Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2024, 11:45 PM

44,410 posts, read 20,147,006 times

Advertisements

Just another crazy week it was for us!

~ Have you ever watched a car chase on television? Please tell what you remember, any details: I watched part of the OJ Simpson chase. Ha. I've seen car chases on TV shows but don't recall which ones off the top of my head.

~ What crimes have you ever seen in person? Traffic violations.

~ Do you have a blender and do you ever use it? What do you use it for? Just a wand blender. I don't use it often.

~ Anything that you would like to have replaced: My entire kitchen. It's tiny and awfully hard to work in. Bummer for someone who loves to cook as I do. But I make it work.

~ How many bottles of stuff do you have in your shower/bath? One shampoo; one conditioner; one shower gel; two little shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotels.

~ Tell us about your socks in your drawer: I have way more socks than I need. Some are short footies that I wear with gym shoes; some are plain; and lots are crew length with fun, bright designs on them. I love my fun socks!

~ Your most comfy item of clothing that feels good to wear: My flannel jammies in wintertime.

~ Have you ever had a glass window broken on your vehicle? Yes. I had a cracked windshield three times during the 12 years I worked at my last job. My office was located in Gary, IN, and to reach the office I had to drive on some really crappy roads with lots of debris on them. Three different times a piece of debris hit my windshield.

~ Do you have a car wash in your area? Yes. There are several.

~ Have you ever enjoyed any kind of taco? I love tacos. My favorite meat filling is port. Next fave is beef, then chicken.

~ Are there any kind of fences near your home? I have no fences, but one of my adjacent has a cyclone fence.

~ The last thing you forgot: As I was playing pinochle with my gal pals this evening, during one hand I forgot which suit was trump!

~ Have you any good pizzeria in your town? Yes, a few. My favorite is one that's only been open a couple of years. It's called Peddler's. They have a "cracker crust" pizza that's fantastic! The crust is very thin and cracker-like. They have lots of toppings to choose from and all are very good.

**** Happy Friday and week to you all! Thank you for attending! **** Thanks heaps for the fill-ins, roosty! Cheers!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics