Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2023, 11:49 AM

44,642 posts, read 61,661,969 times

Advertisements

* What type of blood do you have? (O, A, B, or AB, and positive or negative)? (If you know!) It's one of those, I'm not sure but I know it's dark red.

* Do you donate blood? Supplies are low right now. Can't, doctors orders.

* Have you completed your Christmas shopping? No shopping this year.

* What is your favorite Christmas song? Grandma got run over by a reindeer.

* What were you doing, on Monday evening, at 8:00, this week? Watching TV.

* What will you be doing tonight, at 8:00? Watching TV.

* When is the last time you watched a sporting event of any kind? Monday night football.

Have a great day. u-2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2023, 03:50 PM

21,555 posts, read 8,736,124 times
Happy Wednesday! Looks like a random grab bag today:

* What type of blood do you have? (O, A, B, or AB, and positive or negative)? (If you know!)
A +
* Do you donate blood? Supplies are low right now.
Yes, I have donated in the past.
* Have you completed your Christmas shopping?
Almost. One more thing to buy.
* What is your favorite Christmas song?
O, Come All Ye Faithful
* What were you doing, on Monday evening, at 8:00, this week?
I was probably doing a French lesson on Duolingo.
* What will you be doing tonight, at 8:00?
Mr. Bay and I will be having dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant.
* When is the last time you watched a sporting event of any kind?
I watched part of a baseball game a couple of months ago.
Quote:
Have a great day.
Thanks, Beer Geek! You, too. And thanks for the questions.

Old 12-20-2023, 06:41 PM

9,729 posts, read 14,275,085 times
* What type of blood do you have? (O, A, B, or AB, and positive or negative)? (If you know!)
I don't know

* Do you donate blood? No...I was told I can't because I was anemic Supplies are low right now.

* Have you completed your Christmas shopping? Yes, thanks to Harry & David, Wine Country, and a couple of other mail sites

* What is your favorite Christmas song? Christmas Canon (Childrens' Choir) - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

* What were you doing, on Monday evening, at 8:00, this week? Looking at Monday Night Raw

* What will you be doing tonight, at 8:00? Working in my home office

* When is the last time you watched a sporting event of any kind? This past summer...Washington Nationals Baseball

Have a great day.

thanks, BG

Old 12-20-2023, 07:26 PM

44,375 posts, read 20,080,080 times

* What type of blood do you have? (O, A, B, or AB, and positive or negative)? (If you know!) AB+ Less than 4% of people have AB+ blood. I'm a rarity!

* Do you donate blood? Yes; every 8 or 9 weeks. In January I will make my 200th donation - that's 25 gallons! Supplies are low right now.

* Have you completed your Christmas shopping? Nope. I'm way behind this year. I was away on a 2-week vacation at the beginning of the Christmas season and then was stuck at home with COVID for several days. So I'm nowhere near ready for the holiday!

* What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night; Christmas Party Hop.

* What were you doing, on Monday evening, at 8:00, this week? Playing Words With Friends while watching The Voice on TV.

* What will you be doing tonight, at 8:00? Right now it's 8:25 p.m. and I'm answering these questions!

* When is the last time you watched a sporting event of any kind? Sunday. I watched a couple of NFL games.

Have a great day. Thanks for the questions, BG!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 12-20-2023, 09:26 PM

6,882 posts, read 4,884,868 times
O+ and I donate! I don't do much xmas shopping. I had it finished by the end of November.

Silver Bells is my favorite, although Carol of the Bells is a close contender. Santa Baby I like a lot, too.
I have no idea what I was doing Monday night. I am glad I don't have the kind of life where I need alibis!

Old 12-23-2023, 12:09 AM

61,794 posts, read 87,244,588 times

AB negative

* Do you donate blood? Supplies are low right now.

I wish and l tried in the US for many years (no problem in EU), but they said that people from the EU might have mad cow disease. I am not trying any longer and frankly don't care (their loss) but happily donate my rare blood in my home country, Poland.
https://www.aruplab.com/news/01-06-2...e-donate-blood

* Have you completed your Christmas shopping?

Yes, ordered on Amazon and gifts arrived already by the recipients in the US. I am still on the other side of the pond, so they will celebrate without me.

* What is your favorite Christmas song?

Some no one here knows, anyway.

* What were you doing, on Monday evening, at 8:00, this week?

Me and my SO are visiting our friends in France and staying there till after New Year. It will be a beautiful weather, there in Côte d'Azur and we will spend lots of time outdoors.

* What will you be doing tonight, at 8:00?

We went out to dinner.

* When is the last time you watched a sporting event of any kind?

Watched ski jumping in Ruka, FIN (on TV), few days ago.

Have a great day.

Thank you BG!! Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics