Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2022, 07:45 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,059,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Its only spring - its not even summer yet, and the Hill seems to be doing its best to imitate Kyiv.
some black guys are on a whole new level of rambunctious. and with head stompings in public schools, there are more in training. lovely.

Old 03-25-2022, 09:10 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
some black guys are on a whole new level of rambunctious. and with head stompings in public schools, there are more in training. lovely.
Misunderstood youth just having the time of their lives. I’m sure their family and neighbors will say they’re great kids.

Old 03-26-2022, 07:50 AM

987 posts, read 280,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post

Wow, not even trying to hide the racism anymore, eh?

Old 03-26-2022, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody's_Doowlle View Post
More hyperbole from my second favorite poster (Erieguy, you're still number one) -- are you ever going to give us your take on the recent unpleasantness in Ukraine?
Thanks. The unpleasantness in Ukraine shouldn’t even be happening. Horrible consequences of not being able to keep the peace.

Old 03-26-2022, 08:08 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
While I know you are going to stick to that talking point, and as someone who loves this country much more than I love any political party (not sure you can say the same), I do have concerns that it runs the risk of placing more blame for the invasion on Biden than on Putin himself.
Indeed. I just think they are an elderly poster that is misinformed and think they are going to live to 100.

Lots of deprived people needing soothed to curb the anger, hate, disdain and feeling inadequate.

Old 03-26-2022, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Indeed. I just think they are an elderly poster that is misinformed and think they are going to live to 100.

Lots of deprived people needing soothed to curb the anger, hate, disdain and feeling inadequate.
I’ve had past family members live almost that long so it’s certainly not out of the question, and I’m certainly not going to live in fear.

There’s certainly a lot of anger, hate, disdain and feeling inadequate going on by both Dems and Republicans. Folks are suffering from skyrocketing Bidenflation and a war going on. The soothing was supposed to happen by creating unity as promised but the opposite has happened, and so many folks, especially in the Ukraine are suffering from it. I’m fortunate everyday to live the life I do as I’m barely affected by it.

Old 03-27-2022, 06:04 AM

1,913 posts, read 740,839 times
Wow people are so brainwashed by the media. This is the worst I've seen it since Little Bush in 2003. They're even willing to back nuclear war. No care for their cities or their future. It's truly amazing how people's minds can be twisted by war propaganda.

Old 03-27-2022, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Instead of being alarmist and cryptic, can you layout your position and argument with a little more clarity?

https://www.city-data.com/forum/pitt...l#post62729800

Old 03-27-2022, 07:51 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,902,611 times
Quote:
More hyperbole from my second favorite poster (Erieguy, you're still number one) -- are you ever going to give us your take on the recent unpleasantness in Ukraine?
I've donated money to the Ukrainian Army via the National Bank of Ukraine.

Quote:
I wish that were true -- what i think we have here is a very sophisticated effort to ratf-ck the discussion board by relentless repetition of Trumpist talking points -- whether done in concert with (or funded by) the formal state or national Republican party apparatus (which is the only thing that makes sense to me), or done based on some weird personal crusade.
The weird personal crusade is that you continue to come back to try to be a moralizing referee of acceptable ideology and discourse, despite the fact that you've been banned multiple times.

Don't worry, I'll get a moderator's attention.

Old 03-27-2022, 10:53 AM

Ukraine is just the sideshow. The US government is trying to collapse the Russian government. It's a US vs Russia war for now, it may include China eventually.

Historically, Russia has destroyed its own cities and infrastructure to keep a foreign power from conquering them. If the US succeeds in collapsing the Russian government, the latter will launch all their nukes.

If the US doesn't succeed in collapsing their government, they'll have food and fuel and we won't, at least this year.

So who will win this war? All those cheering now will be crying later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh