Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 10:26 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Is the NAACP intentionally stirring up racial tensions?

The NAACP's motivation in declaring there are "racist elements" in the tea party movement is a disinformation ploy to mobilize blacks and Hispanics to get out and vote the Democrat ticket and to shun any candidate endorsed by the tea party.

Watch......it's going to get even uglier the closer we get to November.
According to pretty much every right leaning person on this board, Hispanics and Blacks are drones that vote Democratic, no matter what. Why would they need to stir up racial tensions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2010, 01:20 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
This is the one of the oldest tactics in the book. If someone accuses you of being racist, reject it and accuse THEM of being racist for simply bringing up the issue.

You see the same thing occasionally when someone speaks up for gay equality. The anti-gay folks will accuse them of being anti-heterosexual. It's ridiculous.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:58 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
For the same reason I join any organization; because I wanted to. The organization I'm most active in is one for professional women in my field. There's also one for black professionals, but I felt the one for women more closely matched my interests...however no one has never accused us of wanting to segregate ourselves from men...I wonder why it's okay to have separate organizations for sex but not race...
This is funny ... you want to call others racists ... yet I'm a member of no organizations (don't care for group think), and ESPECIALLY not one labeled National WHITE whatever ... and if there were such a list as I posted earlier replacing Black with White ... a dozen cities would be set afire in nationwide protests, and EVERYBODY knows it. So just fess up, and don't be a coward. You're a racist, so have the intestinal fortitude to admit it.

And, there is no "segregation" between women and men? Are you for real? The "feminist" movement, which was led by Gloria Steinam, was created to drive a wedge between men and women. Ms. Steinam was a card carrying member of the CIA ... which she admits to now. That movement was funded by the government and government affiliated foundations for the primary purpose of creating division and tensions ... destroy the family structure and pit women against men.

And since then, men have been demonized, or made to look like weak, buffoonish fools by television and print media, especially the magazines targeted at women.

Quote:
well I personally haven't seen any comments about Laura Bush's ass, her face or people misspelling her name for some sort of satisfaction...why don't you find one and then I'll ask the question.
Probably because no one called attention to it or that 24 hour memory of yours is working just fine. But tell me this .. you don't remember all of the unflattering caricatures of Hillary Clinton and the fun made of her? Much of it was eclipsed by the media frenzy surrounding her playboy husband's escapades, but she got her share of grief. And you don't remember Barbara Bush ... you know, George H. W. Bush's wife/grandmother? Oh yeah, she was the womb of the devil ... and an evil woman no doubt ... and she had plenty of things said about her ... (all truthful and earned IMO), including being her husband's grandmother.

No, you don't see any of that because it's of no interest to you. You have your radar focussed on any criticism of a black person which you in turn immediately label racism. I guess it makes for good conversation amongst the members of all those Black organizations you share membership in. And I'm being unforgivingly blunt because I don't allow hypocrites a free pass, especially racist hypocrites.

And as for the Black organizations, they are racist based .. founded by racists and attract racists like bees to honey ... the more radical ones like the New Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam are simply Black versions of the KKK and Skinheads, nothing less.

The constant charges of systematic and societal racism is a slap in the face to an American public that have many faults, but none of which include far reaching, inherent racism, such that is well demonstrated within the Black community.

This isn't just an issue of politics:

YouTube - Kamau Kambon says kill white people

This is on C-SPAN !!! This Black genocidal maniac is on C-SPAN calling for the .... E X T E R M I N A T I O N ... of white people ...

Now you go ahead an tell us all how this is an isolated and extreme case .. and I'll post several more similar genocidal maniacs to prove you lie.

Pay careful attention to his description of his lovely wife who headed the National Association of Black Psychiatrists ... and how is was a college professor .... these people aren't fringe lunatics ... they are prominent lunatics.

What this psychopath apparently doesn't understand is that when the PTB put fluoride in the water, ALL OF US are poisoned ... not just the black people. When pharmaceutical companies put out their poison vaccines and drugs ... it affects ALL OF US, not just black people .... when the Banks loot the Treasury and run ponzi schemes and steal retirement funds, it affects ALL OF US, not just black people ....

But ask this ass clown, and he'll tell you that behind every corner there is a white person trying to kill black people ... not just some white people ... ALL white people.

He urges you to make it your mission in life .. and everything you do, everything you buy, every action you take to not help white people. And the ONLY SOLUTION he could come up with is the extermination of ALL white people.

You white people had better pay attention, and don't think this is some obscure fringe. Pastor Manning has the courage and honesty to tell it like it is.

YouTube - A Call To Arms For White People Of Truth

Old 07-16-2010, 10:18 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
This is the one of the oldest tactics in the book. If someone accuses you of being racist, reject it and accuse THEM of being racist for simply bringing up the issue.

You see the same thing occasionally when someone speaks up for gay equality. The anti-gay folks will accuse them of being anti-heterosexual. It's ridiculous.
Post ONE instance of a White person on mainstream television calling for the extermination of black people! On government run television no less C-SPAN.

You can't.

And as I have said before ... and as I declared the moment Obama was nominated for the Dem ticket ... I said they were going to install his butt in the White House to lead the final destruction of the country ... and the reason we have the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT was to use the race card as cover for the attack on all of us.

The oldest tactic in the book is being used right now ... it's a page right out of the Israeli/Jewish play book .... any criticism of their blatant genocidal actions, no matter how severe or how obviously wrong is countered with the charge of anti-semitism ... it's their license to murder and steal.

This is what is taking place with Obama ... and now the same tactic is being employed to quash the Tea Party. And ONLY the true racists use it or fall for it.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:23 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
For the same reason I join any organization; because I wanted to. The organization I'm most active in is one for professional women in my field. There's also one for black professionals, but I felt the one for women more closely matched my interests...however no one has never accused us of wanting to segregate ourselves from men...I wonder why it's okay to have separate organizations for sex but not race...

well I personally haven't seen any comments about Laura Bush's ass, her face or people misspelling her name for some sort of satisfaction...why don't you find one and then I'll ask the question.

It's a way to justify doing something that really makes no sense.

Well, since Bush is no longer in office people don't talk about Laura that much these days.

BTW: I'd be interetsed in joining an organization for white professionals but I haven't been able to find any. Do you happen to know of any?

Old 07-16-2010, 10:38 AM

13,650 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Geez, nobody has answered the question in this thread, how can you say the NAACP is a racist organization, when they have white members, and compare it to the KKK or a NAAWP, who would hang a black if they tried to join those groups?
Because you're owned with this question. THAT"S WHY YOU WON"T ANSWER IT!
You bring up a fair point. I do not think they are a racist organization. I think they are an organization that is in search of a cause. And that explains why their actions are growing sillier by the day.

The NAACP was created during some pretty grim times for black people. And over the years they did some pretty good work. They fought for equality and rights- advancement as their name says. Most reasonable people today have no gripe with that.

But, "advancement" has now reached the pinnacle. We have a black man as President. President. The most powerful person in the world is the American President. Where else is there to go? What else is there for the NAACP to accomplish?

Yes, yes. There are still bigots out there. No doubt. But obviously not enough to prevent a black man becoming the most powerful man in the world. Consequently, the NAACP is reduced to finding racism in Hallmark greeting cards and messages regarding low taxes.

Ideally, they should proclaim victory and disband. I realize they will not do that. But they continue at their own risk as the look ever-more absurd.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:35 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times
I could point out many articles, which I will do later, when I have more time, but people, please don't be TOTALLY fooled by Obama's election.
It is a sign of progress yes, but there's still at least subtle, almost blantant, racism towards blacks in the USA....(and other minorities)....
I have to laugh when white people say there's racism against them, as a group. White folks can avoid minorities and still advance and have a life and prosper. Minorities frankly, cannot do the opposite (neither whites or minorities should do that intentionally though).

Old 07-16-2010, 11:42 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
This is funny ... you want to call others racists ... yet I'm a member of no organizations (don't care for group think), and ESPECIALLY not one labeled National WHITE whatever ... and if there were such a list as I posted earlier replacing Black with White ... a dozen cities would be set afire in nationwide protests, and EVERYBODY knows it. So just fess up, and don't be a coward. You're a racist, so have the intestinal fortitude to admit it.
LOL what others do I want to call racist? You know this long winded personal attack and your choice of video makes me think that you're really another poster on here because your comments are pretty much identical or do you guys save these Youtube clips on your desktop?

Ah well looky here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Well, since Bush is no longer in office people don't talk about Laura that much these days.

BTW: I'd be interetsed in joining an organization for white professionals but I haven't been able to find any. Do you happen to know of any?
Network with your friends; I'm sure you'll be able to find one or two.

Old 07-16-2010, 12:32 PM

13,650 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
I could point out many articles, which I will do later, when I have more time, but people, please don't be TOTALLY fooled by Obama's election.
It is a sign of progress yes, but there's still at least subtle, almost blantant, racism towards blacks in the USA....(and other minorities)....
I have to laugh when white people say there's racism against them, as a group. White folks can avoid minorities and still advance and have a life and prosper. Minorities frankly, cannot do the opposite (neither whites or minorities should do that intentionally though).
Fooled? By what? Did he steal the election? Is he a plant? Have we all been duped?

How can racism be both subtle and blatant?

Old 07-17-2010, 01:42 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Fooled? By what? Did he steal the election? Is he a plant? Have we all been duped?

How can racism be both subtle and blatant?
Boy I get miffed when people don't bother reading my posts....!!
I said ALMOST blantant, ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies