Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 10:38 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
I agree. But I also disagree that it's OK to PURPOSELY create a single-parent household. Seems rather selfish to me.

I agree to a point. If the person has the means to help a child that would either be in foster care or an abusive situation then they should single or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 12:34 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,156,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
I agree to a point. If the person has the means to help a child that would either be in foster care or an abusive situation then they should single or not.
True, but wasn't the movie about getting artificially inseminated? Maybe not, I don't pay attention when I hear her name.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:57 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
single mothers, homosexual marriage, the schools, TV, OMG we're ruining society!!!
why can't we just go back to the days where women stayed in abusive relationships and put makup on their bruises, and homosexuals stayed in the closet and married, the schools followed church teachings, tv was leave it to beaver, and everything improper was swept under the rug as if it didn't exist?? LETS have those days again...

you can't legislate morality.. but you can talk sh*t about people and what they do.. unfortunately today nobody cares what your self righteous opinion is anymore...
Women get more beatings and killing now than they ever did . Plus they die from illness that use to only kill men .

The society you speak of built the greatist nation on earth, and yes ,evil as it was even most of the slaves had it better here than slaves in other places . And are lucky to be here and not in Africa . African American makes no sense because not a one i know would even consider living there ,much less how their relatives there have to live and die .

is there a limit to what people can do in the name of freedom ? Marriage is made for fammlies, not test tubes and motherless and fatherless children . What a terrible thing to do to a child who has no choice of a normal family relationship .

Keep your bedrooms out of our schools and away from our kids and and stop trtying to make us live to suit your lustful abnormalties . I don't care what you do ,just keep it to yourself .

According to you all men all women beaters and all homosexuals are passive and wonderful. My friends grandkids were abused and her daughter had the hell beat out of her by her lesbian all the time .

You know how it feels for some militant above the law female to beat on your grandsons until the pee in their pants and stutter ? Some lesbians are the meanest people on earth, and so are other homosexuals . Rock Hudsom infected thousands of young boys on purpose, so have many others . Homosexuals have a secret hate for what they do and take it out on others .

Also it as basically ok with the law, because she like other minorities have special previledges the rest of us don't have .

Old 08-12-2010, 12:58 PM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,799 times
Quote:
True, but wasn't the movie about getting artificially inseminated? Maybe not, I don't pay attention when I hear her name.
Why can't she be happy? I think she overly deserves it. Her husband left her for a piece of trash and had 8,000 kids with said trash... If she wants one, to raise alone, so be it.

Was Bill attacking her for the movie she just made? B/c she was acting??? I hope he knows movies aren't real...

Old 08-12-2010, 12:59 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking News, Bill O'Reilly is a pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Bill O'Reilly's latest target is ... Jennifer Aniston.

The talk show host called comments from Aniston on single motherhood "destructive to society," according to PopEater.

Bill O'Reilly attacks ... Jennifer Aniston?!

O'Reilly is SUCH a hypocritical buffoon!

Here he is griping at Ms Anniston about a movie role, while he wants everyone watching Fox to conveniently forget about his sexual perversions with Andrea Mackris. As many may not recall, O'Reilly settled the sexual harrassment suit out of court, costing Fox millions.

Yeah, yo go, Bill. You're America's morals guy, for certain.

Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly said Thursday he and a former producer of his talk show have agreed to settle their legal dispute over her allegations of sexual harassment, and his accusations that she was trying to shake him down.

"This brutal ordeal is now officially over, and I will never speak of it again," he said on his talk show, "The O'Reilly Factor."

Andrea Mackris, 33, who was a producer on the show, filed a lawsuit against the top-rated TV host Oct. 13, alleging O'Reilly made a series of explicit phone calls to her, advised her to use a vibrator and told her about sexual fantasies involving her.

O'Reilly Settles Sex Harass Suit - CBS News

Of course, he might do better against Jennifer Anniston, because when he tried to take on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow last week, he got his butt handed to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfaGfNwvviw

Old 08-12-2010, 01:01 PM

1,179 posts, read 975,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
An accurate thread title would have stated: O'Reilly attacks the glamorization of single motherhood as destructive to society.
Perhaps you can explain to us, with actual facts, how single motherhood is destructive to America? I'd argue that many of the posters here were raised in homes with two parents and that alone is something to be concerned about.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:01 PM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Women get more beatings and killing now than they ever did . Plus they die from illness that use to only kill men .

The society you speak of built the greatist nation on earth, and yes ,evil as it was even most of the slaves had it better here than slaves in other places . And are lucky to be here and not in Africa . African American makes no sense because not a one i know would even consider living there ,much less how their relatives there have to live and die .

is there a limit to what people can do in the name of freedom ? Marriage is made for fammlies, not test tubes and motherless and fatherless children . What a terrible thing to do to a child who has no choice of a normal family relationship .

Keep your bedrooms out of our schools and away from our kids and and stop trtying to make us live to suit your lustful abnormalties . I don't care what you do ,just keep it to yourself .

According to you all men all women beaters and all homosexuals are passive and wonderful. My friends grandkids were abused and her daughter had the hell beat out of her by her lesbian all the time .

You know how it feels for some militant above the law female to beat on your grandsons until the pee in their pants and stutter ? Some lesbians are the meanest people on earth, and so are other homosexuals . Rock Hudsom infected thousands of young boys on purpose, so have many others . Homosexuals have a secret hate for what they do and take it out on others .

Also it as basically ok with the law, because she like other minorities have special previledges the rest of us don't have .
I'm not sure whether to be mortified, pissed off, or laugh hysterically at this. You are a real piece of work, Pap - and that's all I can say.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:03 PM

1,179 posts, read 975,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post

A lengthy diatribe chock full of spelling errors and paranoia, this forum is little more than a garbage can.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:03 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
There is nothing at all wrong with people who are well off in live helping a child in need by adopting or even having their own children. The key being "well off" here. That's the part people overlook. If you can't take care of yourself, if you have trouble paying the bills, if you are jobless, if you are on government assistance, etc. you should not be having kids by any means. Does that sound "unfair" or does that sound "logical"? Not everyone is going to get to do everything they want. I'm ok with that.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:14 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,102 times
Quote:
Oh I don't know to be honest I was going with the topic in general.

I am not sure what I feel about AF and single woman. I guess I never really gave it much thought. Huh I will have to get back to you on this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies