Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 08:59 AM

8 posts, read 24,708 times

Advertisements

Fleetiebell - Thanks for the suggestion. I really enjoy foreign films, so I'll definitely check it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 05:54 PM

2,902 posts, read 10,071,152 times
It's official! sunsh0wers and I are officially friends!! Finally, what you've all been waiting, someone can tell you how the Boylocke is in real life!!

lol, just kidding.

Old 10-19-2007, 03:43 PM

44 posts, read 111,115 times
Only ten people at your going away party? I am sure you're more popular than that!

I just sent you a message about Seattle (my god, it was long!), but I think it disappeared into the ether. If you get it (and make it through - I was super chatty!), then good. If not, ask away, and I'll try to give you reasonably digestible responses to all your Seattle questions!

Have a great time out tonight! I'm calling for a Rain Check to your next Take-The-Straight-People Out night on the town - sounds like a blast!

beeswax

Old 10-19-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Only ten people at your going away party? I am sure you're more popular than that!
HAH! It's not my going away party, just a small get together. It involves board games, so I can't involve too many people, board games have a player limit!
Quote:
I just sent you a message about Seattle (my god, it was long!), but I think it disappeared into the ether. If you get it (and make it through - I was super chatty!), then good. If not, ask away, and I'll try to give you reasonably digestible responses to all your Seattle questions!
Oh I got it! I had to build a reference catalog for it! LOL, j/k. I am saving it so I have it for reference, thank you for taking all that time! Some sounded like very good news and some bad... we'll see!
Quote:
Have a great time out tonight! I'm calling for a Rain Check to your next Take-The-Straight-People Out night on the town - sounds like a blast!
Absolutely! I go out every Friday, sometimes Saturday. There are always plenty of straight people, actually, we're all just out to have a good time. I think it takes a real man to be able to handle a bunch of gay guys, though. I mean that. Now that's secure.

Old 10-20-2007, 10:03 AM

So sunsh0wers and I had a freaking blast last night.

I believe I heard this quote from her.

"This is seriously the MOST fun I've had in Pittsburgh, yet!!"

:P

Old 10-21-2007, 05:23 PM

8 posts, read 24,708 times
i have to say that i had an AWESOME time with guylocke on friday! Fun times with new friends are always great

Old 10-21-2007, 05:26 PM

Quote:
i have to say that i had an AWESOME time with guylocke on friday! Fun times with new friends are always great
Don't forget about the party on Saturday, November 3rd!!

Apples to Apples is calling.

I'll have gin.
I'll have tonic.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:00 AM

6 posts, read 21,883 times
Default Staying In Pittsburgh

I have lived in Pittsburgh for most of my life and I totally sympathize with Sunsh0wers. After high school, all of my friends left for college. I went to college in Pittsburgh, and now all of my college friends are moving away since graduation. It is frustrating to keep having to start over and miss everyone, but I keep telling myself that it would just as difficult anywhere else since a lot of my friends are having the same struggles elsewhere.

Thanks for all of the suggestions folks on post-school meet places! I was going to look into some recreational sports leagues as well. In the meantime, I would love to hang out sometime and meet people who might actually stay in this wonderful city!

Old 11-11-2007, 08:04 AM

322 posts, read 300,296 times
I moved out to denver for three years and just came back. Out of my old closest Pittsburgh friends, one is in Seattle, three in Washington, one in Las Vegas, another still in Denver.

It is annoying.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:12 AM

26 posts, read 133,174 times
Join a bowling league(s).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh