Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2023, 07:36 AM

8,056 posts, read 7,425,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
connor lamb is the pick the admin wants and has said so. fetterman threw them a curve by winning the primary. on a semi serious note, fetterman pretty much has to 'abdicate' or else face arkancide and the precursor conditions are in place. the admin is playing up the stroke and depression/suicide angle in preparation. dontcha love modern politics?
Just curious where you're getting that. I don't doubt that the Establishment secretly wants the Populist replaced, but I'd like to know how and how strongly they are indicating that.

Old 03-01-2023, 07:50 AM

10,832 posts, read 4,517,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
Just curious where you're getting that. I don't doubt that the Establishment secretly wants the Populist replaced, but I'd like to know how and how strongly they are indicating that.

Im not sure I follow, the admin wanting lamb over fetterman was/is well known for well, since the race started. lamb has been a willing stooge to back leadership 100-0.

Most major networks have ASKED shapiro about the calls to reaplce fetterman so after waffling a day or so ago he issued a statement he expects him to rejoin in a couple months, which in federal gov speak means: never coming back. The media made too much about the precursor conditions: at risk of a stroke any day, deep depression and suicide etc without being asked so if tradition holds, it has already been suggested to him to quit. and the final straw is giselle, she is pushing the hardest to get him back like now cuz her dreams are literally up in smoke.

If you are a democrat, and I suspect you are, and you uphold the woke agenda, and I suspect you do: then fetterman might be a nice guy to have a beer with, but as we pointed out last year, he is a buffoon and now he is a buffoon who cannot speak. Lamb dovetails with the admins agenda nicely. They generally get what they want.

at least this is the buz on the hill and the talk of the town. the people telling me the story are almost never wrong

Old 03-01-2023, 08:16 AM

8,056 posts, read 7,425,854 times
Quote:

at least this is the buz on the hill and the talk of the town. the people telling me the story are almost never wrong
I respect that you can't reveal your sources. I'm sure you know that in public, Shapiro is staunchly supporting the idea that Fetterman will be just fine.

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/pitts...ation-question

Old 03-01-2023, 03:07 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,967,398 times
He isn’t really fit to be in a leadership position as he never really worked. For his own health he should step down. You can’t live your whole life and not work at all and jump into such a job. I hope people who care about him realize he is in the wrong place. He should have a low stress super easy job to start and maybe build from there if he can.

Old 03-01-2023, 04:11 PM

45,344 posts, read 60,534,984 times
Quote:
Im not sure I follow, the admin wanting lamb over fetterman was/is well known for well, since the race started. lamb has been a willing stooge to back leadership 100-0.

Most major networks have ASKED shapiro about the calls to reaplce fetterman so after waffling a day or so ago he issued a statement he expects him to rejoin in a couple months, which in federal gov speak means: never coming back. The media made too much about the precursor conditions: at risk of a stroke any day, deep depression and suicide etc without being asked so if tradition holds, it has already been suggested to him to quit. and the final straw is giselle, she is pushing the hardest to get him back like now cuz her dreams are literally up in smoke.

If you are a democrat, and I suspect you are, and you uphold the woke agenda, and I suspect you do: then fetterman might be a nice guy to have a beer with, but as we pointed out last year, he is a buffoon and now he is a buffoon who cannot speak. Lamb dovetails with the admins agenda nicely. They generally get what they want.

An update about the Senator:

https://babylonbee.com/news/senator-...l-hospitalized

Old 03-02-2023, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
I respect that you can't reveal your sources. I'm sure you know that in public, Shapiro is staunchly supporting the idea that Fetterman will be just fine.

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/pitts...ation-question

heckfire, Im pretty sure Im not allowed to say what I do but its not security so...

but yes, shapiro curiously issued that statement after every news org on the planet asked him the same question. if the statment is true, he would have missed most of this legislative session - the pressure on him to leave is great and all the precursors are in place to save face (and this might be why he is depressed - another point brought up 2 days ago) so all the precursors are ALSO in place if he does not go willingly and if you believe in the 'power of hillary' and Arkancide in general....;-)

Old 03-02-2023, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post

in this instance satire is curiously dead on...

Old 03-02-2023, 08:56 PM
gg

Quote:
in this instance satire is curiously dead on...
The best humor has some truth to it. It is dead on. Fetterman never led anything other than leading the way to the couch to sit and watch some. TV. He has never done a thing and never will. He was marketed well though. What a fake.

Old 03-03-2023, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The best humor has some truth to it. It is dead on. Fetterman never led anything other than leading the way to the couch to sit and watch some. TV. He has never done a thing and never will. He was marketed well though. What a fake.

and.....has anyone noticed that the senator, his wife and his 'peeps' are not speaking to this. Only the gov of pa....is he deep in a rubber room?

Old 03-03-2023, 07:45 AM
gg

Quote:
and.....has anyone noticed that the senator, his wife and his 'peeps' are not speaking to this. Only the gov of pa....is he deep in a rubber room?
He is a true silver spoon person. Not many can claim they never had to work. I think jumping into such a position is going to have very bad effects on his health. He has AFib and severe depression. I’m not surprised at someone like him getting in, but he is in very poor health. Hope we can do better next time around. Maybe we will all get lucky and he will step down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania