Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 03:02 PM

33 posts, read 69,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
I see hundreds of posts were removed from Yelp.
Because it's a review site and people that hadn't been there were "reviewing" the restaurant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 03:03 PM

1,112 posts, read 4,002,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
I see hundreds of posts were removed from Yelp.
Good. Everything after the show aired needs to be removed.

I love Yelp, but it's a place to review your experiences, NOT to give someone a bad rating just because you saw them on tv.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:53 PM

872 posts, read 1,001,335 times
So I don't know if anyone else felt this way, but I live pretty close to the restaurant and I kinda wanna check it out LOL
Probably not get food but maybe a slice of cake or something, cuz it seemed like that was good. Ramsey never commented on it good or bad so it must be OK.

I wonder if people still go or?

Old 05-14-2013, 03:57 PM

4,866 posts, read 11,237,812 times
The owner has admitted that the cake isn't made there that she buys it from someone else and resells it. Just on principle I'd never support that place now that I've seen the show and their social media meltdown.

http://i.imgur.com/Uu73yB9.png

If I did I would just order water and watch Sammy get spun up and tell me "I'm the Gangster, not you".

Old 05-14-2013, 04:03 PM

33 posts, read 69,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnvlv247 View Post
So I don't know if anyone else felt this way, but I live pretty close to the restaurant and I kinda wanna check it out LOL
Probably not get food but maybe a slice of cake or something, cuz it seemed like that was good. Ramsey never commented on it good or bad so it must be OK.

I wonder if people still go or?
That's why I wonder if this mess will actually help them. As bad as it sounds, I hope not. They've been abusing and cheating people for so long, they need to shut down.

As for the cake, since it's all store-bought, you could get something similar at the grocery store and save yourself the up-charge.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:00 PM

52 posts, read 290,686 times
Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

The above link is the couples breakdown on Fbook with screenshots of the post.

This is too funny. I was hoping to find some people on this thread that has actual experience dealing with them,

Old 05-14-2013, 06:53 PM

681 posts, read 1,562,120 times
Here's the latest post from their facebook page:

"Obviously our Facebook, YELP, Twitter and Website have been hacked. We are working with the local authorities as well as the FBI computer crimes unit to ensure this does not happen again. We did not post those horrible things. Thank You Amy &Samy"

All of the absurd posts have been removed from their facebook page (ok - only the absurd posts that the hackers posted... ).

The most interesting thing is the number of Likes they have on their page now. This morning they had approx. 3k in Likes... now almost 32k. Wow - what a difference a little hacking makes.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:46 PM

45 posts, read 64,309 times
Been watching the fb meltdown - I'm out of town for work this week, but still feel like I have my lawnchair, popcorn and ringside seat

Apparently the doors were locked Mother's Day - can't figure out if it was because of backlash, or because they've closed for holidays before. They were closed for Easter too (as posted on their fb page, pre-Amy-geddon)

Which - is kinda another indication they're not ready to be in the business. Closing on days that are big money-makers for bakeries...I dunno...not the smartest business model I've ever seen

Old 05-14-2013, 08:08 PM

1,942 posts, read 4,574,187 times
My sister sent me a link. I watched some of the video. Unbelievable how stupid those owners are unless this is all staged. Hope Amy does not go nuts and does a Jodi Arias job on Samy after they get in real deep yogurt.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:22 PM

1,832 posts, read 5,770,019 times
Restaurant owners slammed on national TV speak out - CBS 5 - KPHO

They were on Channel 5 Amy is even crazy in the background.

[mod cut-- personal, off topic]

Last edited by observer53; 05-14-2013 at 10:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area