Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 12:37 AM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
World Nut Daily. Continue to use that site as your "source" and you will be called out on it for the stupidity, the lies and propaganda it spreads.

WND research is as shoddy as their lies.

And yoru post has nothing to do with the topic on hand.

post to other Obama birther threads that you've been called and quickly running from, for posting the same lies from WND on.
Relax--Take a Chill Pill, they might not be able to proceed in this case like the rest. I know if they do proceed, the BC issue would have to be resolved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2010, 07:53 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,343,415 times
Is this supposedly bogus Obama birth certificate the best the repubs can come up with to discredit their President? ooooh maybe he's actually a real alien come to Earth to pave the way for the alien invasion, or maybe he is actually Osama Ben Laden with plastic surgery oooooh what a coup
Or maybe he's just another President taking his turn at trying to make America a better place to live.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:21 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,202,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Relax--Take a Chill Pill, they might not be able to proceed in this case like the rest. I know if they do proceed, the BC issue would have to be resolved.
Orly Taitz needs your donation so she can pay her $20,000.00 sanction.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:31 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,276,241 times
Supreme Court just denied Oily Taitz appeal. She has to pay the $20K and her suckers will pay that for her , despite being a millionaire (her husband Yosef is worth $25 million)

Old 08-16-2010, 12:57 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,202,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Supreme Court just denied Oily Taitz appeal. She has to pay the $20K and her suckers will pay that for her , despite being a millionaire (her husband Yosef is worth $25 million)
I see from her blog that she already received around $3,000.00 in donations, whether that money
is actually in the bank or bogus pledges is unknown. Just goes to show you how stupid birthers are if
it is indeed money in the bank, can't get any more gullible than to trust a ditz like Taitz.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:11 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,465,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I see from her blog that she already received around $3,000.00 in donations, whether that money
is actually in the bank or bogus pledges is unknown..
don't know. nor do we know what were part of orly's political campaign funds for CA SOS, or funds dedicated to the defense of ltc lakin, or .... ?????

Old 08-16-2010, 02:16 PM

37,146 posts, read 42,245,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
You're a little late for dinner.

The BC all over the web and the info from the BC all over the web means nothing b/c it's NOT from a copy of the original BC.

You could fake anything.

The questions may be, "did the hospital Obama was born in hand out birth #'s?

Does his mother have his little foot-prints?

Hospital bands...a baby-book filled with facts and pictures and memorabilia commemorating his birth? Pediatrician records?

Where is his mother's passport? Was she in HI or Kenya when he was born?

It's waaaaaay to easy to prove.

THAT is where the problem lies.
I'm not late but you can't read...my first sentece stated it was NOT a copy of the day-of-birth document but that all the info posted on the copy seen on the internet is all that is required.

I don't get the rest of your post. What is the problem exactly?

WND will keep the birthers on the edge of their seats thinking...maybe this next lawsuit will be the one! OH NO, eveyone is in on the coverup! No wait! Here is someone else from Kenya (or wherever) claiming something ! Now they will HAVE to show his day-of-birth document to everyone! Damn, didn't work...but wait! Maybe this next lawsuit will be the one!

Lather, risnse, repeat. Have fun for the next several years.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:11 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,343,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'm not late but you can't read...my first sentece stated it was NOT a copy of the day-of-birth document but that all the info posted on the copy seen on the internet is all that is required.

I don't get the rest of your post. What is the problem exactly?

WND will keep the birthers on the edge of their seats thinking...maybe this next lawsuit will be the one! OH NO, eveyone is in on the coverup! No wait! Here is someone else from Kenya (or wherever) claiming something ! Now they will HAVE to show his day-of-birth document to everyone! Damn, didn't work...but wait! Maybe this next lawsuit will be the one!

Lather, risnse, repeat. Have fun for the next several years.
Ya may as well give it up Ceece these birthers are not interested in facts and proof they are just interested in the general lets bash Obama syndrome,God himself could tell these people Obama was born in Hawaii and they'd come up with some rationalization to prove him is wrong.
Ya just gotta wonder why so many have this collective dementia whose symptoms are unrelenting irrational need to bash Obama no matter how insane the rational.
I have one good suspicion as to why this insanity is happening and it doesnt have anything to do with Obama's performance.

Old 08-17-2010, 04:55 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,971,624 times
Don't look, birthers: Obama's passport - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Here's his passport.

Now, why would the WH blur out certain information?

This is not WND, but Politico.

Quote:
Here's something new for the birthers to chew over: President Barack Obama's passport. Says he was born in Hawaii! But the White House has strategically fuzzed out certain data, so the mystery continues.
If the WH is doing this on purpose, it's not working, considering the latest poll shows that only 42% are certain he was born in the US.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:07 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,040,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Ya may as well give it up Ceece these birthers are not interested in facts and proof they are just interested in the general lets bash Obama syndrome,God himself could tell these people Obama was born in Hawaii and they'd come up with some rationalization to prove him is wrong.
Ya just gotta wonder why so many have this collective dementia whose symptoms are unrelenting irrational need to bash Obama no matter how insane the rational.
I have one good suspicion as to why this insanity is happening and it doesnt have anything to do with Obama's performance.
He's black and he's a democrat pretty much covers it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies