Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2010, 04:10 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The Democrat Party is already merged with the Communist Party.
I think this is true, they are merged at this time with the Unions, Anarchists and Communists straight out.
Communism USA constantly pushed Democrat candidates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
how come Republicans don't let two men or two women get married, if no-one is forcing them to marry someone of their own sex?
Or two men, a woman, a dog and an egg?
Or two women and a mule?
Or two of anything and a blender?
A man and a car?
A woman and a volcano?
A male politician and the crack of dawn?

I think the answer is one man and one woman is a marriage as it has been understood through history.
It isn't that we evolved into some better society that needs to change it's definition of marriage, it is more that this is a time of 50% out of wedlock births, 25% of the newest children with mental problems due to alcohol or drug using parents, everything is getting screwed up and people everywhere are trying to get their problems blessed and to create a moral equivalency for their issues IMO.

Not that I would find this issue a major point regarding Democrats and their compadres the communists.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Get a civil union and stop crying.
Are people in a gay relationship Democrat Communist?
How is this related to this topic?

Old 12-30-2010, 04:43 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
No whine here. It's flipped out EVERY time his policies or just about anything is discussed.

BTW, merely mentioning the issue is NOT playing it. There IS a difference - that many can't see.
Funny thing I have not seen that. When I do see it someone is bringing it up After another poster has already made a comment related to race. Guess we see what we want.
Casper

Old 12-30-2010, 09:14 PM

421 posts, read 448,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Or two men, a woman, a dog and an egg?
Or two women and a mule?
Or two of anything and a blender?
A man and a car?
A woman and a volcano?
A male politician and the crack of dawn?

I think the answer is one man and one woman is a marriage as it has been understood through history.
It isn't that we evolved into some better society that needs to change it's definition of marriage, it is more that this is a time of 50% out of wedlock births, 25% of the newest children with mental problems due to alcohol or drug using parents, everything is getting screwed up and people everywhere are trying to get their problems blessed and to create a moral equivalency for their issues IMO.

Not that I would find this issue a major point regarding Democrats and their compadres the communists.
The issue is one of consent. Same sex couples can consent to be in a relationship, so can get married. The same can't, to the best of my knowledge, be said of volcanoes.

What do you mean by 25% of children are born with mental illness? Do I misunderstand that, perhaps?

Why is it that people have to run around crying that the sky is falling in? Society changes, in some ways for the better, in some ways for the worse. Broadly speaking I'd say that recent history has been progressive history. Increases in freedom, democracy, affluence and peace, in the West at least.

Old 12-30-2010, 10:27 PM

4,903 posts, read 3,363,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Serge View Post
Amen to that. The Dems need to take a hint from Senator Bernie Sanders. He's a REAL progressive!

As for crying, I ain't heard none of the right wingers here acknowledge how the the next Speaker of the House they love so much acts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYmnD3fhfk

...and let's not forget the right-wingers that are stuck in the year 1950 and are always shedding tears over how the "icky gays" are out to "wreck" marriage, get equal rights (eeek!), bring about the apocalypse, and kill Grandma.
Bernie Sanders is pretty damn awesome, no argument from me!

This country needs ALOT more people like him in all levels of government to stand up for the rights of the 'little guy' in the face of the war machine that is the wealthy and their ilk...

Old 12-31-2010, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattos_12 View Post
The issue is one of consent. Same sex couples can consent to be in a relationship, so can get married. The same can't, to the best of my knowledge, be said of volcanoes.

What do you mean by 25% of children are born with mental illness? Do I misunderstand that, perhaps?

Why is it that people have to run around crying that the sky is falling in? Society changes, in some ways for the better, in some ways for the worse. Broadly speaking I'd say that recent history has been progressive history. Increases in freedom, democracy, affluence and peace, in the West at least.
Two things can consent. Not the standard IMO Are these communists?

A sister works for Head Start. She noticed there are no more retarded kids due to probably abortion.
A quarter of the kids seem to have bad behavior problems. She found out in most cases those problem kids were born of parents who used drugs or alcohol.

Old 12-31-2010, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Two things can consent. Not the standard IMO Are these communists?

A sister works for Head Start. She noticed there are no more retarded kids due to probably abortion.
A quarter of the kids seem to have bad behavior problems. She found out in most cases those problem kids were born of parents who used drugs or alcohol.
"Two things can consent. Not the standard IMO Are these communists?"

not sure that I follow this, partly I'm not sure what 'IMO' means, and partly I'm not sure if your claiming that inanimate objects can be consenting adults.

doubtless known drug-using parents are more likely to have kids with problems. Most socially well adjusted drug users tend not to have their use well known about. What is 'head start' by the way?

Old 12-31-2010, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Ya'll can't prove O is a communist.

Now, his mother, his grandparents, his mentor, his favorite professors, his co-workers, his cabinet members.......well that's different......they proclaim it from on high.

But no, you can't prove O is a communist.
I am interested as to what evidence you'd bring to suggest that the members of cabinet are communists?

I mean, have they issued statements, or on record as signed up members or a communist party? Or have they expressed a belief in the teleological nature of history via the dialect mechanism perhaps?

Given that America, even under the democrats, sits slightly to the right of Europe's far right parties, I wonder what evidence you really have? Do their polices run something like: 'increase military spending, give up government to a temporary administration of the proletariat, which will dissolve leading to a government free society of greater than capitalist efficiency, introduce rudimentary healthcare, etc?

Old 12-31-2010, 08:38 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattos_12 View Post

I am sorry but if we fallow mother natures laws a man and a woman is the only way to go.anything else is just a freak of mother nature.progressive history is what s wrong with America today. our freedoms have not increase. Peace what peace. progressive peace can never happen not even with one world government witch is what progressive want eventually. We have peace now only because of our power for no other reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies