Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 04:48 PM

772 posts, read 843,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
They were here in Phoenix as well, long ago. I don't know how many locations, but there was one right along I-17, around Bell.
There was one at university and Rural as well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2019, 05:54 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,919,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doolish1 View Post
So much negativity. SO MUCH JUDGEMENT! I AM BETTER THAN YOU! I DONT EAT WC... This does not make you better.... it just makes you judgmental. Let the people enjoy their WC..... It doesnt hurt you one bit. Hater trolls.

Its not about if you think it is good. It is WHITE CASTLE..... That's it! How many great nights ended at WHITE CASTLE??? What great friends were there with you??????????

It's not Culvers and In n out??? who cares! You don't go there because its gourmet food! You go because it is open and you are drunk..... It is the poor man's diner.......

It is white castle.......... Go get a sack and remember when everything was new and the times were great.............and make a castle out of the boxes when you are your friends are done eating.
First of all, I never said I didn't eat them and secondly, following your line of thinking, how is me poking fun at them on this forum hurting anyone? Maybe I enjoy it? Why do you have to hate on me and be so negative about my humor? Does calling me a troll make you a better person than me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2019, 12:33 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,348,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
You are missing the point. People are (cap locks on to shout back) SHOCKED with TRUE DISBELIEF that PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY WAITING IN LINE. Therefore, THEY ARE QUESTIONING THEIR BRAIN POWER for FALLING FOR GROUP THINK. Once in a blue moon, I enjoy those WC..... But you SHOULD BE SHOCKED if I decided to WAIT IN LINE FOR AN HOUR for WHITE CASTLES.....

Let's say Taco John's came to Arizona https://locations.tacojohns.com/index.html . Hint: it's an o.k. tasting Taco Bell-like chain taco. Wouldn't you think it is strange that week after week, people waited in an hour line for a silly Taco John's taco? You should question their intelligence and motivation. It's not a matter of simply enjoying it, rather they are people wanting to be part of something to say that they experienced an event. So for me, it's not about the burgers, it's about the mentality of people waiting in line for a slider.

I guess WE NEED TO AGREE TO DISAGREE. lol
Oh, I would camp out the night before and wait in line for Taco John's!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area