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics