Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2010, 09:16 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

It's not even a good Photoshop job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2010, 09:22 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Ah sorry. Should have read the whole thread before responding.
Hey, we've all done it!

Old 06-26-2010, 09:25 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It's not even a good Photoshop job.
Still pulls the suckers though.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:26 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Oh, big deal, they dont live on income, they dont even notice it. If they gave away all their net worth I'd be impressed.

He should have cashed out his Halliburton stock options and given that money away to start trying to get the blood off his hands, years ago.
That is just the reason I stopped giving anything to typical charities and causes.

I seems no matter what anyone does or how much they give it is never "good enough". So, four years ago I stopped.

I just LOVED it when one found out they would not get their $15,000 check.
Now they have stopped calling me.

I only give to animal welfare programs.

At least I don't feel the animals are saying nasty things behind my back.

Our entire estate will go to help animals.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:30 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Wow how did this thread go so far into the abyss. A HUMAN BEING is sick and we are fighting about non-sense. That is really sad and says more about us they it does about Cheney. Sad.
It's not just D*ck, it's the people who support him, especially by referring to him (it) as a human being.

In like way, Jeffrey Dahmer was a human being. He devoured other people that he acquired for himself (a conservative characteristic), while D*ck devoured other people's people (usually a liberal characteristic, in the vein of "other people's money").

A NeoCon monster.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
That is just the reason I stopped giving anything to typical charities and causes.

I seems no matter what anyone does or how much they give it is never "good enough". So, four years ago I stopped.

I dont see the parallel, but thanks for sharing.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:38 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
It's not just D*ck, it's the people who support him, especially by referring to him (it) as a human being.

In like way, Jeffrey Dahmer was a human being. He devoured other people that he acquired for himself (a conservative characteristic), while D*ck devoured other people's people (usually a liberal characteristic, in the vein of "other people's money").

A NeoCon monster.

Are you seriously that filled with hate that you do not see he has a family that will be the ones left to pick up the pieces. That is sicking. You hate the right so much that you can not see what is sane and normal. I won't get into a debate about whether Cheney was wrong while VP but that was NOT the man's entire life. He has children, grandchildren that in their time may do something wonderful for this world and will be the ones suffering.

For a group (libs) that are suppose to be the open minded, caring for others, loving mankind type you most certainly are not living up to that.

Oh and he IS a human being!

Old 06-26-2010, 09:39 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post

I like animals.

I, like, identify with them.

Save the Ergos!

Old 06-26-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Are you seriously that filled with hate that you do not see he has a family that will be the ones left to pick up the pieces. That is sicking. You hate the right so much that you can not see what is sane and normal. I won't get into a debate about whether Cheney was wrong while VP but that was NOT the man's entire life. He has children, grandchildren that in their time may do something wonderful for this world and will be the ones suffering.

For a group (libs) that are suppose to be the open minded, caring for others, loving mankind type you most certainly are not living up to that.

Oh and he IS a human being!
Since this is about heart attack number six I think it's safe to say they've all been prepared for The Worst for quite awhile.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:42 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I dont see the parallel, but thanks for sharing.
You don't????

The Cheneys give more than their share to charities and still YOU appeared to feel it was not good enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies