Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 03:14 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,113,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Oh, and btw, you contradicted yourself. I thought you didn't talk about black people with your white friends, much less call them n*****s. You're a racist.
If I'm a racist, so are you, in addition to being an idiot. Goodbye. It's sad I have to leave my own thread b/c of the ignorance espoused by people who don't like what I have to say.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
prove it.
You proved it yourself when you spoke of the Eminem song. Was it not condemned and written off as racist?

Old 11-14-2010, 03:17 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,764,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
If I'm a racist, so are you, in addition to being an idiot. Goodbye. It's sad I have to leave my own thread b/c of the ignorance espoused by people who don't like what I have to say.

Last time I checked I don't go around calling white people c*****s or h*****s or anything other than white people. You already admitted you have no issue with your white friends calling black people n*****s. You are a textbook racist. Deal with it.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
You proved it yourself when you spoke of the Eminem song. Was it not condemned and written off as racist?
"i beg to differ, race is still an issue in rap when black artists are making fun of whites and then the black communities think it makes for great music."

Prove that the black community thinks racist anti-white music makes for great music.

And the Eminem song was racist. There's no "written off" about it.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
How could I have been so stupid? You're even simpler than I thought. You're reiterating the stereotype that black men are more interested in white women than in black women. Wow...

And its trashy white people who use the N Word at all. You sound like one of them.
I lived in a trashy redneck town, what do you expect? I hated every minute I had to spend there. I'm most assuredly not trashy and I despise white trash as much as I despite ghetto black people. Seriously, once again, it's not about race, it's about behavior. I refuse to say it again.

I don't know anything about black men liking white women more, I'm just saying, they're more likely to attack someone who is differently and seemingly deserving of their hostility. Like you and everyone else has proven, blacks are and always will be (in my lifetime, anyway), hung up on what evil whitey has supposedly done to them.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Last time I checked I don't go around calling white people c*****s or h*****s or anything other than white people. You already admitted you have no issue with your white friends calling black people n*****s. You are a textbook racist. Deal with it.
What in God's name are you talking about? When did I say it was okay? I used to just ignore it and move on, nothing I say is going to change their ignorant slang and when I know they would never harm a black person or anyone else, why would I even address it? I can't stand those people in Ocala, I literally could not wait to get out of there. Why do you think I was okay with moving from sunny FL to frigid WI IN WINTER TIME?

And I have no idea what words are being bleeped out there about white people. But seeing as how you know those words and I don't....

Old 11-14-2010, 03:24 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
Quote:
I lived in a trashy redneck town, what do you expect? I hated every minute I had to spend there. I'm most assuredly not trashy and I despise white trash as much as I despite ghetto black people. Seriously, once again, it's not about race, it's about behavior. I refuse to say it again.

You need to rise above your origins. Just because you were raised in a trashy redneck town doesn't mean that you have to behave like the white trash that you claim to despise.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:25 PM

Quote:

I don't know anything about black men liking white women more, I'm just saying, they're more likely to attack someone who is differently and seemingly deserving of their hostility. Like you and everyone else has proven, blacks are and always will be (in my lifetime, anyway), hung up on what evil whitey has supposedly done to them.
And yet you deny that there's an abundance of white racist towns when you lived one one?!

And way to stereotype all black men. If they knew half of the viewpoints that you hold they would be completely justified in attacking you. smh

Old 11-14-2010, 03:27 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,925 times
No real discussion going on here.

Thread Closed
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies