Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2022, 12:37 PM

1,612 posts, read 2,018,344 times

Advertisements

The hottest I've ever seen at 6:00 am is 92. Most times it's around 75 or 80.
Most times it IS in the upper 80's and low 90's for lows in July and August with regularity. It's very seldom you see 75 or 80 for lows in those two months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2022, 05:44 AM

15 posts, read 11,873 times
thanks maveric974 you have answered most of my questions. and thanks for not telling me it gets hot!! we know

maybe you or someone else that moved there from the colder states is this. my wife has arthritis real bad and she thinks the dry climate might work better for her. i know the dry climate works better for asthma people, my aunt had that bad and they went to tucson and she did great. we visited her one time and she said she nave had another attack. up here in Michigan she lived in the hospital maybe half the time.

also i do not wash my cars all the time. but the old car gets a wash in the spring and then i wash it with a spray bottle and cloth

so i may now concentrate my search to the apache junction area for a home. a smaller double-wide type home would work

long thin homes feel claustrophobic to me.

now to find one that has a larger shed so i have a place to put some tools for the occasional old car repairs new car repairs shops are all over but most shops do not like to work on 50 year old cars. up here a shop that knows how to fix corvairs are few. i know of 4 in the state. and to find one that will allow repairs. when i first married and lived in a park if you changed a tire the manager was standing in your face with the rule book

thanks bob p
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area