Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 12:28 AM

69 posts, read 155,674 times

Advertisements

I see this as 1 of 2 things:

1. She really is bat**** crazy, stupid, and immature.

2. She is doing everything in her power to get her restaurant noticed, believing that she has a much higher chance at attracting more business through negative publicity than getting noticed by good food and service. I almost feel as though she used Kitchen Nightmares not to turn the business around via Gordon Ramsay's advice, but to gain notoriety by using the show as a publicity stunt.

I have to wonder how the show didn't catch her (felony) criminal record though. I bet Gordon Ramsay, if he even follows up with this stuff, would really kick himself if he actually helped her and then found out he helped an identity thieving crazy woman.

I hope their business fails, both of them seem very unstable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 12:48 AM

890 posts, read 2,281,680 times
She and her husband had a mental breakdown on their Facebook page tonight. They inadvertently admitted that their cakes are resold from another source, not made in-house. It was also discovered that most of the images from her website are stolen from other websites without their permission. Their oh-so-professional response? "WE ARE NOT FREAKING OUT. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT A "WITCH HUNT" I AM NOT A WITCH. I AM GODS CHILD. F*** OFF ALL OF YOU. F*** REDDITS, F*** YELP AND F*** ALL OF YOU. BRING IT. WE WILL FIGHT BACK."

Old 05-14-2013, 01:08 AM

1,112 posts, read 4,001,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fennec2009 View Post
She and her husband had a mental breakdown on their Facebook page tonight. They inadvertently admitted that their cakes are resold from another source, not made in-house. It was also discovered that most of the images from her website are stolen from other websites without their permission. Their oh-so-professional response? "WE ARE NOT FREAKING OUT. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT A "WITCH HUNT" I AM NOT A WITCH. I AM GODS CHILD. F*** OFF ALL OF YOU. F*** REDDITS, F*** YELP AND F*** ALL OF YOU. BRING IT. WE WILL FIGHT BACK."

I didn't even think to look for them on facebook. Time to grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. Thanks.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:38 AM

681 posts, read 1,561,697 times
Wow - just went to their facebook page.... They have SERIOUSLY lost it or someone has hacked into their page. I almost think it's the latter because I have never met that kind of self-destructive, vile crazy before... and I have a lot of experience with crazy!

Old 05-14-2013, 08:02 AM

4,866 posts, read 11,234,184 times
Their facebook page sounds even worse then they did on the show. Someone had to have hacked their page...

Old 05-14-2013, 08:33 AM

3,822 posts, read 9,486,282 times
Just checked out their Facebook page as well. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion, very amusing.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:01 AM

33 posts, read 68,983 times
If it were anyone else, I would have no doubts that their Facebook account was hacked. Since it's them, I'm 100% sure that they were in full meltdown mode and were posting themselves. Their posts read exactly like their Yelp responses; fanatical religious crap sandwiched between vulgarities.

What gets me is not how rude or self-destructive or obscene they are, but how big of a fraud the restaurant actually is. The one thing she was supposedly good at was baking. She revealed yesterday that all of their pastries are store bough, despite them telling Ramsay otherwise and having this on their site:

We make all our food from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients to ultimately produce a superb product. We are best known for our fanciful cakes and desserts, elaborately decorated with homemade butter cream frosting and edible flowers and glitter.

She said that she lied to Ramsay because "he's not American and wouldn't understand that that's how we do things". All of the photos on their website are stolen from other pages and it seems nothing about this place is genuine. It makes me sad that a place like this has survived in my city for 7 years. I can't see why anyone would patronize this mess, other than purely out of morbid curiosity.

http://i.imgur.com/i5Ro4bu.jpg

Old 05-14-2013, 11:20 AM

Wow, so not even the lone thing Ramsay liked is legit?

Old 05-14-2013, 11:43 AM

33 posts, read 68,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
Wow, so not even the lone thing Ramsay liked is legit?
Nope. Here's a good summary of their Facebook tantrum yesterday. Please note, the language may be offensive to some: This Is The Most Epic Brand Meltdown On Facebook Ever

Old 05-14-2013, 02:48 PM

I see hundreds of posts were removed from Yelp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area