Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2007, 10:16 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times

Advertisements

SUNDAY JUNE 17 2007

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OF THOSE WONDERFUL MEN THAT HAVE SACRIFICED SO MUCH FOR THEIR FAMILIES!!!!

Like the old saying goes, ANYONE can be a biological FATHER....

BUT IT TAKES MUCH MORE TO MAKE YOU A DADDY, A CARING FATHER, A LOVING FATHER!!!!

It does not matter whether you are the biological father, or you adopted, or you inherited a child ( a GRANDPA, UNCLE, GOD FATHER, STEP FATHER, etc. etc.)

If you are THE ONE that is raising that child, setting a good example for that child, providing for that child, loving that child, spending TIME with that child,
"YOU ARE THE MAN"!!!
And my HAT is off to you! On this FATHERS DAY & always!
You are setting the example for the children of the future, for our future!

MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL OF THOSE GREAT, WONDERFUL, LOVING FATHERS,
MAY YOU CONTINUE THE GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING!
HAVE A WONDERFUL & HAPPY FATHERS DAY! ENJOY & RELAX ON YOUR DAY!!
AND FOR THOSE FATHERS THAT ARE NO LONGER WITH US, WE HONOR YOU ON THIS DAY, REMEMBERING ALL OF THE GOOD TIMES WE SPENT TOGETHER, THE LOVE, THE TIME YOU GAVE US!!! You will always be in our hearts!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE!
COUNTRYLV22
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2007, 12:37 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,816,764 times
I second that! Happy Father's Day!

Old 06-16-2007, 04:09 AM

188 posts, read 811,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
SUNDAY JUNE 17 2007

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OF THOSE WONDERFUL MEN THAT HAVE SACRIFICED SO MUCH FOR THEIR FAMILIES!!!!

Like the old saying goes, ANYONE can be a biological FATHER....

BUT IT TAKES MUCH MORE TO MAKE YOU A DADDY, A CARING FATHER, A LOVING FATHER!!!!

It does not matter whether you are the biological father, or you adopted, or you inherited a child ( a GRANDPA, UNCLE, GOD FATHER, STEP FATHER, etc. etc.)

If you are THE ONE that is raising that child, setting a good example for that child, providing for that child, loving that child, spending TIME with that child,
"YOU ARE THE MAN"!!!
And my HAT is off to you! On this FATHERS DAY & always!
You are setting the example for the children of the future, for our future!

MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL OF THOSE GREAT, WONDERFUL, LOVING FATHERS,
MAY YOU CONTINUE THE GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING!
HAVE A WONDERFUL & HAPPY FATHERS DAY! ENJOY & RELAX ON YOUR DAY!!
AND FOR THOSE FATHERS THAT ARE NO LONGER WITH US, WE HONOR YOU ON THIS DAY, REMEMBERING ALL OF THE GOOD TIMES WE SPENT TOGETHER, THE LOVE, THE TIME YOU GAVE US!!! You will always be in our hearts!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE!
COUNTRYLV22
Im sure all the dads Thank You like i do

As im moving to the US very soon , i guess ill have to note that its in June & not like Australia in September.

Old 06-17-2007, 12:32 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times
Thumbs up Hello Aussiemale! Welcome To The Usa!

Hello AussieMale!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! AND WELCOME TO THE USA!!

You know, I thought that we had every holiday like the rest of the world, with the exception of LABOR DAY, we celebrate that in SEPT. while it seems that the rest of the planet celebrates it on May 1. And of course I believe we are the only ones, besides Canada that celebrates THANKSGIVING. Which I believe nobody else does, and I also think its one of the BEST Holidays because it brings together people of different religions, backgrounds, all over the country celebrating a day to give THANKS PRETTY COOL TO ME!
Anyway, WELCOME TO THE USA! AND GOOD LUCK!!
Have a GREAT day! This year you probably will have two FATHERS DAY! WOW!!!
Take care,
Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieMale View Post
Im sure all the dads Thank You like i do

As im moving to the US very soon , i guess ill have to note that its in June & not like Australia in September.

Old 06-17-2007, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Hello AussieMale!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! AND WELCOME TO THE USA!!

You know, I thought that we had every holiday like the rest of the world, with the exception of LABOR DAY, we celebrate that in SEPT. while it seems that the rest of the planet celebrates it on May 1. And of course I believe we are the only ones, besides Canada that celebrates THANKSGIVING. Which I believe nobody else does, and I also think its one of the BEST Holidays because it brings together people of different religions, backgrounds, all over the country celebrating a day to give THANKS PRETTY COOL TO ME!
Anyway, WELCOME TO THE USA! AND GOOD LUCK!!
Have a GREAT day! This year you probably will have two FATHERS DAY! WOW!!!
Take care,
Countrylv22
Thank you inadvance countrylv22

If all goes well we should be there within the next 2 months.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:41 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,816,764 times
Happy Father's Day to all the great Dad's out there! AussieMale, welcome!

Old 06-17-2007, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
Happy Father's Day to all the great Dad's out there! AussieMale, welcome!
Thank you inadvance irishmom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting