Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 02:58 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Well, since we are both talking about the Dems.. it would be see it works the same way, not both ways.

Of course you are correct!

Old 06-14-2010, 03:00 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Let me guess. You started getting treated a little different out on the golf course once Obama was in the white house. You want to return to the good Ole days when our children couldn't even dream of being President. Republicans felt nice and safe from strong black men and women and so life was a lot easier for you. I already told you how to put them back at ease. Just follow that and as far as the kkk they are on that golf course with you buddy.
So instead of debating and trying to answer back, all you can do is attack... well, now you are proving that your objective is to attack black people in America.. thank you for letting us all know.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:02 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Look man if Obama is hurting you being excepted in the white world of the republicans just wear a shirt with him hanging from a tree and I'm sure all those people you want to be loved by will love you. Just go up to them and say "see I I I hate Obama just like you see my shirt".

Going forward when I hear terms like "moonbat" or "looney left" I will think of this thread every time.

I mean come on? REALLY?
I honestly have a very hard time believeing that anyone could be this ignorant.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:06 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
So instead of debating and trying to answer back, all you can do is attack... well, now you are proving that your objective is to attack black people in America.. thank you for letting us all know.
I'm not attacking black people its you I'm talking to. How I'm I attacking black people. I see you didn't have anything to say about how you are being treated by your all your republican friends since 2008. When they make racial jokes about Barrack do you say anything or do you just sit there. When the cartoon about the monkey being shot was about Obama and they said it seemed just fine to them,what did you say then. You want to debate OK do it.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:09 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Going forward when I hear terms like "moonbat" or "looney left" I will think of this thread every time.

I mean come on? REALLY?
I honestly have a very hard time believeing that anyone could be this ignorant.
OK. Convince me that the attacks on Obama dont have anything to do with race.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:10 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Look man if Obama is hurting you being excepted in the white world of the republicans just wear a shirt with him hanging from a tree and I'm sure all those people you want to be loved by will love you. Just go up to them and say "see I I I hate Obama just like you see my shirt".
i'm just about to start feeling embarassed on your behalf, since you obviously don't have enough sense to do it on your own

Old 06-14-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
I'm not attacking black people its you I'm talking to. How I'm I attacking black people. I see you didn't have anything to say about how you are being treated by your all your republican friends since 2008. When they make racial jokes about Barrack do you say anything or do you just sit there. When the cartoon about the monkey being shot was about Obama and they said it seemed just fine to them,what did you say then. You want to debate OK do it.
I answered before about the fact that I am treated the same as always. Maybe better, since we all agree that Obama is a detriment to this country. Sorry, but they dont sit around making racial jokes about Obama, unlike you and the rest of the Dems, it isnt about race.

You are attacking any black people that oppose what you want them to think. You make references to insult them and try to belittle them....

I notice that you don't deny your belief in the jim crow laws... since you do hold on to them so tightly.... Again... Obama is half White.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:12 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,587,085 times
Quote:
Convince people that they do. Most of the criticism is about spending, and he has, in fact, spend tremendous amounts. Bush did too (not nearly as much) and the Republicans got trounced as a result.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:12 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:

See post 248 and add in, response to BP, response to turkey, increased troops in Afgahanistan the list goes on and on. But to small minds any objection to Obama must be rooted in race.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Because the people continually attacking Obama is doing it on the basis of how he is acting as president, not on his race. The only ones bringing up the race is the dems who hold on to racism so dearly.

you are the one that holds on to the belief that it is all based on race, so convince us it has to do with race?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies