Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2022, 12:32 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
COVID is real, but the liberal misinformation campaign regarding COVID is real too.

The number of gun deaths is pretty firmly accurate - if you caught a bullet and died, then your death is from guns.
How many of those 400,000 died WITH COVID, as opposed to dying FROM COVID? The COVID numbers are being constantly massaged..

How about "its just for two weeks", "if everyone wears a mask, the virus wont spread", "if you get the shot, you wont get the virus"? The Covidists have been wrong time and again, and have lied to the people time and again. Yet liberals demand that we all close our eyes to obvious truth - the same liberals who got Wendy Bell fired for putting to writing what we can all see, are all busy worshipping at the First Church of Fauci and demanding that we all close our eyes to the things regarding Covid that anyone can see.
Bingo…and muh Fauci still has no idea what he’s doing after all this time, lol.

Old 04-18-2022, 02:46 AM

3,829 posts, read 1,685,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
ok, why do YOU have one? why do we trust you you aint in LE, you are not gubmint...so why are YOU packing?
Lol I go to the shooting range to destroy targets. I don’t pack or carry anything. Guns are a dangerous weapon. There is no need to have it in public outside of the range.

The old white people are scared as all get out on this board. If they did the research they would look and see that 500,000 people died by murder of a weapon since the late 1960s. Meanwhile COVID has killed a million folks the last two years. That’s the price you pay for freedom. Just the priorities are out of whack. Look here but don’t look over there.

Btw blue lives matter. The number one line of duty death for police is COVID 19.

Last edited by Independentthinking83; 04-18-2022 at 02:54 AM..

Old 04-18-2022, 06:48 AM

10,857 posts, read 4,534,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
4 people firing guns, inside a clothing store, at 3PM on a Sunday.. and of course someone who wasnt one of the shooters was shot.
Its out of control. Completely out of control.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/cr...s/202204170183

This is by the giant eagle (where I stop for drinks) by the 18th st ramp - where I dunk.

broad fricken daylight.

Old 04-18-2022, 06:54 AM

10,857 posts, read 4,534,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Lol I go to the shooting range to destroy targets. I don’t pack or carry anything. Guns are a dangerous weapon. There is no need to have it in public outside of the range.

The old white people are scared as all get out on this board. If they did the research they would look and see that 500,000 people died by murder of a weapon since the late 1960s. Meanwhile COVID has killed a million folks the last two years. That’s the price you pay for freedom. Just the priorities are out of whack. Look here but don’t look over there.

Btw blue lives matter. The number one line of duty death for police is COVID 19.

well I got these high caliber antibodies to protect me from covid and when I did meet covid it was 2 days of sniffles for anyone in the family, so we aint skeert of THAT.

However, getting shot in the head while sitting at a traffic light is becoming the norm and no amount of antibodies will protect you but .45 rounds will, hence, my XDS. AT the same time, a .45 has no effect on covid.

So I think I will

proceed caution | not caution

ps: pittsburgh public schools are in modified lockdown due to the north side massacre sunday am. Do you think this is because of covid, or perhaps the unidentified shooters are all students?

Old 04-18-2022, 07:02 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,055,067 times
Quote:

where do you live? i know I wont get an answer, but i thought i'd ask.

im guessing you are in a mostly upper middle class neighborhood, or at least upper educated where people have more income potential - a place devoid of the usual problems so many other places have.

you were the person that used to bash pittsburgh and was even looking for a home in Greensburg...oh, maybe to get away from the riff-raff?

the people who are so decisive about some things and how we should live, are those in protected, very safe, if not 'sheltered' environments. please do not tell anyone whether there is a need to 'have a gun in public'....it is NOT a dangerous weapon, unless its in the hands of the thuggery and Karens out there.

to many more, its a feeling of self-protection. damn those fearful, helpless snowflakes, to be so timid and terrified of their own shadow.....meanwhile the metro area is getting shot up by guns not EVEN in 'public', but rather used within shops, homes.....

Old 04-18-2022, 08:03 AM

1,913 posts, read 739,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
the people who are so decisive about some things and how we should live, are those in protected, very safe, if not 'sheltered' environments. please do not tell anyone whether there is a need to 'have a gun in public'....it is NOT a dangerous weapon, unless its in the hands of the thuggery and Karens out there.

to many more, its a feeling of self-protection. damn those fearful, helpless snowflakes, to be so timid and terrified of their own shadow.....meanwhile the metro area is getting shot up by guns not EVEN in 'public', but rather used within shops, homes.....
I'm not religious, but my evangelical cousins, all female, say the snowflakes are possessed by demons. I haven't heard them include teenage killers in that group, but I bet they make the same observations about that group.

Old 04-18-2022, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
where do you live? i know I wont get an answer, but i thought i'd ask.

im guessing you are in a mostly upper middle class neighborhood, or at least upper educated where people have more income potential - a place devoid of the usual problems so many other places have.

you were the person that used to bash pittsburgh and was even looking for a home in Greensburg...oh, maybe to get away from the riff-raff?

Lol. They live in Weirton. They simply promote the free stuff from upper middle class folks.

Old 04-18-2022, 09:03 AM

Quote:

Lol. Guns don’t shoot at people, but criminals do.

Nah, most folks here are in favor of going out and living life versus hunkering down and living in fear, much like these many folks.

Funny you speak of freedom yet are in so much favor of vaccine mandates and the show me your papers type government that comes with it.
https://www.businessinsider.com/jobs...s-fears-2022-4

Old 04-18-2022, 11:06 AM

3,829 posts, read 1,685,535 times
If the bullet won’t get ya Covid will.

I didn’t know so many conservatives were against guns. I thought they wanted the right to bear arms. More guns the better. When you read this thread it seems they don’t like guns and are afraid.

The people who want guns are the ones complaining about gun violence. LOL

Old 04-18-2022, 11:19 AM

Quote:
If the bullet won’t get ya Covid will.

I didn’t know so many conservatives were against guns. I thought they wanted the right to bear arms. More guns the better. When you read this thread it seems they don’t like guns and are afraid.

The people who want guns are the ones complaining about gun violence. LOL
Skyrocketing crime under Sleepy Joe definitely has a lot of bullets being used by criminals. But folks scared of guns and the virus certainly have the right to stay hunkered down.

Don’t see anyone being scared of guns or complaining about the right to bear arms, and you’re the only one calling them dangerous. I know mine have never behaved badly. They always stay where they’re told and have never fired a bullet on their own
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh