Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 06:02 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I don't have a case. My child isn't going on a field trip. This was posed as a general question. But, nice try though. I'm counting several posts you've made on this thread so it must be of interest to you.
1. So if it's not even your child, why not at least come up with some details? Or did this just pop into your head in a dream?

2. Re the bolded: says the person who's status is " stalking is a mental disorder".

People have tried to give you honest and thoughtful responses and all you can do is provide rude comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:

It's actually southern slang for something else...
Hate to break it to you, that's not some big southern secret. We know what it means.

Last edited by maciesmom; 05-26-2018 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Sp

Old 05-26-2018, 06:05 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
1. So if it's not even your child, why not at least come up with some details? Or did this just pop into your head in a dream?.
I would never give you personal information about my child or anyone in my family. I've read your other posts by now. I have a clear picture of your purpose here.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
I would never give you personal information about my child or anyone in my family. I've read your other posts by now. I have a clear picture of your purpose here.
No one has asked for personal information; only asking WTH you are talking about.

PS: I don't care if you continue to comment in every thread I post in. Hope you enjoy the Denver forum

* Never too late to delete! Didn't know you also enjoyed football!

Old 05-26-2018, 06:11 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post

PS: I don't care if you continue to comment in every thread I post in. Hope you enjoy the Denver forum
Two can play that game.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:12 PM

Get help.

Over and out.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:19 PM

13,981 posts, read 25,958,820 times
Quote:
That's some serious tin hat stuff. Nobody has asked for personal information about your child, it isn't pertinent to your thread. But add me to those who wonder what the purpose really is? Is there a class trip you are hesitant about or isn't there?

Old 05-26-2018, 06:27 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,864,317 times
Quote:
I think my biggest worry is lack of supervision being on an all day trip.
Quote:
I don't have a case. My child isn't going on a field trip. This was posed as a general question.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:34 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
I personally would not have my child go ON A SCHOOL BUS! They terrify me. I don’t like to be on them, nor do I even like driving beside them. I gave up accompanying classes in my school on bus field trips years ago. No way. I work in a school, btw. I consider them a hazard. Just my opinion.
Statistically, children are MUCH safer on school buses than in cars, or biking, or walking to school. School buses have a very high rate of safety.

There is bullying that goes on with school buses, which is a real concern, but if you're strictly worried about car crash safety, school buses are the best way to get to school.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:49 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:
I don't have a case. My child isn't going on a field trip. This was posed as a general question. But, nice try though. I'm counting several posts you've made on this thread so it must be of interest to you.
Since we're counting, I've made 5. You've made 12. I didn't have to count, though, I know how to quickly see the numbers.

I have school age kids. They go on field trips. I was once a school age kid and went on field trips to a major city. Having interest in a topic is kind of a prerequisite for participating in this forum. You asked a vague question. We all tried to get more details so we could give you a real answer. Kind of odd that you seem to want opinions, but can't bother to give any information. Everyone here sees it, yet you pick on 1 or 2 select posters you seem to have a problem with. WTF?

And, yes, we all know what bless your heart means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting