Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2021, 06:49 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
It doesn't really matter since the adults in those communities condone the violence. Until that changes, there will be non stop shootings.
Bingo. Folks defending and enabling these losers is a huge problem. They cry about violence, says something needs done, the streets are dangerous, but aren’t willing to do anything about it, lol. I always love the interviews where family members and neighborhood folks paint them as salt of the earth folks.

Old 11-30-2021, 08:17 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,969,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Our criminal system is not set up that way. We accepted the most guns in circulation of any nation. It’s impossible to control or address. Lost cause. Again you keep talking tough on crime. The criminal justice system is setup to give people multiple chances at a do over.

If you don’t like that I would suggest moving elsewhere
As I read this, you can just tell it is trolling. You don't believe a word of it, but you are just trolling others.

You hate Pittsburgh and will troll the forum forever. It is your M O.

Have a nice holiday. Here is a nice article for you.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...MPBQ2GMOMGF4A/

I could probably post 50 stabbings this year alone in Allegheny County. Many fatal. Stabbing someone to death is very up close and personal. You really have to be an ugly person to look someone in the eyes that close and try and take their last breath away.

I think we need to just get WAY tougher on all violent crime to the point of massive police presence. Stop, question and frisk and a host of other tactics. Law abiding shouldn't have to live with all this violence. If it would stop the murders of all the youth, I am happy to have a cop stop me and question me. I usually enjoy talking to them anyway as they have amazing stories to tell. I don't know how they do those jobs to be honest. WOW!

Old 11-30-2021, 08:27 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
The reason is guns are a part of our culture. We have the most in circulation of any nation. There are consequences as a result. It’s too late to fix anything. It should’ve been addressed long ago. Before any of us were born. Just accept it and move on.

I guess I don’t understand the point of this thread. I still think the OP is scared and lives a life of paranoia.

The point is people are DYING, some of them innocent people who are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So many people are crying about guns instead of addressing the real problem. Blaming guns or just throwing up our hands saying it is too late does nothing to solve the problem. It makes it worse.

Old 11-30-2021, 08:29 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo. Folks defending and enabling these losers is a huge problem. They cry about violence, says something needs done, the streets are dangerous, but aren’t willing to do anything about it, lol. I always love the interviews where family members and neighborhood folks paint them as salt of the earth folks.

Many times in these situations there are people who have information about who committed the violent act but say nothing.

Old 11-30-2021, 08:33 AM

1,912 posts, read 738,285 times
You have to be wilfully blind to live in a nice neighborhood in the city near the trouble areas and imagine the violence won't engulf you eventually. It's like living next to a volcano. Someday, your luck will run out.

Old 11-30-2021, 08:48 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
You`re turning on their NRA enablers. Good for you that you understand that all shootings are gun related.

Old 11-30-2021, 09:03 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,957,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
You have to be wilfully blind to live in a nice neighborhood in the city near the trouble areas and imagine the violence won't engulf you eventually. It's like living next to a volcano. Someday, your luck will run out.
In the US we do have nice areas adjacent to fault lines, wild fires, and hurricanes. Luck running out is a common occurrence.

Old 11-30-2021, 09:04 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,957,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Many times in these situations there are people who have information about who committed the violent act but say nothing.
Why is that?

Old 11-30-2021, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Why is that?
Because they’re scared, yet they want something done and aren’t willing to do it.

Old 11-30-2021, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
You`re turning on their NRA enablers. Good for you that you understand that all shootings are gun related.
LMAO. Guns don’t fire on their own. People use guns so of course they are. Unfortunately, the violent criminals use these guns for violence, and continue to do so, and the enablers and powers that be let them continue to live in society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh