Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 11:18 AM

882 posts, read 335,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The black community has been duped by the democrats for a very long time.

Imagine the racism that must exist in someone's mind that allows them to think that all black people are so stupid that they can be duped by a party.

Old 11-10-2020, 11:25 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,056,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
Imagine the racism that must exist in someone's mind that allows them to think that all black people are so stupid that they can be duped by a party.
i agree with you. people are usually so misguided and make incredible generalizations. its OK, though - its human nature, pretty much.

one is the 'mold' non-blacks have for african-americans. its not necessarily bad, but they (non-blacks) imagine black people to be all so kind, humble, downtrodden, or the alternative - rappers with foul language.

it works both ways, though. i lived in uber-black places for more than half my life. they often had idealisms taken from TV shows, like all white families were like Family Ties at best, the Bundys at worst.

I dont GG has no intentions to be rude and is not racist, but he might be doing to same with his statement. THere are MANY blacks who were pro-trump. Most, statistically, have gone with the democrats for years, though. I am not certain, but i think for this election, it might be startling to see how many DID vote for Trump or Jorgensen, at least.

Old 11-10-2020, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
I dont GG has no intentions to be rude and is not racist

If you think this, then you haven't been paying attention.

Old 11-10-2020, 12:07 PM

Quote:
If you think this, then you haven't been paying attention.
i've been on this board ten freakin' years. i know his former username. i have been paying attention, but then im not a brainwashed lefty snowflake who finds racists under every rock. gg is not racist.

Old 11-10-2020, 12:10 PM

Quote:
i've been on this board ten freakin' years. i know his former username. i have been paying attention, but then im not a brainwashed lefty snowflake who finds racists under every rock. gg is not racist.

Wow, relax buddy. Comment must have hit a little too close to home.

Old 11-10-2020, 12:10 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Bingo

It’s truly sad how fast and easily racist accusations get used.

Old 11-10-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Wow, relax buddy. Comment must have hit a little too close to home.
thats right. you know how hard it is for us klansmen to keep covert under the radar. that damn lynrd skynrd!

Old 11-10-2020, 12:47 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
thats right. you know how hard it is for us klansmen to keep covert under the radar. that damn lynrd skynrd!
Careful, that might be taken seriously by those that need to blame their shortcomings on others.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:57 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times
Quote:
Anyone that speaks plainly these days is going to be called names. Just the new norm. Let me hand out some more participation trophies.

Old 11-10-2020, 02:55 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,959,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The business owners I know have a long history of success and have been profitable. In other words not looking for handouts. I am sure our people are VERY different as we can clearly see by true news and reporting. The black community has been duped by the democrats for a very long time. They just give them enough, but not enough to make a difference. Kind of brilliant. Now take Atlanta for example. The black community knew they weren't going to get things from the old red state, so they rose to the occasion. The northeast? lol If you could only see reality though your prejudices.

I am responding to help you see clearly. Believe me, I know one heck of a lot of business owners. I have been one many times in many fields. I am self made and know how things are done.

Good luck though. You won't convince me. I am seeing things from a moderate point of view. You are not. You see race. Let those democrats put some Cheetos on your shelf for you, so you are happy enough. Someday you might see that giving things away isn't really going to help success. Participation trophies didn't work, nor does giving things away to the black community so they "survive". lol Blacks in Atlanta are going much better than surviving. They run that city! Pittsburgh and the northeast? Not even close.

You honestly believe that black people vote just to get free stuff? Even middle class and affluent black people? Name the free stuff gained?Healthcare? Infrastructure improvements? Honesty and truth? Or did we vote for sanity in the highest office? You cannot continuously insult black men and women and think you will get off Scott Free.

All of you underestimated the power of black woman voters. Black women are very methodical and educated voters. The most dependable voters in the US. Trump fu**ed up and his mouth was his demise. Fu** Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh