Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2024, 04:21 AM

9,728 posts, read 14,273,043 times

Advertisements

Have you or do you regularly use a shoe horn?
Many years ago, I think I used one.

Do you have any 5 gallon plastic buckets, and if so, to what use have you/could you put them?
Yes, there are a couple of those in the garage, and sometimes I use them to carry weeds.

What kind of shelves do you have and in what rooms, part of a larger piece of furniture or just a shelf attached to the wall?
There's a bookcase in my office

What are a few of the things on any of the shelves you have?
Binders with zoning requirements, rules/regulations for my business, and reference manuals from my license renewal classes.

Have you ever had really good ravioli, like homemade or at a restaurant?
No. I really don't like ravioli

What was the last food or beverage coupon you used? I don't remember. It's been many years since I used a coupon.

What Say You:

"I am too Trustworthy for my Own Good."

Thanks, BJH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2024, 05:23 AM

1,374 posts, read 616,388 times
Today's Question(s):

###

Do you have any 5 gallon plastic buckets, and if so, to what use have you/could you put them?

### Snow melt

What kind of shelves do you have and in what rooms, part of a larger piece of furniture or just a shelf attached to the wall?

### A recessed wall shelf in the bedroom

### Books and some of wife’s figurines

Today's Foodie Question(s):

### A butternut squash ravioli I once had in a restaurant

What was the last food or beverage coupon you used?

###

What Say You:

"I am too ___punctual________ for my ___own good____."

Now have a good Wednesday!

### U2 bjh, THX for the Q’s

### Good day all

Old 03-13-2024, 06:32 AM

27,354 posts, read 27,407,146 times
Never used a shoe horn.
We have a few of those 5 gallon buckets that are used for random garden stuff.
Ravioli....home made from scratch is the best because t least you know what you stuffed them with.
I am too 'gullible' for my own 'sake'.
Happy Wednesday~~~

Old 03-13-2024, 07:14 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,585 posts, read 81,260,275 times
Today's Question(s):
Have you or do you regularly use a shoe horn? No, don't have one, but as I get older may get one with a long handle.

Do you have any 5 gallon plastic buckets, and if so, to what use have you/could you put them? Several, use them in the yard and garden, washing cars, mixing small batches of concrete.

What kind of shelves do you have and in what rooms, part of a larger piece of furniture or just a shelf attached to the wall? Multiple shelves including "Billy" from Ikea, some made by me, some furniture-grade. They are in the kitchen for cookbooks, den, shop (bonus room) and some bedrooms.

What are a few of the things on any of the shelves you have? Books, supplies for my laser engraver system, mementos, glass babies.

Have you ever had really good ravioli, like homemade or at a restaurant? Yes, the best at a small local chain (3 sites) called "Spartas."

What was the last food or beverage coupon you used? I cannot remember the last time I used a coupon, probably 20+ years ago.

What Say You:

"I am too __energetic_________ for my ___desk job____________."

Old 03-13-2024, 08:53 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times
Today's Question(s):
No. Never had one.

Do you have any 5 gallon plastic buckets, and if so, to what use have you/could you put them? I don't know if it's 5 gallons but I have a plastic bucket for cleaning the car.

What kind of shelves do you have and in what rooms, part of a larger piece of furniture or just a shelf attached to the wall? Refrigerator, the kitchen cabinets have shelves. The wood piece of furniture my TV sits on has shelves inside of it, my bookcase in the room I'm sitting in right now has shelves as does the hutch on my desk, The laundry room has a shelf and all my closets have them.

What are a few of the things on any of the shelves you have? cable box, DVD player, DVDs, CDs, books, towels, sheets, old luggage I don't use, food, dishes, camera stuff, two gargoyles that hang over the shelf and a cowboy, junk.

Yes but it has to be real Italian ravioli with ricotta cheese not that foo-foo ravioli that chefs think everything is a go to stuff in them, like nuts and pumpkin and other vegetables.

What was the last food or beverage coupon you used? Don't use coupons.

What Say You:

"I am too ___________ for my _______________."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQNDXjdsQHo

Old 03-13-2024, 09:01 AM

7,372 posts, read 5,486,812 times
Here. Have some.

Today's Question(s):
Have you or do you regularly use a shoe horn? No

Do you have any 5 gallon plastic buckets, and if so, to what use have you/could you put them? My tomato plants.

What kind of shelves do you have and in what rooms, part of a larger piece of furniture or just a shelf attached to the wall? Both, several

What are a few of the things on any of the shelves you have? Dishes. Knick knacks.

Have you ever had really good ravioli, like homemade or at a restaurant? Yes

What was the last food or beverage coupon you used? I haven’t

What Say You:

"I am too short___ for my high kitchen cabinets _."

Thank you!

Old 03-13-2024, 10:35 AM

3,076 posts, read 1,684,531 times
Here. Have some.

Today's Question(s):
Have you or do you regularly use a shoe horn? Yes, the long ones. I use them for my garden shoes, and my husband uses them almost all the time.

Do you have any 5 gallon plastic buckets, and if so, to what use have you/could you put them? Bunches of them. Most are stacked, nothing in them. I know that 'sand' is in one, and another holds planters.

What kind of shelves do you have and in what rooms, part of a larger piece of furniture or just a shelf attached to the wall? A shelf is built into end of the hallway to hold books. A big wall system in the living room holds the TV, LPs, CDs, and misc. A 'baker's rack' in the dining area holds misc. things. The small greenhouse on my deck has shelves to hold the plants.

What are a few of the things on any of the shelves you have? Oops! Got ahead of myself!

Have you ever had really good ravioli, like homemade or at a restaurant? Yes. Crab ravioli made by a local Italian family, for an annual Crab Feed fund raisier that the family has hosted for numerous decades. Delicioso!

What was the last food or beverage coupon you used? Been too long to remember.

What Say You:

"I am too overwhelmed for my own good right now."

Old 03-13-2024, 10:58 AM

50,388 posts, read 64,034,538 times
Today's Question(s):

Have you or do you regularly use a shoe horn? Hubby has a few, but I don’t use them.

Do you have any 5 gallon plastic buckets, and if so, to what use have you/could you put them? We mostly use them to carry things in the yard…potting soil, etc.

What kind of shelves do you have and in what rooms, part of a larger piece of furniture or just a shelf attached to the wall? A free standing shelf in the den, a cupboard with shelves in the kitchen, a shelf on brackets behind the washer and dryer, a big heavy wood shelf in the bonus room.

What are a few of the things on any of the shelves you have? Reference books, cookbooks, baskets, lamps, pottery.

Have you ever had really good ravioli, like homemade or at a restaurant? I don’t think so, but I have recently bought a frozen portobello mushroom ravioli that is good.

What was the last food or beverage coupon you used? I haven’t used a paper coupon in awhile, but I used a virtual one at Publix 2 weeks ago.

What Say You:

"I am too easy going for my own good, sometimes."

Old 03-13-2024, 11:15 AM

24,484 posts, read 26,021,800 times
Here. Have some.
I'll have what your having.

Today's Question(s):

I did but no longer use one.

Yes, 1 for small yard work tools, 1 for weeds, 2 for carpentry, plumbing, electrical tools and supplies, 1 for car washing, stool/step stool and 1 that I modified to hold a 100 ft extension cord.

Oh boy Garage has feet of 8 ft tall shelving that holds garage stuff,molds,suit cases and lots of whatever stuff. 2 curio cabinets with mostly South Western items, a free standing shelving unit with the same. Hutch with dishes, glasses and other hutch stuff, 5 cabinets with shelves that have cameras, CD's, VCR tapes, bottled water, batteries, more glasses, booze and more stuff. kitchen has a shelf for cook books and display shelf of various brands of hot sauce. Desk shelf has books pictures nick knacks, lamp and Tiger the tabby cat.I'm sure I missed some,but you asked. Left out closets and cupboards.

See above.

Yes, my grandma made great ravioli meals from scratch.

2 Famous Stars with cheese at Carls JR

What Say You:

"I am too young thinking for my age."

Thanx bjhWell done with the Q's.

Old 03-13-2024, 07:57 PM

12,357 posts, read 2,973,506 times
Today's Question(s):
Regularly.
In the garage.
Wall shelves in the kitchen and hallway, bookcases in the living room and two of the three bedrooms.
Food, books, of course, and knick knacks.
Yes, at a restaurant.
BOGO sandwiches.

What Say You:

"I am too honest for my own good sometimes."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics