Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2022, 09:34 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,898,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post
people who speak definitively about events they haven't witnessed firsthand are fools
Quote:
RUSSIA IS NOT BOMBING THE DONBAS - they have no reason to bomb people who identify as russian and speak russian and want to be independent of ukraine and part of russia - russia is bombing azov and ukrainian military targets in the donbas, successfully
Okely-dokely, if this is the rabbit hole that you want to go down. When is the last time that you were in Donbas to observe Russia bombing Azov and Ukrainian military targets (and not civilians)? After all, you wouldnt want to foolishly talk definitively about things that you hadnt witnesssed firsthand would you?

Quote:
people who speak definitively about events they haven't witnessed firsthand are fools

if the question is, did russia bomb ukrainian/azov battalion military targets in the predominantly Russian-speaking city of Mariupol and the azovstal steel works to eliminate them from the region as stated in their objectives for the invasion/special military operation/whatever

very likely but only someone who was there and witnessed the events firsthand can answer that question definitively
https://apnews.com/article/Russia-uk...41b506afcac7a1
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-mari.../31902872.html

Those theaters, churches, and apartment blocks sure were all valid military targets associated with the Azov battalion..

Youre off the chain, and any regular reader will realize that if they see me agreeing with Doowlle and Independent all of a sudden. Your arguments directly contradict each other and are easily refutable with video evidence. So... are you either purposefully trolling, legitimately stupid, or deliberately spreading Russian propaganda on English-language social media? Christ, I sound like Doowlle - thats how far off the chain you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2022, 09:41 AM

1,170 posts, read 535,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Okely-dokely, if this is the rabbit hole that you want to go down. When is the last time that you were in Donbas to observe Russia bombing Azov and Ukrainian military targets (and not civilians)? After all, you wouldnt want to foolishly talk definitively about things that you hadnt witnesssed firsthand would you?

Those theaters, churches, and apartment blocks sure were all valid military targets associated with the Azov battalion..

Youre off the chain, and any regular reader will realize that if they see me agreeing with Doowlle and Independent all of a sudden. Your arguments directly contradict each other and are easily refutable with video evidence. So... are you either purposefully trolling, legitimately stupid, or deliberately spreading Russian propaganda on English-language social media? Christ, I sound like Doowlle - thats how far off the chain you are.
valid point - those are contradictory statements

let's get this thread back on track

what do the january 6th hearings have to do with pittsburgh again?

Old 07-06-2022, 09:50 AM

1,491 posts, read 1,458,923 times
Quote:

Bingo

Old 07-06-2022, 09:54 AM

Quote:

did i miss any?

Old 07-06-2022, 10:07 AM

437 posts, read 187,138 times
Quote:
did i miss any?
One more than that I can see. The last word before the links is "you." Lots of ad hominem attacks, as usual.

You're right - this thread is hilarious.

Old 07-06-2022, 10:16 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,898,379 times
Quote:
valid point - those are contradictory statements

let's get this thread back on track
Quote:
did i miss any?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Soprano View Post
No, that covers it. Lots of "you" and lots of ad hominem attacks, as usual.

You're right - this thread is hilarious.
Whats hilarious is admitting I made a valid point regarding the poster's contradictory statement, and then the same poster engages in a "woe is me" defense 15 minutes later.

There are definitely some clowns in this thread, but not a lot of people find them funny.. their acts aren't making a lot of sense.

Old 07-06-2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Whats hilarious is admitting I made a valid point regarding the poster's contradictory statement, and then the same poster engages in a "woe is me" defense 15 minutes later.

There are definitely some clowns in this thread, but not a lot of people find them funny.. their acts aren't making a lot of sense.
what do the january 6th hearings have to do with pittsburgh?

Old 07-06-2022, 10:25 AM

437 posts, read 187,138 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UJtMG7Eexk

Old 07-06-2022, 10:26 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
what do the january 6th hearings have to do with pittsburgh?
What’s the difference. Nothing in the thread has to do with Pittsburgh that I can see.

Old 07-06-2022, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
What’s the difference. Nothing in the thread has to do with Pittsburgh that I can see.
maybe there's a hearing going on downtown worth tuning into

this could have been good but the judge blocked public access

Judge denies bid to bar public from hearing over Pittsburgh International Airport airmall operator's terminated lease

https://www.post-gazette.com/busines...s/202206300118

"A judge has rejected an attempt by Pittsburgh International Airport officials to bar the public — and the media — from a hearing Friday to determine whether they had the right to boot the operator of its popular airmall from the terminal.

Allegheny County Common Pleas Judge Christine Ward denied the eight-page motion filed by the county’s airport authority Thursday, a spokesperson for the jurist said.

In its motion earlier Thursday, the authority claimed that security-related information to be discussed at the preliminary injunction hearing Friday could jeopardize public safety at Pittsburgh International.

Such hearings typically are open to the public."

Last edited by BUILD PENN SQUARE; 07-06-2022 at 10:54 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh