Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel about homosexuals marrying?
I approve of it 130 66.33%
I don't approve of it 63 32.14%
It depends 2 1.02%
I don't know 1 0.51%
Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 07:48 PM

41 posts, read 25,518 times

Advertisements

Gays are ruining this country. They want to teach young boys that it is ok to kiss other young boys and that fisting is a natural way to share intimacy.

Its a perversion. No wonder STDs are rising among gays.

They are out to destroy the family unit; the backbone of American society. It is truly a travesty, but one day they will be rightfully judged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2010, 07:49 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,278,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted.White View Post
Gays are ruining this country. They want to teach young boys that it is ok to kiss other young boys and that fisting is a natural way to share intimacy.

They are out to destroy the family unit; the backbone of American society. It is truly a travesty, but one day they will be rightfully judged.
You're probably right, but while they're here alive in America they will be treated with the same rights as everyone else, and I would be perfectly content with myself for shooting a straight person to defend a gay person's life.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:51 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,155 times
Quote:
Gays are ruining this country.
Right.

Quote:
They want to teach young boys that it is ok to kiss other young boys
In the same sense that it's okay for young boys to kiss other young girls?

It's all fine as long as it doesn't get intimate, in my opinion.

Boundaries, and all.

Quote:
and that fisting is a natural way to share intimacy.
Show anywhere that they say it's "natural", please. Some may enjoy it, yes. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
Because of bad sexual education?

Quote:
They are out to destroy the family unit
Doesn't help that people are trying to stop them from making a family unit, now does it?

However, prove that a homosexual couple is less apt to raise a child than a heterosexual couple.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:52 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,278,232 times
Because strippers, wh***s, and other girls with "daddy issues" only come from homo parents.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:54 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,947,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Just because a person may have been able to reproduce makes them eligible for marriage? You do know that there are no bloodlines if a couple do not have kids? They should not be able to get married either. Marriage is no longer about bloodlines or property, as in wife or chattel. Marriage is about love and commitment now.
You keep confusing the issue. Do you do so because you do not understand or because you refuse to accept the legitimacy of my argument?

Please answer to my responses, you are being dishonest by continuing to avoid my responses to the points you keep making.

If you can not properly argue your point, then stop responding. Please do not keep coming back here forming fallacious questions and arguments in an attempt to evade the holes in your own position.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
Show anywhere that they say it's "natural", please. Some may enjoy it, yes. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
The "Fistgate" incident

Sticking your fist up someone's ass is wrong. There is nothing natural about it, but perverts seem to defend it.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
The "Fistgate" incident

Sticking your fist up someone's ass is wrong. There is nothing natural about it, but perverts seem to defend it.

I see nothing wrong with the article, and nowhere it states about it being "natural", nor that it was mentioning fisting in solely the anus.

THe vagina was mentioned as well. Straight couples reguarly participate in fisting. Many find it pleasurable. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:59 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,393,606 times
Separate is not equal. That has already been decided.
Freedom is for everyone.
Its not my business who is kissing whom. Nor is it yours.
When you say the Pledge of Allegiance, what exactly do you think "with liberty and justice for all" means?
We have inalienable rights granted to use by God and by extension, the Constitution. They are not voted away.
Just exactly who do you think you and your views are in the scheme of things?
Our laws are made to protect the minority and their rights from the tyranny of the majority.
Preventing people who want a committed relationship from marrying is nothing short of tyranny.
Only idiots think this country is 'ruled' by the majority asserting its will on the minority. Elections shift power but rights transcend politics.
Gay marriage effects no one other than those who stand to benefit from equality under the law.
If you are against gays marrying, don't go to the wedding.
If you are against gay marriage, don't have one.
I am sick of people moralizing over something that is none of their business and protected by our laws.
Get a life already. Freedom and Justice are for everyone. How dare you think otherwise and consider yourself a true American.
I am truly ashamed at the bigotry and ignorance of my hateful countrymen. And they are just appalled at gay sex )which is really the heart of the matter - they just think anything they deem disgusting should not be allowed but the courts have already struck down laws banning gay sex because it is not in the interest of the state to regulate sex -) as if right wingers don't have heterosexual anal sex. Is anal sex wrong only sometimes?
The Constitution is silent on marriage but rich with language guaranteeing rights for everyone.
It's a wonderful document, one the conservatives seem to love but have all kinds of plans for changing it to suit their agenda.
They have no shame. If anyone is disgusting, its the moronic majority who are clueless about the fundamentals of our free society.

Last edited by cwaggy; 08-16-2010 at 08:11 PM..

Old 08-16-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
I see nothing wrong with the article, and nowhere it states about it being "natural", nor that it was mentioning fisting in solely the anus.

THe vagina was mentioned as well. Straight couples reguarly participate in fisting. Many find it pleasurable. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Like you read it in all of 5 secs. Listen to the tapes.

Maybe you are into sticking fists into other people's orifices. Some people are perverted like that. Some like to stick hamsters up their ass too, but you probably think that is "natural" too.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Like you read it in all of 5 secs. Listen to the tapes.

Maybe you are into sticking fists into other people's orifices. Some people are perverted like that. Some like to stick hamsters up their ass too, but you probably think that is "natural" too.

Please, go through my post history and show where I said that fisting is natural, or that I even enjoy it.

I won't go into my sexual pleasures, but what other people enjoy in their bedroom is of no consequence to me. It odes not hurt or affect me in any way.

And before you bring it up, yes, I don't have a problem with teaching proper sex education that young of an age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies