Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 09:46 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Again, who/what is "Right & Black"? Who publishes that site? What is the purpose of that site?
Easily found on the website, proving your lack of research skills. You've just shot your credibility. Well, that along with your wikipedia cut and paste job.

Quote:
btw, "factual knowledge" out of context and be very misleading and wrong.
It's not out of context. Look it up. But then again, you've already shown us that your research skills are pretty weak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2010, 09:48 AM

640 posts, read 388,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Your site lists only a very small handful of politicians. The timeline I linked has many, many more historically verifiable events listed.

Not so. Not even sure how you could possibly come to that conclusion. And it's a shame that factual information does not impress you. I suppose you could always just stick to your vague opinion terms of "many" and "a lot."

Answer is easily found on the website. Have you not yet learned research skills? You must be pretty young.
Well, actually I am pretty "young" considering I'm in my fifth decade of life.

Your timeline simply states that "Republicans" did certain things. It says nothing at all about the changes going on in the Republican Party during the time of the Dixiecrat movement. Therefore, it's misleading.

I certainly did miss any information on your Right & Black web site regarding who they are. Maybe you could help me out with that information?

Old 07-08-2010, 09:48 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,860 times
Quote:
I was old enough to know what was going on in the 1960s ........ I'm flattered that you think I'm so young.
Yet you believe lies, and deny the racism of your favored party, so either, you hold on to the same racist beliefs, or you don't know from experience, only from reading lies.

But, wait, maybe I should do as you all Dems want and say sorry masta, please forgive masta, please don't whip us masta.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Easily found on the website, proving your lack of research skills. You've just shot your credibility. Well, that along with your wikipedia cut and paste job.

It's not out of context. Look it up. But then again, you've already shown us that your research skills are pretty weak.
so all you've got left is personal attacks and insults? than's unfortunate.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Yet you believe lies, and deny the racism of your favored party, so either, you hold on to the same racist beliefs, or you don't know from experience, only from reading lies.

But, wait, maybe I should do as you all Dems want and say sorry masta, please forgive masta, please don't whip us masta.
Well, I confess that I do not know every single Democrat in this country, however, the Democrats I know wouldn't behave as you're indicating. How do you know that I'm not black? "Masta" is not in my vocabulary. I've had extensive experience in the South with racism and it comes exclusively from conservatives.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Well, actually I am pretty "young" considering I'm in my fifth decade of life.
If so, then surely your research skills are stronger than those you've exhibited so far in this thread, no? Why display weakness in your argument? It destroys your credibility.

Quote:
Your timeline simply states that "Republicans" did certain things. It says nothing at all about the changes going on in the Republican Party during the time of the Dixiecrat movement. Therefore, it's misleading.
It's not quite as simple as your interpretation, and it's not misleading. Research the acts that directly opposed the Democrat racists.

Quote:
I certainly did miss any information on your Right & Black web site regarding who they are. Maybe you could help me out with that information?
Still can't research effectively, huh?

Why is it so hard for you to explore the truth?

Old 07-08-2010, 09:57 AM

Quote:
so all you've got left is personal attacks and insults? than's unfortunate.
I provided a link to factual information. I've asked you several times to do your own research to verify both the source and the events listed. You refuse. You're willfully blind. The unfortunate label belongs elsewhere.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:58 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,860 times
Quote:
Well, I confess that I do not know every single Democrat in this country, however, the Democrats I know wouldn't behave as you're indicating. How do you know that I'm not black? "Masta" is not in my vocabulary. I've had extensive experience in the South with racism and it comes exclusively from conservatives.
Then you must not know any Democrats. Democrats like to push racism, and like to cause racial tension... look at your good buddy Obama.

Really it don't matter if the racism comes from the south, or if it comes from the north or what ever, racism is racism. You may not want to accept that, since it seems you will do all you can to deny racism from your party.

Since you all are the ones that like to call us Uncle Toms, and Aunt Jemimas and house negroes etc... yeah.. no racism there from you all.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
I provided a link to factual information. I've asked you several times to do your own research to verify both the source and the events listed. You refuse. You're willfully blind. The unfortunate label belongs elsewhere.
I would suggest that you may be a bully, and that now you refuse to do anything other than attack me at a personal level. You seem to have that conservative attack technique down perfectly. However, when your only response is continued personal attacks, I think that means I won.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Since you all are the ones that like to call us Uncle Toms, and Aunt Jemimas and house negroes etc... yeah.. no racism there from you all.
Now there's an ugly truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies