Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 07:45 PM

16 posts, read 19,180 times

Advertisements

US should stop bringing Muslims doesn't matter they are refugees or even legal. I hate Trump but he was correct when he wanted to stop giving visas to Muslims.
We need to look outside US to see whats going on around the world where Muslim population is at least 20%.
I am myself is immigrant from Europe and have worked with many immigrants around different part of US.
Even after coming to US they hate everything that west offers to them. Moment their population grows above 20% they will ask for Sharia laws, and will ask your daughters and wife to wear tent like clothes.
Europe is doing huge mistake by bringing thousands of Muslims in their countries. They are sitting on time bomb. 20 years down the road I wouldn't be surprised Europe will be renamed to Europistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlwhip View Post
I think the U.S, should stop bringing in refugees.
There are hundreds of millions of people in the world who want to escape their own countries.
Any amount we bring in is just symbolic, and it causes social friction here.
We should instead do what we can to make their home countries a better place to live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2019, 08:33 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_pittsburgh View Post
US should stop bringing Muslims doesn't matter they are refugees or even legal. I hate Trump but he was correct when he wanted to stop giving visas to Muslims.
We need to look outside US to see whats going on around the world where Muslim population is at least 20%.
I am myself is immigrant from Europe and have worked with many immigrants around different part of US.
Even after coming to US they hate everything that west offers to them. Moment their population grows above 20% they will ask for Sharia laws, and will ask your daughters and wife to wear tent like clothes.
Europe is doing huge mistake by bringing thousands of Muslims in their countries. They are sitting on time bomb. 20 years down the road I wouldn't be surprised Europe will be renamed to Europistan.
I do feel bad for Paris. Such a great city being brought to its knees by all those Muslim immigrants. Shame.

There is more on the Muslim that wanted to kill a bunch of people.

https://triblive.com/local/pittsburg...thorities-say/

Old 06-21-2019, 03:47 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,058,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_pittsburgh View Post

You are talking about people who are OBVIOUS muslim. there are many others that maybe are not that conservative, so you would not even guess they are muslim, unless you just made that assumption based on their nationality.

and those that are less traditional probably are not as anti-western or ungrateful as the more austere, traditional kind.

heck, half the population in this country is so negative-focused and takes for granted what the "west offers them". It is by CHANCE that we are born into the more free, western world.

Old 06-21-2019, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
So because I don't support illegal immigration (because I've personally played by the rules and dealt with the immigration/naturalization system in multiple countries), because I support vetting of refugees (instead of blindly welcoming people with open arms and a bleeding heart), and because I support prioritizing refuge for groups whose members are less likely to commit violence against us (Yazidis and Arab Christians, in contrast to Sunnis) - somehow I'm a xenophobe whose opinions are invalid. .....

ah, youngster, I see you have wised up to the thought process of the internet lefties!

Old 06-21-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_In_Translation View Post
ROTFLMAO...like we have in Afghanistan and Iraq

Right, because how do you civilize an uncivilized place made so difficult by the terrain?

Silly US, trying to bring stability and ultimately peace to every little crag in the world.

Old 06-21-2019, 10:57 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,103,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
Right, because how do you civilize an uncivilized place made so difficult by the terrain?

Silly US, trying to bring stability and ultimately peace to every little crag in the world.
Destabilize, blow up, rebuild with US dollars. Repeat.

Old 06-21-2019, 01:58 PM

755 posts, read 473,017 times
Religion, by its nature, is one of the most devisive and coercive inventions ever conceived by humans. God help us....oh, wait!

Old 06-21-2019, 03:09 PM

2,860 posts, read 1,902,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
ah, youngster, I see you have wised up to the thought process of the internet lefties!
And they didnt even need to send me to a re-education camp to help me realize it!

Old 06-21-2019, 03:12 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley Barker View Post
Religion, by its nature, is one of the most devisive and coercive inventions ever conceived by humans. God help us....oh, wait!
Some are certainly a mess. Then you have really good ones like East Liberty Presbyterian that feeds one heck of a lot of poor and give so much to the needy. Lots of great churches around. No doubt about that.

Old 06-21-2019, 05:26 PM

153 posts, read 115,291 times
Given some of the comments, ironic that the guy who actually did kill people in a church in Pittsburgh did it because he disliked the work of an organization that helps immigrants and refugees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh