Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 05:58 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times

Advertisements

arent the parents presumably going to be jailed in russia? why would they take the kids? i think all the kids will stay here with some sort of exgtended network of freidns and family (who hopefully are NOT spies)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 07:09 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,841,462 times
Why on god's green earth would you think the parents would be jailed in Russia? They are RUSSIAN SPIES.............helloooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 07-11-2010, 05:50 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,338,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Why on god's green earth would you think the parents would be jailed in Russia? They are RUSSIAN SPIES.............helloooooooooooooooooooooo

I know right ..

They are going to be sent back to Russia and do the same thing again but to another country this time!

Old 07-11-2010, 06:03 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Naw! lightning doesn't strike twice. These spys had it made. Ten years living in America all expenses paid. Just tell us anything you might find out. I'm sure somebody from Russian intellegence were begging us to take them down so they could close the account. Those folks are back to hardscrabbling a couple rubles and drinking cheap vodka. Except for the bimbo. She'll write a bestseller and be the Sarah Palen of Russia.
Kids go back to Russia. They'll corrupt all their peers with their americanization. The new Jimmy Deans of Minsk.

Old 07-11-2010, 06:23 PM

6 posts, read 2,977 times
Same way with kids of illegals. They have the nationality of the parents. They can move with them. No problem at all here. I heard they spies will have a nice live in Russia anyway. They are dual citizens and need to decide where they want to live.

Old 07-11-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katusche View Post
Same way with kids of illegals. They have the nationality of the parents. They can move with them. No problem at all here. I heard they spies will have a nice live in Russia anyway. They are dual citizens and need to decide where they want to live.
Had to sneak that little anti anchor baby dig in. Didn't you. All you antis remind me of the moonies of the 70s. You're all so dedicated to the agenda. Like programmed bots. Can't let an innocent thread go by without sticking your script in there. How many names do you post under on CD?

Old 07-11-2010, 08:34 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Had to sneak that little anti anchor baby dig in. Didn't you. All you antis remind me of the moonies of the 70s. You're all so dedicated to the agenda. Like programmed bots. Can't let an innocent thread go by without sticking your script in there. How many names do you post under on CD?
These kids of spies have been living a lie in America and should be stripped of their citizenship and sent home to Russia where they belong with their parents.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
These kids of spies have been living a lie in America and should be stripped of their citizenship and sent home to Russia where they belong with their parents.
Total agreement with you.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:31 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,841,462 times
Maybe they should interpret the 14th to cover children born in the USA of foreign spies the way they do those of foreign diplomats. Makes sense to me.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Maybe they should interpret the 14th to cover children born in the USA of foreign spies the way they do those of foreign diplomats. Makes sense to me.
I must be misinformed. I was under the understanding that children born of foreign diplomats remain citizens of the country the diplomats are from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies