Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2011, 12:27 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,405,375 times

Advertisements

Glad to hear you are doing well, rrtechno!

As for me, I am also feeling better. No more bone ache (especially my spinal cord), headache, or chills but just a running nose. I know this is lame, but I went to Target a couple minutes ago and I saw a lot of good looking guys. They made my day, haha! Of course, I love snow too but it's time for SPring!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 12:39 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,913,696 times
I am so excited to finally have a landscape company here trimming trees and shrubs, checking my drip lines, generally cleaning up and getting my yard ready for my TLC. Moved into my house four months ago and have been looking forward to this day! And I was so touched when the guys suggested that we leave some higher branches on one of the trees that needed trimming so that the hummingbird's nest (with two eggs) would be protected.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:24 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,342,800 times
A beautiful thing happened to me today. I had a meeting and a woman I had talked to before was present. I was dreading being trapped with her cause I really didn't know how things were going to go. I was determined to just observe, keep a low profile and hit the door at the first opportunity. It turns this woman was so delightful and receptive to an exchange of information. I actually feel a since of accomplishment and like a made a new friend. And that is a good thing...

Old 03-24-2011, 08:25 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,920,491 times
Beautiful day outside here with cool temps and a nice sunshine. I did some volunteer work in the neighborhood preparing the common block wall along the one side of the area for painting next week. Lots of scraping and wire brushing. However the morning was perfect for working outdoors. I was also happy to have another neighbor (friend) help out with some of the work.

Old 03-25-2011, 11:16 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,046,231 times
I'm so happy that my big presentation is finally OVER! I've been apprehensive about this presentation for nearly two years and it's finally OVER! I actually got to listen to an audio recording of it and except for a few flubs, I actually did a pretty decent job presenting the information. Praise God!

Old 03-25-2011, 12:22 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
Yay, Chatt! GOod job.

I did the first weeding of the year this a.m. - got the gardens out in front of the house all weeded and watered. Boy, did those poor plants need a good drink. But me, I'm beat, but in a good way.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:42 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,046,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I'm so happy that my big presentation is finally OVER! I've been apprehensive about this presentation for nearly two years and it's finally OVER! I actually got to listen to an audio recording of it and except for a few flubs, I actually did a pretty decent job presenting the information. Praise God!
LOL! I just listened to an audio recording of said presentation and I sound like a southern female preacher! LOL! I never lived in the south so dunno where I get the southern drawl from??

Thanks Nomoresnow!

Old 03-25-2011, 06:22 PM

24,528 posts, read 26,071,732 times
A potential buyer looked at MIL's home on Mon and put ernest money down for the home with all the furnishings and as is. Escrow closes today and the money is in hand.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:25 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
Woohoo! Congrats, motormaker.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:27 PM

3,969 posts, read 8,516,081 times
I had an appointment with my family doctor for surgery followup on Wednesday. I have been going to him ever since he started practice here, since he took over for our former doc who retired. Today I got a handwritten thank you note from his staff, saying how good it was to see me and how glad they were that I was doing so well after my surgery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics