Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 10:02 PM

12,170 posts, read 2,960,983 times

Advertisements

Do you like barbecue and with what sides

Do you like getting your own drinks in restaurants?

We know no one eats there. but what fast foods do you like?

What flavor sodas do you like even if you don't drink them any more?

Does it matter what color your bell peppers are?

Does it matter what color your onions are?

Do you prefer French fries or onion rings?

What makes you feel free?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2023, 10:58 PM

11,364 posts, read 9,277,086 times
Do you like barbecue and with what sides - Haven't had in many years.

Do you like getting your own drinks in restaurants? - I never experienced and didn't know this is a thing. As mentioned I hardly ever go out to a restaurant...

We know no one eats there. but what fast foods do you like? - A slice of mushroom or plain pizza once in a while.

What flavor sodas do you like even if you don't drink them any more? - I have a root beer about 1-3 times per year. That's it.

I like plain Perrier but that's obviously not a soda.

Does it matter what color your bell peppers are? - Not sure I ever had them.

Does it matter what color your onions are? - Maybe, IDK.

Do you prefer French fries or onion rings? - Onion rings but rarely have.

What makes you feel free? - I'm not feeling it. Needing 5K in dental work is crushing me but it's going to get done, SMH. Ridiculous how outrageously expensive that has become. It's especially hurting seniors...

Thanks, Peg!

Old 09-15-2023, 11:26 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,584,987 times
Do you like barbecue and with what sides Corn on the cob, potato salad.

Do you like getting your own drinks in restaurants? In restaurants I like to be waited on, that's what I pay for. Fast food eateries I can get my own, but it looks as if that is changing now.

We know no one eats there. but what fast foods do you like? Arby's roast beef and gyros. JITB tacos.

What flavor sodas do you like even if you don't drink them any more? Root beer.

Does it matter what color your bell peppers are? n/a, can't eat them.

Does it matter what color your onions are? Doesn't matter, after they're cooked there's generally no color left.

Do you prefer French fries or onion rings? Onion rings if available, otherwise french fries.

What makes you feel free? Being free of debt and obligations.

Old 09-16-2023, 12:41 AM

7,990 posts, read 5,382,942 times
Good Morning

Do you like barbecue and with what sides It is okay. Potato salad, coleslaw, good ole mac and cheese. I do make a good brisket.

Do you like getting your own drinks in restaurants? I have never been to a restaurant where one gets their own drinks.

We know no one eats there. but what fast foods do you like? None

What flavor sodas do you like even if you don't drink them any more? I used to love Pepsi and Dr. Pepper--haven't touch soda for over ten years.

Does it matter what color your bell peppers are? If I am making stuffed peppers, I need green peppers. Salads, stir fry, either yellow, orange or red.

Does it matter what color your onions are? I prefer yellow

Do you prefer French fries or onion rings? French fries

What makes you feel free? Taking a trip abroad--I leave all my worries at home.

Autumn is in the air...

Old 09-16-2023, 02:11 AM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,373,238 times
Nothing like a good brisket with mac and cheese, green beans, buttery rolls, dill pickles.
At fast food, yes. That way I can skip the ice, and be sure I get what I want: UNsweet tea or back when I drank soda, the zero one, not the sugary one. Also, can mix and match, bit of tea and soda in the same cup.
Unfortunately I like cheeseburgers, fried chicken, onion rings, fried fish, tacos and Chinese.
Coca~Cola. Sometimes Dr. Pepper. Mountain Dew and Big Red are also good. Oh, and RC or Royal Crown cola.
Not to me.
I've read that red onions are supposed to have something healthy in them, but maybe that's all onions.
See above, onion rings, as long as they don't come out of the breading when you bite them.
Driving, road trips, good music.

Thanks, PegE! Great Qs.

Old 09-16-2023, 02:25 AM

61,651 posts, read 87,023,434 times

I eat it, but seldom. Vinegary coleslaw, corn, BBQ beans...

In restaurants they are served, here.

While I actually have been there to use Internet while traveling, l only ordered hot tea or parfait. Never a meal. So, maybe a grilled chicken meal? But if tacos is fast food, they - yes, tacos.

Seriously, I don't drink that stuff. So, ???

No, they taste all the same. Just different color.

Depends on dish. Red are fine.

French fries.

Being independent.

Thank you, PegE. Have a great Saturday!!

Old 09-16-2023, 02:33 AM

1,364 posts, read 611,903 times

### I like barbecue, with a side of baked beans, without the outside barbecue setting. I rarely eat outside.

###

### Pizza I still have. In the old days it was Roy Rogers, White Castle belly bombers, and Arthur Treachers Fish and Chisps.

### Nothing like an ice cold Coca-Cola but haven’t had one in over a decade. These days if I want something with flavor it’s the SanPellegrino Momenti sparkling water in the Mandarin-Peach flavor. Of the 3 flavors that’s my favorite.

###

###

### Either when the mood hits

### Every time we go to upstate NY where all I see are mountains, trees, the sound of falling water, fresh air, wildflowers, wildlife, clean water, and a most beautiful night sky. All that makes me feel free and serene. And now as Fall is beginning to arrive that feeling will increase.

### I liked these questions, PegE. THX.

### Hope all are enjoying their Saturday.

Old 09-16-2023, 02:38 AM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,373,238 times
^ Dang it, I forgot pizza!

Old 09-16-2023, 04:17 AM

3,108 posts, read 1,002,933 times
Good morning.

Do you like barbecue and with what sides?
Yes. With a fresh salad.
I never drink while eating. So no.
I do like pizza.
None.
Striving to be an empty vessel.

Thank you.

Old 09-16-2023, 04:26 AM

37,795 posts, read 40,994,120 times
Do you like barbecue and with what sides Yes with creamy coleslaw and baked beans or corn on the cob.

Do you like getting your own drinks in restaurants? No. It's up there with checking out my own items in a store. It's not my job.

We know no one eats there. but what fast foods do you like? Not true. I go through drive throughs and bring them home, mostly. Reuben (Arby's), Vanilla Milkshake and Orange Cream Shake (Arby's), Cherry Turnovers (Arby's), Cheeseburgers (McDonalds). Strawberry Banana Smoothie (McDonalds), Chicken Breast Original (KFC), Gravy (KFC), Soft tacos (Taco Bell), Big Zax Snax (Zaxby's), Pork Barbecue (Buddy's Barbecue), Potato Salad (Buddy's Barbecue), Baked Beans (Buddy's Barbecue), Corn on The Cob (Buddy's Barbecue). Blueberry muffins (Panera Bread). Bread Twists (Dominos). Anything Ice Cream (Dairy Queen). I don't like anybody's fast food fries and Burger King's food is the worst these days so only go there if I just want a soda. Other things like salads or pizza, I prefer to get from non-fast food restaurants.

What flavor sodas do you like even if you don't drink them any more? Coke. Also like lemonade.

Does it matter what color your bell peppers are? Yes. Green (mild is reason).

Does it matter what color your onions are? Yes. Red for salads. Like onions in my salads.

Do you prefer French fries or onion rings? Don't buy either at fast food places. Don't make either at home. Used to like the old KFC fries the best but when they changed, don't buy them at all from anyone, anymore. Taste like paste. Like onion rings on a burger only. Don't eat them by themself.

What makes you feel free? Will let you know in November 2024.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics